10+ Best Mirrorless Cameras Under 500 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Mirrorless Cameras Under 500 of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Mirrorless Cameras Under 500 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- Photo and video Capability: 16 Megapixel micro Four Thirds sensor confidently captures sharp images with a High Dynamic Range (HDR)
- 4K Capture: 4K Ultra HD video recording (3840 x 2160) plus 4K photo pause and save frame that extracts individual high resolution Photos from 4K Ultra HD video
- Intuitive Controls: Easily Control aperture and shutter speed settings with the front and rear dials while making White balance and ISO Adjustments on the fly; Assign favorite settings to any of the six function buttons (6 on body, 5 on menu)
- High Resolution Viewfinder and LCD Display: High resolution (2,360k dot) OLED live view finder and rear touch enabled 3 inch tilt/swivel LCD Display (1,040 dot) are clear even in bright sunlight
- Two Lens Bundle Value: Lumix G Vario 14 42 millimeter, F3.5 5.6 II ASPH and Lumix G Vario 45 150 millimeter F4.0 5.6
- Built in 5 Axis image stabilization for sharper images
- 2.3 million dot OLED electronic viewfinder with 0.62X magnification
- Silent mode (disables all shutter sounds)
- 8.5 frames per second burst shooting;Sequential shooting speed 8 fps [H] mode 3.5 fps [L] mode mechanical shutter
- Fast touch auto focus from camera or phone
- Fine Detail Performance:16 megapixel Micro Four Thirds sensor with no low pass filter resulting in a near 10 percent boost in fine detail resolving power over existing 16 megapixel Micro Four Thirds sensors
- Mirrorless Interchangeable Lens Camera Kit: With two super compact lenses 12 32mm F3.5 5.6 and 45 150mm F4.0 5.6, shoot lighter and faster with the modern hybrid photography performance of a mirrorless camera and nearly half the bulk of most DSLRs
- Class Leading Dual Image Stabilization: In body 5 axis dual image stabilization works in both photo and motion picture recording—including 4K video—to produce clear handheld shots even in low light conditions. Battery AC Adaptor (Input 110 240V AC) (Included, connect with USB cable). Battery life (CIPA standard) Approx. 290 images (rear monitor), 270 images (LVF) with H FS12032
- Live Viewfinder and Tilting LCD Display: Integrated eye level electronic viewfinder (2764K dots) and rear touch enabled 3 inch LCD display (1040K dots) provides 80 degrees of up tilt and 45 degrees of down tilt to maximize viewing. Recording media-(Compatible with UHS-I UHS Speed Class 3 standard SDHC / SDXC Memory Cards). Direct Print-PictBridge compatible
- 4K VIDEO CAPTURE: 4K QFHD video recording (3840 x 2160), plus exclusive LUMIX 4K PHOTO and 4K Post Focus allows you to record photos up to 30fps and set your desired focus points after the photo has been taken.Minimum Aperture:F22
- 24 MP APS C CMOS sensor and Focus Sensitivity Range: EV 0 to EV 20 (at ISO 100 equivalent with F2.8 lens attached)
- ISO 100 25600 (expandable to 51200). Lens compatibility: Sony E mount lenses
- Hybrid AF with 179 point focal plane phase detection and 25 contrast detect points
- Up to 11 FPS continuous shooting. Battery Life (Still Images): Up to 360 shots.Metering Type:1200-zone evaluative metering
- 3 inch tilting LCD with 921,000 dots.Viewfinder Type: 0.39 in type electronic viewfinder (color)
- Superb DSLM image quality without the bulk and weight of traditional DSLRs
- Never miss a photo with three unique 4K ultra HD video pause and save 4K photo modes
- Fast and precise auto focusing tracks the subject; Focus mode AFS (single) / AFF (flexible) / AFC (continuous) / MF, AF mode face/eye detection / tracking / 49 area / custom Multi / 1 area / pinpoint
- Class leading, ultra compact, interchangeable lens and accessory option; HDMI: microHDMI TypeD / VIERA Link,video: Auto / 4K / 1080p / 1080i / 720p / 480p, Audio: stereo
- Unwire your creativity with integrated Wi Fi sharing
- Ultra-fast auto focus with 179 AF points and 6Fps
- Capture life in high resolution with 24MP APS-C sensor.Lens compatibility Sony E-mount lenses
- Instant sharing via smartphone with Wi-Fi and NFC1
- Record Full HD 1080/24/60P video3 up to 50MB/s. Compatible OS - Windows Vista SP2-6, Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Mac OS X (v10.7-v10.9)
