10+ Best Lightweight Laptops Under $500 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Lightweight Laptops Under $500 of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Lightweight Laptops Under $500 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual Core Processor (Up to 3.5GHz); 4GB DDR4 Memory; 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 15.6 inches full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit IPS display; AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port, 2 USB 2.0 ports & 1 HDMI port with HDCP support
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi; Backlit Keyboard; Up to 7.5 hours battery life
- Windows 10 in S mode. Maximum power supply wattage: 65 Watts
- AMD Ryzen 5 3500U Mobile Processors with Radeon Graphics deliver powerful performance for everyday tasks
- Dopoundsy Audio delivers crystal-clear sound, while the 14-inch FHD screen and narrow side bezels give you more viewing area and less clutter
- Quick and quiet with Q-control – Effortlessly swap between fast & powerful performance and quiet battery saving mode
- Connect with ease using Bluetooth 4.1, up to 2x2 Wi-Fi 5, three USB ports, and HDMI
- Keep your privacy intact with a physical shutter for your webcam. You'll enjoy privacy right at your fingertips
- Processor Manufacturer: AMD
- Processor Type: Athlon
- Processor Generation: -
- Processor Model: 3020e
- Processor Core: Dual-core (2 Core)
- MediaTek MT8183 processor with integrated graphics: Built to perform without draining the battery; The brilliant design of the Octa-core CPU and GPU graphics processors and a multimedia engine – working together – ensures a premium content experience with the longest battery life possible
- Display: 11.6-inch diagonal, HD (1366 x 768), anti-glare
- Memory: 4 GB LPDDR4x-3200 SDRAM (onboard)
- 32 GB eMMC Storage: An embedded multimedia card provides reliable flash-based storag
- Warranty: 1-year limited hardware warranty with 24-hour, 7 days a week Web support
- Intel Celeron N4020 Dual-Core Processor (Up to 2.8 GHz) | 4GB DDR4 Onboard Memory | 64GB eMMC
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit TN display | Intel UHD Graphics 600
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi | Bluetooth 4.1 | 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet | Up to 10 hours battery life
- 1 - USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 - USB 2.0 ports, 1 - HDMI port with HDCP support, 1 - Ethernet (RJ-45) Port & 1 - Combo headphone / microphone-in jack
- Windows 10 in S mode & Microsoft 365 personal 1-year subscription (activation code included)
- AMD Dual Core Ryzen 3 3200U Processor (2.6GHz, up to 3.5GHz, 4MB cache, 2 cores)
- 8GB DDR4 SDRAM, 256GB Solid Sata Drive, AMD Radeon Vega 3 Graphics
- 14.0-inch diagonal HD SVA BrightView micro-edge Touchscreen (1366 x 768)
- Realtek RTL8821CE 802.11b/g/n/ac (1x1) Wi-Fi + Bluetooth 4.2
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A, 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C, HDMI, RJ-45
- STUDY, STREAM, SHARE: Between home, school and work, you need a PC that won't quit. Post, play and stay productive all day with the affordable and portable HP Stream 11
- KEEP YOUR PROJECTS SAFE: Experience peace of mind that comes with the most secure Windows ever built with Office, Microsoft Edge, Bing Search, Windows Defender and more
- OFFICE 365 FOR ONE YEAR: Get full access to Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote, Access, and 1 TB of OneDrive Storage for one year
- PROCESSOR: Intel(R) Celeron(R) N4000 Processor, Dual-Core, 1.1 GHz base frequency, up to 2.6 GHz burst frequency
- DISPLAY: 11.6-inch diagonal HD AntiGlare WLED-backlit display (1366 x 768); 73% screen to body ratio
- 【14" HD micro-edge display】Typical 1366 x 768 HD resolution. BrightView, 220 nits, 45% NTSC. With virtually no bezel encircling the display, an ultra-wide viewing experience provides for seamless multi-monitor set-ups.
- 【Dual-core Intel Celeron N4020】The perfect combination of performance, power consumption, and value helps your device run smoothly.
- 【4GB system memory for basic multitasking】Substantial high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games and photo- and video-editing applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once.
- 【64GB eMMC flash memory】This ultracompact memory system is ideal for mobile devices and applications, providing enhanced storage capabilities, streamlined data management, quick boot-up times and support for high-definition video playback.
- 【Windows 10 Home in S mode】You may switch to regular windows 10: Press "Start button" bottom left of the screen; Select "Settings" icon above "power" icon;Select Update & Security and Activation, then Go to Store; Select "Get" option under "Switch out of S mode"; Hit Install. (If you also see an "Upgrade your edition of Windows" section, be careful not to click the "Go to the Store" link that appears there.)
- 15.6" HD LED Display (1366 x 768), SVA, BrightView, micro-dge, WLED-backlit.
- Intel Quad Core Pentium Silver Processor N5000 (1.1GHz, up to 2.7GHz)
- 4GB DDR4-2400 Memory; 128GB SSD.
- Intel UHD Gaphics 605, HDMI, HD Webcam, DTS Studio Sound, Intel HD Graphics 620
- 1 USB 2.0, 2 USB 3.1, 1 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Win 10 Home 64-bits, weighs 3.95 lbs.
- 15.6 inch Full HD (1920x1080) 4-way NanoEdge bezel display with a stunning 88% screen-to-body ratio
- Compatible with Google Classroom; run Google Classroom on Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer 11
- Latest 10th Gen Intel Core i3-1005G1 CPU (4M Cache, up to 3.4 GHz)
- 8GB DDR4 RAM and 128GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD
- Ergonomic backlit keyboard with fingerprint sensor activated via Windows Hello
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Lightweight Laptops Under $500?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Lightweight Laptops Under $500? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Lightweight Laptops Under $500, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Lightweight Laptops Under $500 available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Lightweight Laptops Under $500 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Lightweight Laptops Under $500?
- What benefits are there with buying an Lightweight Laptops Under $500?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Lightweight Laptops Under $500?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Lightweight Laptops Under $500, much less the best one?
- Which Lightweight Laptops Under $500are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Lightweight Laptops Under $500?
Cheap Lightweight Laptops Under $500 Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Lightweight Laptops Under $500. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Lightweight Laptops Under $500, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Lightweight Laptops Under $500.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Lightweight Laptops Under $500 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Lightweight Laptops Under $500 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Lightweight Laptops Under $500 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Lightweight Laptops Under $500?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Lightweight Laptops Under $500.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Lightweight Laptops Under $500 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Lightweight Laptops Under $500.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Lightweight Laptops Under $500, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Lightweight Laptops Under $500 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Lightweight Laptops Under $500 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Lightweight Laptops Under $500 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.