10+ Best New Laptops Under 500 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best New Laptops Under 500 of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best New Laptops Under 500 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual Core Processor (Up to 3.5GHz); 4GB DDR4 Memory; 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 15.6 inches full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit IPS display; AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port, 2 USB 2.0 ports & 1 HDMI port with HDCP support
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi; Backlit Keyboard; Up to 7.5 hours battery life
- Windows 10 in S mode. Maximum power supply wattage: 65 Watts
- Intel Celeron N4020 Dual-Core Processor (Up to 2.8 GHz) | 4GB DDR4 Onboard Memory | 64GB eMMC
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit TN display | Intel UHD Graphics 600
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi | Bluetooth 4.1 | 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet | Up to 10 hours battery life
- 1 - USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 - USB 2.0 ports, 1 - HDMI port with HDCP support, 1 - Ethernet (RJ-45) Port & 1 - Combo headphone / microphone-in jack
- Windows 10 in S mode & Microsoft 365 personal 1-year subscription (activation code included)
- 8th Gen Intel Core i5-8265U Processor (6M Cache, up to 3.90 GHz) processor delivers fast, provides maximum high-efficiency power to go.
- 17.3 Inch diagonal HD+ SVA (1600 x 900) Display, Intel HD Graphics 620, DVD/CD burner, DTS Studio Sound with dual speakers.
- RAM is upgraded to 16GB memory for multitasking Adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once. Hard Drive is upgraded to 256GB SSD provides massive storage space for huge files, so that you can store important digital data and work your way through it with ease. It gives you enormous space to save all of your files. Enhance the overall performance of the laptop for business, student, daily usage
- 1 x USB 3.0 Type-A, 1 x USB 2.0 Type-A, 1 x USB Type-C, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Headphone output/Microphone input combo.
- Windows 10 brings back the Start Menu from Windows 7 and introduces new features, like the Edge Web browser that lets you markup Web pages on your screen. | 1-Year UpgradePro Limited Warranty* | View description and warranty section below for more details.
- 15.6 in HD WLED touchscreen (1366 x 768), 10-finger multi-touch support.
- 10th Generation Intel Core i3-1005G1 1.2GHz up to 3.4GHz.
- 8GB DDR4 SDRAM 2666MHz, 128GB SSD, No Optical Drive.
- Intel UHD Graphics, HD Audio with stereo speakers. HP TrueVision HD camera.
- Realtek RTL8821CE 802.11b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2, 1 HDMI 1.4, 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C, 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A.
- Efficient Intel Celeron N4000 Processor (4M Cache, up to 2.6 GHz)
- 11.6” HD (1366 x 768) Display with HD webcam
- Compatible with Google Classroom; run Google Classroom on Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer 11
- 64GB emmC Flash Storage and 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- Windows 10 in S mode (upgradeable to Windows 10 Home)
- AMD Athlon Mobile Processor with Radeon Graphics. AMD Athlon Silver 3050U (2.3 GHz, up to 3.2 GHz). Get more done faster on a reliable laptop that can keep up with your everyday tasks.
- 14-inch diagonal HD, SVA, anti-glare, micro-edge, WLED-backlit, (1366 x 768) Display. Gives you the space and clarity you need to get your work done. Weighs 3.24 lbs. and measures 0.8" thin Ultrathin and ultralight for maximum portability, featuring a smaller screen size.
- 4GB system memory for basic multitasking. 128GB solid state drive (SSD) While offering less storage space than a hard drive, a flash-based SSD has no moving parts, resulting in faster start-up times and data access, no noise, and reduced heat production and power draw on the battery.
- Up to 10 Hours of battery life means you can transition from morning meetings to evening entertainment without plugging in.
- Windows 10 Home in S mode, You may switch to regular windows 10: Press "Start button" bottom left of the screen; Select "Settings" icon above "power" icon;Select Update & Security and Activation, then Go to Store; Select "Get" option under "Switch out of S mode"; Hit Install. (If you also see an "Upgrade your edition of Windows" section, be careful not to click the "Go to the Store" link that appears there.)
