10+ Best Laptops Under 500 For Students 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Laptops Under 500 For Students of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Laptops Under 500 For Students 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual Core Processor (Up to 3.5GHz); 4GB DDR4 Memory; 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 15.6 inches full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit IPS display; AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port, 2 USB 2.0 ports & 1 HDMI port with HDCP support
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi; Backlit Keyboard; Up to 7.5 hours battery life
- Windows 10 in S mode. Maximum power supply wattage: 65 Watts
- AMD Ryzen 5 3500U Mobile Processors with Radeon Graphics deliver powerful performance for everyday tasks
- Dopoundsy Audio delivers crystal-clear sound, while the 14-inch FHD screen and narrow side bezels give you more viewing area and less clutter
- Quick and quiet with Q-control – Effortlessly swap between fast & powerful performance and quiet battery saving mode
- Connect with ease using Bluetooth 4.1, up to 2x2 Wi-Fi 5, three USB ports, and HDMI
- Keep your privacy intact with a physical shutter for your webcam. You'll enjoy privacy right at your fingertips
- Efficient Intel Celeron N4000 Processor (4M Cache, up to 2.6 GHz)
- 11.6” HD (1366 x 768) Display with HD webcam
- Compatible with Google Classroom; run Google Classroom on Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer 11
- 64GB emmC Flash Storage and 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- Windows 10 in S mode (upgradeable to Windows 10 Home)
- AMD Dual Core Ryzen 3 3200U Processor (2.6GHz, up to 3.5GHz, 4MB cache, 2 cores)
- 8GB DDR4 SDRAM, 256GB Solid Sata Drive, AMD Radeon Vega 3 Graphics
- 14.0-inch diagonal HD SVA BrightView micro-edge Touchscreen (1366 x 768)
- Realtek RTL8821CE 802.11b/g/n/ac (1x1) Wi-Fi + Bluetooth 4.2
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A, 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C, HDMI, RJ-45
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 3 3200U 2.6GHz up to 3.5GHz
- Display: 14.0-inch diagonal HD SVA Bright View micro-edge WLED-backlit (1366 x 768) , Graphics: AMD Radeon Vega 3 Graphics
- Memory: 4 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB) , Internal storage: 128 GB M.2 Solid State Drive
- Camera: HP True Vision HD Camera with integrated digital microphon, Product weight: 3.25 lb
- Operating system: Windows 10 Home in S mode
- 14" HD NON-TOUCH SVA Anti-glare Micro-edge WLED-backlit Widescreen (1366 x 768) Display
- AMD Athlon Silver 3050U 2.30GHz Dual-Core Processor (1MB Cache, up to 3.20GHz), AMD Radeon Graphics, Performance is similar or better to AMD Ryzen 3, 7th Gen i5, 8th Gen i3 series
- 8GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM Memory for full-power multitasking; 128GB Solid State Drive + 500GB Hard Drive Disk; No Optical drive
- 2 x USB 3.1, 1 x USB 3.1 Type-C, 1 x HDMI, 1 x RJ-45 Connector, 1 x Combination Audio Jack, 1 x Multi-format SD Media Card Reader; Wireless-AC and Bluetooth 4.2 Combo; Windows 10 Home 64-bit in S mode
- Bundled with Laser HDMI CABLE, Authorized Sellers ONLY
- 15.6 inch Full HD (1920x1080) 4-way NanoEdge bezel display with a stunning 88% screen-to-body ratio
- Compatible with Google Classroom; run Google Classroom on Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer 11
- Latest 10th Gen Intel Core i3-1005G1 CPU (4M Cache, up to 3.4 GHz)
- 8GB DDR4 RAM and 128GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD
- Ergonomic backlit keyboard with fingerprint sensor activated via Windows Hello
- AMD Athlon Mobile Processor with Radeon Graphics. AMD Athlon Silver 3050U (2.3 GHz, up to 3.2 GHz). Get more done faster on a reliable laptop that can keep up with your everyday tasks.
- 14-inch diagonal HD, SVA, anti-glare, micro-edge, WLED-backlit, (1366 x 768) Display. Gives you the space and clarity you need to get your work done. Weighs 3.24 lbs. and measures 0.8" thin Ultrathin and ultralight for maximum portability, featuring a smaller screen size.
- 4GB system memory for basic multitasking. 128GB solid state drive (SSD) While offering less storage space than a hard drive, a flash-based SSD has no moving parts, resulting in faster start-up times and data access, no noise, and reduced heat production and power draw on the battery.
- Up to 10 Hours of battery life means you can transition from morning meetings to evening entertainment without plugging in.
- Windows 10 Home in S mode, You may switch to regular windows 10: Press "Start button" bottom left of the screen; Select "Settings" icon above "power" icon;Select Update & Security and Activation, then Go to Store; Select "Get" option under "Switch out of S mode"; Hit Install. (If you also see an "Upgrade your edition of Windows" section, be careful not to click the "Go to the Store" link that appears there.)
- Upgrade RAM for Multitasking, Available at 8GB
- Upgrade HDD for Large Storage, Available for 500GB HDD
- AMD A6-9225, 2.6GHz, Boost to 3.0GHz, 2 Cores, AMD Radeon R5 Graphics
- 14 inch HD LED Non-touch Screen (1366 x 768), Built-in HD Webcam, 802.11ac Dual Band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1
- No DVD-RW, Windows 10 Home 64-Bit, 1 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.0 Type C, 1 x RJ-45, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Display Port, 1 x Headphone output/Microphone input combo, 4-in-1 memory card reader
- 14 inch 1366 X 768 LED-Backlit TrueLife display Dell TrueLife displays deliver darker blacks and colors that pop for vivid graphics and video, perfect for games, movies, and photos.
- Powerful Intel Pentium N5000 Faster than ever, the Intel Pentium N5000 delivers striking visuals, extended battery life, and higher data transfer rates.
- 4GB DDR4 Memory for fast processing, 64GB eMMC for ample file storage space Holds a significant collection of digital photos, music, HD videos and DVD-quality movie . SD card reader,
- Intel UHD Graphics 605 Card delivers fantastic visual effects. 802.11ac/b/g/n (Miracast enabled) wireless; Bluetooth 4.0; 1X USB 3.0 2X USB 2.0; HDMI 1.4; Headphone output/Microphone input combo LAN (10/100
- Windows 10 S, 64-bit, 3-cell lithium-ion battery,Office 365 Personal 1-year. Silver, No backlit keyboard
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Laptops Under 500 For Students?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Laptops Under 500 For Students? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Laptops Under 500 For Students, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Laptops Under 500 For Students available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Laptops Under 500 For Students that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Laptops Under 500 For Students?
- What benefits are there with buying an Laptops Under 500 For Students?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Laptops Under 500 For Students?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Laptops Under 500 For Students, much less the best one?
- Which Laptops Under 500 For Studentsare good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Laptops Under 500 For Students?
Cheap Laptops Under 500 For Students Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Laptops Under 500 For Students. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Laptops Under 500 For Students, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Laptops Under 500 For Students.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Laptops Under 500 For Students buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Laptops Under 500 For Students currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Laptops Under 500 For Students has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Laptops Under 500 For Students?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Laptops Under 500 For Students.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Laptops Under 500 For Students objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Laptops Under 500 For Students.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Laptops Under 500 For Students, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Laptops Under 500 For Students is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Laptops Under 500 For Students information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Laptops Under 500 For Students is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.