10+ Best Laptops Under 800 Dollars 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Laptops Under 800 Dollars of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Laptops Under 800 Dollars 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- Efficient Intel Celeron N4000 Processor (4M Cache, upto 2.6 GHz)
- 11.6 inch HD (1366 x 768) display
- 64GB em flash storage
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- One year of Microsoft Office 365 included
- Fast Processor 10th Generation intel(r) core(tm) i5-1035g1 Processor quad-core 1 0 GHz Base frequency up to 3 6 GHz with Intel's) Turbo Boost Technology
- Display 15 6-Inch diagonal HD SVA bright View micro-edge WLED-backlit touchscreen display (1366 x 768)
- Fast boot up with SSD Boot up in seconds transfer files without waiting hours and enjoy a snappier experience with the internal solid-state drive 512 GB pcie(r) nvme(tm) M 2 Solid State Drive
- 1 HDMI 1 4b 1 headphone/microphone combo 1 USB 3 1 Type-C Gen 1 (Data Transfer up to 5 Gb/s) 2 USB 3 1 Gen 1 (Data transfer only) 1 AC smart pin
- Windows 10 Home No DVD
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual Core Processor (Up to 3.5GHz); 4GB DDR4 Memory; 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 15.6 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Display; AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 USB 2.0 Ports & 1 HDMI Port with HDCP support
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi; Backlit Keyboard; Up to 7.5 Hours Battery Life
- Windows 10 in S mode. Maximum Power Supply Wattage 65 W
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Processor (2.60 GHz base clock, up to 3.50 GHz max boost clock, 4 MB Cache, 2 Cores) Smart dual-core, four-way processing performance for HD-quality computing
- 14" Touchscreen, typical 1366 x 768 HD resolution. Natural finger-touch navigation makes the most of Windows 10. Energy-efficient LED backlight screen
- DDR4 2400 MHz RAM Memory with Solid State Drive (SSD) combo brings the muscle for gaming, creating, and advanced multitasking, so you can do it all, anywhere. To smoothly run your games and photo- and video-editing applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once
- 1x Headphone-out & Audio-in Combo Jack; 1x Built-in HD webcam with microphone; 1x Built-in fingerprint reader; 1x Built-in media reader for simple photo transfer; 1x RJ45 LAN Jack for LAN insert; 1x HDMI 1.4b 4K Output; 1x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C; 2x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type A. 12.75 x 8.89 x 0.78 in (323.85 x 225.81 x 19.81 mm), 3.25 lbs. (1.47 kg)
- Realtek RTL8821CE 802.11b/g/n/ac (1x1)(19a) Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2 and RJ-45 LAN Ethernet combo. Connect to a Wireless-AC router for nearly 3x the speed, more capacity and wider coverage than Wireless-N. Backward-compatible with all other Wi-Fi networks and hotspots
- 8th Generation Intel Core i7 8565U Processor (Up to 4.6GHz)
- 14 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Multi Touch Convertible Display
- 16GB DDR4 Memory & 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- Rechargeable Active Stylus; Thin 0.38 inches Bezel; Dual Front Facing Speakers; 802.11acWi Fi featuring 2x2 MU MIMO Technology
- Just 0.78 inches Thin, 3.75 pounds and Up to 12 Hours of Battery Life
- Windows 10 Home; AMD A9-9425 processor; 15. 6" display; 4GB memory; 128GB solid state drive; Bluetooth; outdoor screen; HDMI output
- 15.6 in HD WLED touchscreen (1366 x 768), 10-finger multi-touch support.
- 10th Generation Intel Core i3-1005G1 1.2GHz up to 3.4GHz.
- 8GB DDR4 SDRAM 2666MHz, 128GB SSD, No Optical Drive.
- Intel UHD Graphics, HD Audio with stereo speakers. HP TrueVision HD camera.
- Realtek RTL8821CE 802.11b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2, 1 HDMI 1.4, 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C, 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A.
- Intel i3-8145U, dual-core, four-way; 8GB ddr4 system memory; 128GB Solid State Drive (PCI-e);
- 15. 6" touch screen, 1366 x 768 HD resolution, LED backlight; Intel UHD Graphics 620; MaxxAudio;
- Weighs 4. 41 lbs. and measures 0. 8" thin; 3-cell lithium-ion battery;
- HDMI output; Built-in media reader supports SD memory card formats; Wireless-AC; Built-in HD webcam with microphone; Windows 10 Home in S Mode;
- 30-days trial of Microsoft Office; Headphone/microphone combo jack; Note: This laptop does not include a built-in DVD/CD drive.
- 【Upgraded】 Seal is opened for upgrade ONLY, 2-years warraty on Upgraded RAM/SSD from NexiPC, and original 1-Year Manufacture warranty on remaining components. Upgraded from from Base Model with Specs 4GB RAM + 128GB SSD, 14 inch diagonal HD SVA BrightView micro-edge WLED-backlit (1366 x 768), AMD Radeon R5 Graphics
- 【Dual Core AMD A9-9425】AMD A9-9425 Dual-Core (3.1 GHz base frequency, up to 3.7 GHz burst frequency, 1 MB cache)
- 【High Speed】RAM is upgraded to 4GB DDR4 memory for multitasking Adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once
- 【Enormous Space】Hard Drive is upgraded to 128GB SSD provides massive storage space for huge files, so that you can store important digital data and work your way through it with ease. Enhance the overall performance of the laptop for business, student, daily usage
- 【Authorized NexiGo Bundle】 Bundled with NexiGo 2.4GHz Wireless Mouse, Easy Connection, 1 AA battery needed (not included in the package), Authorized Sellers ONLY. 1 x USB 3.1 Type-C Gen 1, 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (Data transfer only), 1 x RJ-45, 1 x HDMI 1.4b, 1 x headphone/microphone combo
- 10th Generation IIntel Core i3-1005G1 (1.2 GHz base frequency, up to 3.4 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 4 MB cache, 2 cores)
- 15.6 in WLED HD touchscreen (1366 x 768), 10-finger multi-touch support Display; Intel UHD Graphics with shared graphics memory
- 8GB 2666MHz DDR4 Memory for full-power multitasking; 128GB Solid State Drive, While offering less storage space than a hard drive, a flash-based SSD has no moving parts, resulting in faster start-up times and data access, no noise, and reduced heat production and power draw on the battery.
- Realtek RTL8821CE 802.11b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2 Combo; 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C; 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A; 1 HDMI; 1 headphone/microphone combo jack
- Windows 10 Home in S Mode, 64-bit, English; Natural silver; YZAKKA Mouse Pad
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Laptops Under 800 Dollars?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Laptops Under 800 Dollars? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Laptops Under 800 Dollars, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Laptops Under 800 Dollars available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Laptops Under 800 Dollars that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Laptops Under 800 Dollars?
- What benefits are there with buying an Laptops Under 800 Dollars?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Laptops Under 800 Dollars?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Laptops Under 800 Dollars, much less the best one?
- Which Laptops Under 800 Dollarsare good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Laptops Under 800 Dollars?
Cheap Laptops Under 800 Dollars Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Laptops Under 800 Dollars. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Laptops Under 800 Dollars, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Laptops Under 800 Dollars.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Laptops Under 800 Dollars buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Laptops Under 800 Dollars currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Laptops Under 800 Dollars has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Laptops Under 800 Dollars?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Laptops Under 800 Dollars.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Laptops Under 800 Dollars objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Laptops Under 800 Dollars.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Laptops Under 800 Dollars, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Laptops Under 800 Dollars is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Laptops Under 800 Dollars information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Laptops Under 800 Dollars is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.