- Your career essential: With Wi-Fi 6 (2x) and Bluetooth(R) 5 connections, HP True Vision HD webcam and an integrated numeric keypad, this 15-inch laptop has all the essential features you need for a productive work day whether you're in the office or at home
- Design and style with performance to match: Stay connected and productive with long-lasting battery life and a thin and portable, micro-edge bezel design
- BIOS recovery and protection: Automatically checks the health of your PC, protects against unauthorized access, secures local storage and recovers itself from boot up issues
- Display: 15.6-inch diagonal full HD, anti-glare, micro-edge, WLED-backlit display (1920 x 1080); 82% screen to body ratio
- Fast processor: 10th Generation Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-1035G1, Quad-Core, 1.0 GHz base frequency, up to 3.6 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology
- STUDY, STREAM, SHARE: Between home, school and work, you need a PC that won't quit. Post, play and stay productive all day with the affordable and portable HP Stream 11
- KEEP YOUR PROJECTS SAFE: Experience peace of mind that comes with the most secure Windows ever built with Office, Microsoft Edge, Bing Search, Windows Defender and more
- OFFICE 365 FOR ONE YEAR: Get full access to Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote, Access, and 1 TB of OneDrive Storage for one year
- PROCESSOR: Intel(R) Celeron(R) N4000 Processor, Dual-Core, 1.1 GHz base frequency, up to 2.6 GHz burst frequency
- DISPLAY: 11.6-inch diagonal HD AntiGlare WLED-backlit display (1366 x 768); 73% screen to body ratio
- Laptop for work, school and play: With Office 365 and 1 TB of cloud storage, this device combines functionality, connectivity, style, and value
- Essential productivity: This nimble laptop delivers the essential productivity and entertainment you want for school or home, without slowing you down
- Office 365 for one year: Get full access to Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote, Access, and 1 TB of OneDrive Storage for one year
- Processor: Intel(R) Celeron(R) N4000 Processor, Dual-Core, 1.1 GHz base frequency, up to 2.6 GHz burst frequency
- Display: 14-inch diagonal HD SVA BrightView WLED-backlit display (1366 x 768)
- 【8GB RAM & 128GB ROM】8GB smoothly run your photos and video-editing applications.128GB Storage Capacity Provides room to store pictures, videos, music and more. External memory: Supports up to 128GB TF Card and M.2 SSD 1TB expansion.
- 【Windows 10 Home OS】Offers more powerful performance, brings you more smooth and wonderful user experience.Powered by Intel Celeron N3450 Quad Core processor, offers you smooth operation and stable multitasking experience.
- 【13.3 inch FHD IPS Screen】 Offers 1920 x 1080 Resolution good experience for watching videos and browsing the Web. It allows you to capture memorable moments and boasts impressive high-quality images.
- 【Ultra Slim & Stylish】The Laptop Computer is Ultra Slim, absolutely perfect for your daily requirement! Included at home,in the office, the coffee shop or on the move! You could enjoy the pleasure of program starting, web browsing and switch on business office and daily entertainment.
- 【12 Months Warranty】Jumper is committed to Notebooks, Laptops and Tablets research and production for 22 years.We have the upmost confidence in our product range of Laptops and Notebooks. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions. And please read the user manual carefully.
How Do You Buy The Best Budget New Laptops Under 500?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great New Laptops Under 500? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching New Laptops Under 500, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest New Laptops Under 500 available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for New Laptops Under 500 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an New Laptops Under 500?
- What benefits are there with buying an New Laptops Under 500?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective New Laptops Under 500?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any New Laptops Under 500, much less the best one?
- Which New Laptops Under 500are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about New Laptops Under 500?
Cheap New Laptops Under 500 Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding New Laptops Under 500. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget New Laptops Under 500, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible New Laptops Under 500.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an New Laptops Under 500 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget New Laptops Under 500 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap New Laptops Under 500 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an New Laptops Under 500?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your New Laptops Under 500.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade New Laptops Under 500 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their New Laptops Under 500.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap New Laptops Under 500, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an New Laptops Under 500 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining New Laptops Under 500 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding New Laptops Under 500 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.