10+ Best New Phones Under 300 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best New Phones Under 300 of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best New Phones Under 300 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- International Model - No Warranty in US. Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost
- RAM 3GB , ROM 32GB Internal Memory ; MicroSD (Up to 512GB), Android 9.0 (Pie), Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 (14 nm), Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53, Adreno 506
- Main Rear Camera: 13.0 MP + 8.0 MP + 5.0 MP , F1.8 , F2.2 , F2.2 ; Front Camera: 8.0 MP , F2.0, Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100, 4G LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- 6.5 inches, 103.7 cm2 (~81.9% screen-to-body ratio) 720 x 1560 pixels (HD+), 19.5:9 ratio (~264 ppi density) IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- SM-A107M/DS, Unlocked, Android 9.0 (Pie), Samsung One UI; 32GB storage expandable with SD card up to 512GB + 2 GB RAM
- 13MP+2MP Dual Rear Camera (F1.8), 8MP Front-Facing Camera (F2.0)
- 6.2 inch, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53; 4000 mAh battery, Rear Fingerprint sensor + Front Face Recognition, accelerometer, proximity
- GPRS/E: 850/900/1800/1900, 3G: 850/900/AWS/1900, LTE: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B12/B17/B20/B38/B40/B41. Does NOT have NFC
- EASY-TO-READ LCD - Big white backlit LCD, enlarged Touch Dial Keys and controls, plus bright red LED visual ringers on phone’s base unit and cordless handset enhance visibility and calling convenience
- VOLUME BOOSTER - Hear and be heard, loud and clear with Volume Boost control for amplified caller voice volume up to 40 dB, includes six voice Tone Settings and a loud base unit Ringer
- SECURE LONG-RANGE PHONE SIGNAL - DECT 6.0 wireless technology offers a long-range cordless phone and is ideal for homes and apartments with thick walls
- TIA-1083 STANDARD COMPLIANCE - Telephone handsets identified with this logo have reduced noise and interference when used with T-Coil equipped hearing aids and cochlear implants
- ADDITIONAL CORDLESS HANDSET ACCESSORY – NOT a standalone product. This phone is compatible with Panasonic Cordless Phones System KX-TGM430B
- Fully unlocked and compatible with any carrier of choice (e.g. AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, US-Cellular, Cricket, Metro, etc.).
- The device does not come with headphones or a SIM card. It does include a charger and charging cable that may be generic, in which case it will be UL or Mfi (“Made for iPhone”) Certified.
- Inspected and guaranteed to have minimal cosmetic damage, which is not noticeable when the device is held at arm’s length.
- Successfully passed a full diagnostic test which ensures like-new functionality and removal of any prior-user personal information.
- Tested for battery health and guaranteed to have a minimum battery capacity of 80%.
- 6.3-inch Super AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen, 1440 x 2960 pixel resolution with Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Android v7.1 Nougat, Chipset: Exynos 8895 Octa, Processor: Octa-Core (Quad-Core 2.3 GHz & Quad-Core 1.7 GHz), GPU: Mali-G71 MP20
- Dual 12 Megapixel Camera with (26mm, f/1.7, PDAF & 52mm, f/2.4, AF), OIS, autofocus, 2x optical zoom, dual-LED (dual tone) flash + 8 Megapixel Front Camera with f/1.7, autofocus, 1/3.6" sensor size
- Non-Removable Lithium Polymer 3300 mAh Battery
- Dimensions: 6.40 x 2.94 x 0.34 inches, Weight: 6.88 oz
- International Variant/US Compatible LTE
- 6.2 inch IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen, 720 x 1520 pixels Display
- Internal Memory: 32GB, 2GB RAM - microSD Up to 512GB
- Dual Rear Camera 13 MP (f/1.8, 28mm (wide), AF) & 2 MP (f/2.4, depth sensor), LED Flash, Panorama, HDR & 8 MP Front Facing Camera
- Android OS, Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 , Octa-Core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53, PowerVR GE8320
- ADULTS ONLY: This game was created for ages 17+. NOT intended for children. Don’t say we didn’t warn you.
- THE PARTY (GAME): This is the 100% offline text message party game where players compete to create the funniest text message thread.
- HOW TO PLAY: Players rotate drawing a sent (or “inbox”) card while the rest of the group competes to play the funniest reply card. Once everyone in the group has played their chosen reply card, the judge decides which combo is the funniest. That person gets a point. At the end of the game, the player with the most points wins! Designed for 3 to up to 20 players.
- WHAT’S INSIDE: 240 Inbox cards and 300 Reply cards, printed on premium playing cards (thick with gloss finish); shrink-wrapped in a custom box.
- MORE FUN: Did you know that we also make other awesome games? Check out our OG bestseller What Do You Meme (plus a ton of fun expansion packs), and several NEW adult party games for ages 17+ and we’re adding family-friendly games to the lineup!
- 【Quality materials】: Made of high quality durable soft silicone material and hard PC. Protect your Phone from scratches, bump and other elements.
- 【Unique design】: Creative camera design make it looks like a real camera, Not only can protect your phone, but also help you pose.
- 【style】: Classic 3D vintage style camera shape rugged hybrid bumper kickstand case compatible for iPhone.
- 【Anti-lost lanyard】: The lanyard design allows you to hang the phone around your neck, so that the phone is always in the line of sight and avoids loss.
- 【All-inclusive & high sensitivity button】: Highly sensitive button cover and precise cutouts allow your phone to easily access all ports, power button, microphone and camera.
- 我们已经进行品牌备案，已经搞死几个店铺，可能下一个就是你 Made of high quality durable soft silicone material and hard PC.Protect your Phone from scratches,bump and other elements.
- Creative camera design make it looks like a real camera,Not only can protect your phone, but also help you pose.
- Classic 3D vintage style camera shape rugged hybrid bumper kickstand case compatible for iPhone.
- The lanyard design allows you to hang the phone around your neck, so that the phone is always in the line of sight and avoids loss.
- Highly sensitive button cover and precise cutouts allow your phone to easily access all ports, power button, microphone and camera.
How Do You Buy The Best Budget New Phones Under 300?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great New Phones Under 300? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching New Phones Under 300, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest New Phones Under 300 available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for New Phones Under 300 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an New Phones Under 300?
- What benefits are there with buying an New Phones Under 300?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective New Phones Under 300?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any New Phones Under 300, much less the best one?
- Which New Phones Under 300are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about New Phones Under 300?
Cheap New Phones Under 300 Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding New Phones Under 300. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget New Phones Under 300, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible New Phones Under 300.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an New Phones Under 300 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget New Phones Under 300 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap New Phones Under 300 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an New Phones Under 300?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your New Phones Under 300.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade New Phones Under 300 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their New Phones Under 300.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap New Phones Under 300, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an New Phones Under 300 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining New Phones Under 300 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding New Phones Under 300 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.