10+ Best Lg Phones Under 100 Dollars 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Lg Phones Under 100 Dollars of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Lg Phones Under 100 Dollars 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- 6" QHD+ OLED FullVision display (2880 x 1440) with 18:9 aspect ratio, 6 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage with option to add a microSD expandable memory, and Android 8.0
- Dual 16 MP standard-angle and wide-angle rear AI cameras with LED flash, 8 MP wide-angle front-facing camera with Selfie Light
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 octa-core processor upto 2.8 GHz and fast 4G LTE speed.Facial recognition and fingerprint sensor to instantly unlock your phone
- AT&T Unlocked Phone Will work with Most GSM SIM cards in U.S. and world Including AT&T, T-Mobile, Etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost.
- 4G LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 12(700), 14(700), 20(800), 29(700), 30(2300), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500), 46, 66(1700/2100)
- AT&T Prepaid device
- 5.0" High Definition Display (1280 x 720)
- Rear Camera: 8MP camera with LED Flash + Front Camera: 5MP with Auto Shot
- Android 7.1.2 Nougat Operating System; 1.4GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon (MSM8917) Processor
- Battery Capacity: 2,500 mAh (Removable), Internal Memory: 16GB (9GB usable, not expandable)
- 5.45" HD+ display
- 8 MP Autofocus rear Camera with HDR for dynamic photos
- 5 MP front-facing camera with front flash features portrait mode for artistic blur, Plus auto shot and gesture shot for effortless selfies
- 1.4 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8917 and fast 4G LTE speed
- 3, 000 mAh non-removable battery built to last. Carrier-Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Metro by T-Mobile (Carrier Compatibility: Please check with your carrier to verify compatibility.)
- 5.3 inch IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen, 720 x 1280 pixels Display
- Non-Removable Lithium-Ion 2880 mAh capacity with Fast Charging 10W
- Internal Memory: 16GB, 2GB RAM - microSD Up to 1TB
- 13 MP Rear Camera with PDAF, LED Flash, HDR & 5 MP Front Facing Camera
- Android OS, Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425, Quad-Core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53, Adreno 308
- Stunning Design and Sleek Body The LG K30 redefines sleek, minimal design with a seamless body. Experience the enhanced viewing that fits comfortably in the palm of your hand.
- 5.3-inch HD Display A high-definition screen gives you the visual experience you deserve, with brilliant color and remarkable clarity.
- 8MP Autofocus Rear Camera Capture life exactly as it happens – for memories that are sharp and shareable.
- 5MP Front Camera Get a camera that makes you stand out with the new Portrait mode. Take selfies that outshine all others in your social world.
- 3,000 mAh battery Take on your action-packed day with tons of power.
- Brand New in box. The product ships with all relevant accessories
- 6.2" FHD+ full vision TFT 2160 × 1080 display
- Android 8.1 Oreo installed
- 1.8GHz Octal-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon Sdm450 processor
- This device supports only Nano SIM cards.
- Battery Capacity – 3,300mAh Lithium Polymer
- LG B470 AT&T Black, Clean ESN. Carrier locked to AT&T. Cannot be used on any cellular carrier other than AT&T
- DOES THIS DEVICE NEED A SIM CARD: Yes it does (and the NANO Sim card is enclosed) Being that this device is only good for the T-Mobile Network it will not work on other Networks Until the device is used for 2 years on the T-Mobile Network, and at that point you may contact T-Mobile for assistance in having the device unlocked
- WHAT FREQUENCIES DOES THIS DEVICE SUPPORT: Well this device suports Multi-Band/Multi-Mode which means this device can operate on more than one band at one time and automatically detect which band is the best supported at any given time The 23 Bands supported are as folows (GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz) (WCDMA B1/B2/B4/B5) (LTE B2/B4/B5/B12/B46/B66/B71) (LTE Roaming B1/B3/B7/B20/B38/B39/B40/B41)
- HOW LONG CAN I EXPECT THE BATTERY TO LAST ME: Well the battery size is 3,300 mAh (Non-Removable) which in a Usage time frame means 14 solid hours of streaming at 4G LTE speeds as well it has a Standby time of up to 490 hours before you need to recharge the battery.
- WHAT CAN YOU TELL ME ABOUT LG 2ND YEAR WARRANTY: LG supports a second year limited warranty for devices purchase only directly from the carrier they do not extend this warranty when purchased from online retailers therefore if you do desire an extended warranty you may purchase one from a site such as SquareTrade as LG only supports their warranty when purchased and paid for the full amount of $829.99 directly from the carrier
- WHAT CAN I EXPECT OUT OF THE BOX: Well the V30 comes running Android 7.1.2 (Nougat) with upgrades available to 8.0.0 Oreo. Comes with Charging Cube and Cable. No Headphones.
- DOES THIS DEVICE NEED A SIM CARD: Yes it does Since this device is Unlocked it will work on any GSM Network with a NANO size SIM Card The sim card does NOT come included and you will need to contact your Network Provider to acquire your complimentary Sim card (Free from most Carriers with activating of an account).
- WHAT NETWORK BANDS/FREQUENCIES ARE SUPPORTED: The Phoenix 3 runs on the following Frequencies: GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, UMTS Bands 2/4/5, LTE Bands 2/4/5/12
- HARDWARE SPECKS: 5.0" Crisp & Bright Screen, 5 MP Rear Autofocus and 5 MP Front Cameras, 2,500 mAh Removable Battery which on standby lasts up to 16.5 days as well as 14 hours of talk time, This device has 16 GB of internal memory (9.3 Avail to user) and 1.5GB of RAM the software on this device is a version of Android 7.0 Nogat and this device weighs 4.8 Oz. Runs Processor: Quad-core 1100 MHz ARM Cortex-A7 28 nm with a GPU: Adreno 304.
- WHAT DOES UNLOCKED REALLY MEAN: Unlocked devices are compatible with GSM carriers ONLY. I.E. Networks that Use SIM Cards for Service like AT&T and T-Mobile, as well as select prepaid GSM SIM cards (Cricket, H20, Straight Talk, Wal-Mart Family Mobile, NET10), Unlocked Devices will not work with CDMA Carriers, The kinds that don't use sim cards for service like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin.
- NO CONTRACT NO COMMITMENTS: This is your Hardware NO need to commit to any network (WILL NOT WORK ON VERIZON OR SPRINT)
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Lg Phones Under 100 Dollars?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Lg Phones Under 100 Dollars? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Lg Phones Under 100 Dollars, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Lg Phones Under 100 Dollars available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Lg Phones Under 100 Dollars that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Lg Phones Under 100 Dollars?
- What benefits are there with buying an Lg Phones Under 100 Dollars?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Lg Phones Under 100 Dollars?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Lg Phones Under 100 Dollars, much less the best one?
- Which Lg Phones Under 100 Dollarsare good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Lg Phones Under 100 Dollars?
Cheap Lg Phones Under 100 Dollars Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Lg Phones Under 100 Dollars. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Lg Phones Under 100 Dollars, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Lg Phones Under 100 Dollars.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Lg Phones Under 100 Dollars buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Lg Phones Under 100 Dollars currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Lg Phones Under 100 Dollars has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Lg Phones Under 100 Dollars?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Lg Phones Under 100 Dollars.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Lg Phones Under 100 Dollars objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Lg Phones Under 100 Dollars.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Lg Phones Under 100 Dollars, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Lg Phones Under 100 Dollars is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Lg Phones Under 100 Dollars information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Lg Phones Under 100 Dollars is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.