10+ Best Laptops Under 500 For Students 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Laptops Under 500 For Students of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Laptops Under 500 For Students 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- 14.0" (16: 9) LED backlit HD (1366x768) Display; AMD Radeon R4 Graphics, 7th Generation AMD A6-9225 Processor, dual-core, 2.6GHz up to 3.0GHz processor
- 500GB SATA hard drive, 4GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM memory
- Usb ports (total) x2, USB 2.0 Type A ports x1, USB 3.0 Type A ports x 1, USB 3.1 Type C ports x1, HDMI outputs (total) x1, VGA ports x1, integrated 802.11B/g/n and built-in Bluetooth V4.0
- Built-in stereo 3 W speakers and microphone, multi-format card reader (SD/SDHC) card reader
- 3 Cells 36 whrs Battery, Windows 10 Home
- Efficient Intel Celeron N4000 Processor (4M Cache, upto 2.6 GHz)
- 11.6 inch HD (1366 x 768) display
- 64GB em flash storage
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- One year of Microsoft Office 365 included
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Processor (2.60 GHz base clock, up to 3.50 GHz max boost clock, 4 MB Cache, 2 Cores) Smart dual-core, four-way processing performance for HD-quality computing
- 14" Touchscreen, typical 1366 x 768 HD resolution. Natural finger-touch navigation makes the most of Windows 10. Energy-efficient LED backlight screen
- DDR4 2400 MHz RAM Memory with Solid State Drive (SSD) combo brings the muscle for gaming, creating, and advanced multitasking, so you can do it all, anywhere. To smoothly run your games and photo- and video-editing applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once
- 1x Headphone-out & Audio-in Combo Jack; 1x Built-in HD webcam with microphone; 1x Built-in fingerprint reader; 1x Built-in media reader for simple photo transfer; 1x RJ45 LAN Jack for LAN insert; 1x HDMI 1.4b 4K Output; 1x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C; 2x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type A. 12.75 x 8.89 x 0.78 in (323.85 x 225.81 x 19.81 mm), 3.25 lbs. (1.47 kg)
- Realtek RTL8821CE 802.11b/g/n/ac (1x1)(19a) Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2 and RJ-45 LAN Ethernet combo. Connect to a Wireless-AC router for nearly 3x the speed, more capacity and wider coverage than Wireless-N. Backward-compatible with all other Wi-Fi networks and hotspots
- Windows 10 Home; AMD A9-9425 processor; 15. 6" display; 4GB memory; 128GB solid state drive; Bluetooth; outdoor screen; HDMI output
- Lenovo ThinkPad T420 Laptop PC, Intel Core I5 2520M up to 3.2GHz, 8G DDR3, 320G SSD.
- Port: Display Port, 34mm Express Card slot and SD Card reader, 1 Always-On USB 2.0 with yellow marking, 2 USB 2.0, 1 USB 2.0/Esata Combo 4 in 1 Card Reader
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64 Bit – Multi-language supports English/Spanish/French.
- Windows 10 operating system Windows 10 brings back the start menu from Windows 7 and introduces new features, like the edge web browser that lets you markup web pages on your screen
- 14" Display bright View glossy screen maintains the vivid colors in your photos and videos. Typical 1366 x 768 HD resolution. Wled backlight
- 7th Gen Intel Core i3-7100U mobile Processor smart dual-core, four-way processing performance for HD-quality computing
- 8GB system Memory for advanced multitasking substantial high-bandwidth RAM
- 128GB Solid State Drive (SSD) while offering less storage space than a hard drive, a flash-based SSD has no moving parts, resulting in faster start-up times
- Powered by 7th Generation AMD A6-9225 Processor (2. 60GHz, up to 3. 0GHz Max Turbo, 2 cores, 1MB Cache), provide responsive, powerful performance Whether you're gaming, streaming videos, or working on cpu-intensive projects.
- 15. 6” HD (1366 x 768) 220nits Anti-Glare display; AMD Radeon R4 Graphics
- 4GB DDR4-2133 SDRAM Memory for basic multitasking; 500GB HDD offers a compact warehouse for storing all your favourite movies, music, photos, and more in one convenient place
- 802. 11 AC (1 x 1) + Bluetooth 4. 2, 1x USB 2. 0, 2x USB 3. 1 (Gen 1), 1x HDMI, 4-in-1 card reader, Headphone/mic combo
- Windows 10 Home; Black Texture; Multi-touch, buttonless Numeric Keypad
- Processor: Intel Core 6th Generation i5-6200U High Performance Processor (Dual Core, up to 3.00 GHz, 3M Cache, 15W)
- 8 GB DDR4 Ram / 256 GB Opal Encrypted Solid State Drive (SSD).
- 14.6 Inch HD (1366 x 768) Anti-Glare Screen, Intel HD 520 Graphics, HQ Camera, Intel Dual Band Wireless 8260 (802.11ac) W/ Bluetooth, HDMI, VGA, SC Card Reader, SD Card Reader, 3 x USB 3.0, RJ-45.
- Windows 10 Professional (64 Bit). Comes With AC Adapter.
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual Core Processor (Up to 3.5GHz); 4GB DDR4 Memory; 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 15.6 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Display; AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 USB 2.0 Ports & 1 HDMI Port with HDCP support
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi; Backlit Keyboard; Up to 7.5 Hours Battery Life
- Windows 10 in S mode. Maximum Power Supply Wattage 65 W
- 14. 0" (16: 9) LED backlit HD (1366x768) Display; AMD Radeon R4 Graphics, 7th Generation AMD A6-9225 Processor, Dual-Core, 2. 6GHz up to 3. 0GHz Processor
- 500GB SATA Hard Drive, 4GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM Memory
- USB Ports (Total) x2, USB 2. 0 Type A Ports x1, USB 3. 0 Type A Ports x 1, USB 3. 1 Type C Ports x1, HDMI Outputs (Total) x1, VGA Ports x1, Integrated 802. 11b/g/n and Built-in Bluetooth V4. 0
- Built-in Stereo 3 W Speakers And Microphone, Multi-format card reader (SD/SDHC) Card Reader
- 3 Cells 36 Whrs Battery, Windows 10 Home
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Laptops Under 500 For Students?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Laptops Under 500 For Students? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Laptops Under 500 For Students, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Laptops Under 500 For Students available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Laptops Under 500 For Students that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Laptops Under 500 For Students?
- What benefits are there with buying an Laptops Under 500 For Students?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Laptops Under 500 For Students?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Laptops Under 500 For Students, much less the best one?
- Which Laptops Under 500 For Studentsare good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Laptops Under 500 For Students?
Cheap Laptops Under 500 For Students Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Laptops Under 500 For Students. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Laptops Under 500 For Students, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Laptops Under 500 For Students.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Laptops Under 500 For Students buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Laptops Under 500 For Students currently available on the market.
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Laptops Under 500 For Students has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Laptops Under 500 For Students?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Laptops Under 500 For Students.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Laptops Under 500 For Students objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Laptops Under 500 For Students.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Laptops Under 500 For Students, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Laptops Under 500 For Students is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Laptops Under 500 For Students information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Laptops Under 500 For Students is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.