- Contains- Rechargeable Battery (NP-FW50) AC Charger (AC-UB10) Lens cap Shoulder strap Micro USB cable. BIONZ X engine for superb detail and noise reduction
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- 24.2 megapixel image sensor
- Enhanced Autofocus settings
- Five mechanisms for facilitating “self-portraits”: rear LCD, ergonomic grip, vertical command dial, Eye Detection AF, and Portrait Enhancer mode
- Full HD video recording
- In body 5 axis image stabilization for blur free stills and smooth 4K video
- 16 Megapixel Live MOS Sensor and TruePic VIII Image Processor
- 4K 30P video plus HD 120 frames per second high speed video
- Timeless, easy to use body design; Compact & lightweight with 2 dials, arrow pad and shortcut button
- 3.0 inches tilting LCD monitor with intuitive touch screen operation and touch AF 1 step shutter release
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF with Phase-detection.
- 24.2 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) Sensor.
- Built-in Wi-Fi, NFC and Bluetooth.
- Intuitive Touchscreen, 3.0-inch Tilt-type LCD.
- Point and Shoot Long Zoom Camera : 18.1 megapixel MOS sensor plus 60X zoom DC Vario lens (20 1220millimeter and Power O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) captures far off moments
- High Resolution View Finder & LCD Display: High resolution 1,170K dot view finder and rear touch enabled 3 inch LCD Display (1040 dots) are clear even in bright sunlight.Lens:14 elements in 12 groups
- 4K video Capture: 4K QFHD video recording (3840 x 2160) with three unique 4K ultra HD video pause and save 4K photo modes extracts individual high resolution Photos from 4K ultra HD video filmed at 30 frames per second to capture split second moments
- Low Light Performance : Low light capture lets you enjoy photography during your nightlife again with impressive results; Note : Refer to user manual PDF attached below in technical specification for trouble shooting steps are on page 54
- USB Charging and WiFi Connectivity: Enjoy Travel Ready technologies like USB charging and Wi Fi connectivity to your mobile device; HDMI D (Micro), Micro USB and USB 2.0 provide additional connectivity to Your favorite devices; Max resolution:4896 x 3672
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Mirrorless Cameras Under 500?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Mirrorless Cameras Under 500? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Mirrorless Cameras Under 500, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Mirrorless Cameras Under 500 available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Mirrorless Cameras Under 500 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Mirrorless Cameras Under 500?
- What benefits are there with buying an Mirrorless Cameras Under 500?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Mirrorless Cameras Under 500?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Mirrorless Cameras Under 500, much less the best one?
- Which Mirrorless Cameras Under 500are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Mirrorless Cameras Under 500?
Cheap Mirrorless Cameras Under 500 Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Mirrorless Cameras Under 500. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Mirrorless Cameras Under 500, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Mirrorless Cameras Under 500.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Mirrorless Cameras Under 500 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Mirrorless Cameras Under 500 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Mirrorless Cameras Under 500 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Mirrorless Cameras Under 500?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Mirrorless Cameras Under 500.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Mirrorless Cameras Under 500 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Mirrorless Cameras Under 500.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Mirrorless Cameras Under 500, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Mirrorless Cameras Under 500 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Mirrorless Cameras Under 500 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Mirrorless Cameras Under 500 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.