10+ Best Laptops Under 500 Consumer Reports 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Laptops Under 500 Consumer Reports of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Laptops Under 500 Consumer Reports 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual Core Processor (Up to 3.5GHz); 4GB DDR4 Memory; 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 15.6 inches full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit IPS display; AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port, 2 USB 2.0 ports & 1 HDMI port with HDCP support
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi; Backlit Keyboard; Up to 7.5 hours battery life
- Windows 10 in S mode. Maximum power supply wattage: 65 Watts
- Display: 15.6 inches 1366 x 768 (HD)
- Cpu: i5-8250U 1.6 gigahertz
- Storage: 128G SSD/SD card reader card reader
- Graphic: Intel UHD Graphics 620/DVDRW Stereo speakers
- Os: W10/color: Natural silver
- 7th Generation Intel Core i3-7100U (2.4 GHz base frequency, 3 MB cache, 2 cores)
- 15.6" diagonal HD SVA BrightView micro-edge WLED-backlit (1366 x 768), Intel HD Graphics 620
- 8GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Hard Drive; Legendary Backpack & Mouse Pad ($47.98 value) Back to School Bundle
- 802.11AC WiFi and Bluetooth 4.2 Combo, HDMI, 1 x Headphone output/Microphone input combo, 2 x USB 3.1, 1 x USB 2.0, 1xMulti-format SD media card reader, HP TrueVision HD Camera with integrated digital microphone, Dual speakers, No Optical Drive
- Windows 10 Home, 4-cell 41 Wh battery, up to 10 hours and 45 minutes battery life (mixed usage), weight 4.52 lbs, Silver
- 15.6" diagonal HD SVA BrightView WLED-backlit (1366 x 768)
- AMD Quad-Core A6-7310 APU (2 GHz, up to 2.4 GHz, 2 MB cache), integrated AMD Radeon R4 graphics
- 4 GB DDR3L-1600 SDRAM, 500 GB 5400 rpm SATA
- 1 HDMI; 1 headphone/microphone combo; 2 USB 2.0; 1 USB 3.0; 1 RJ-45, full-size island-style with numeric keypad, 1 multi-format SD media card reader
- Weighs 4.74 lbs. and measures 0.9" thin, 3-cell, 31 Wh Li-ion battery
- Powerful 8th Generation Intel Core i5 8250U 1.6GHz (Turbo up to 3.4GHz) processor
- 14.2 Inches Wide, 0.8 Inches Thin and portable footprint with 0.3 Inches Nano edge bezel for a stunning 80% screen to body ratio
- 15.6 inches Anti glare full HD display with ASUS splendid software enhancement
- 8GB DDR4 RAM and 1TB HDD
- Ergonomic chiclet keyboard with fingerprint sensor, Windows 10 Home
- Intel Pentium Silver N5000 Quad Core Processor, 4GB DDR4 Memory and 500GB 5400RPM HDD
- Intel Wireless-AC 9461 802.11b/g/n/ac (1x1) Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 5 Combo
- 15.6" diagonal HD SVA BrightView WLED-backlit (1366 x 768)
- 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 (Data Transfer Only); 1 USB 2.0; 1 HDMI; 1 RJ-45; 1 headphone/microphone combo
- Fast Processor 10th Generation intel(r) core(tm) i5-1035g1 Processor quad-core 1 0 GHz Base frequency up to 3 6 GHz with Intel's) Turbo Boost Technology
- Display 15 6-Inch diagonal HD SVA bright View micro-edge WLED-backlit touchscreen display (1366 x 768)
- Fast boot up with SSD Boot up in seconds transfer files without waiting hours and enjoy a snappier experience with the internal solid-state drive 512 GB pcie(r) nvme(tm) M 2 Solid State Drive
- 1 HDMI 1 4b 1 headphone/microphone combo 1 USB 3 1 Type-C Gen 1 (Data Transfer up to 5 Gb/s) 2 USB 3 1 Gen 1 (Data transfer only) 1 AC smart pin
- Windows 10 Home No DVD
- 15.6-Inch IPS Touchscreen FHD (1920x1080)
- 8th Generation Intel Quad Core i5-8250U
- 8 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM
- 1 TB 5400 rpm SATA HDD
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Windows 10 Home; AMD A9-9425 processor; 15. 6" display; 4GB memory; 128GB solid state drive; Bluetooth; outdoor screen; HDMI output
- 10th Gen Intel Core i5-1035G4 Processor @ 1.20GHz (4 Cores, up to 3.7GHz, 6MB Cache).
- Windows 10 Home in S mode (You may switch to regular windows 10: Press "Start button" bottom left of the screen; Select "Settings" icon above "power" icon;Select Update & Security and Activation, then Go to Store; Select "Get" option under "Switch out of S mode"; Hit Install.)
- RAM is upgraded to 8 GB DDR4 SDRAM for multitasking Adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once.
- 256GB Solid State Drive Save files fast and store more data. With massive amounts of storage and advanced communication power,SSDs are great for major gaming applications, multiple servers, daily backups, and more.
- 14.0 inch HD (1366 x 768) Anti-Glare LED-Backlit Non-touch Display; Intel UHD Graphics with shared graphics memory.
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Laptops Under 500 Consumer Reports?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Laptops Under 500 Consumer Reports? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Laptops Under 500 Consumer Reports, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Laptops Under 500 Consumer Reports available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Laptops Under 500 Consumer Reports that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Laptops Under 500 Consumer Reports?
- What benefits are there with buying an Laptops Under 500 Consumer Reports?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Laptops Under 500 Consumer Reports?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Laptops Under 500 Consumer Reports, much less the best one?
- Which Laptops Under 500 Consumer Reportsare good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Laptops Under 500 Consumer Reports?
Cheap Laptops Under 500 Consumer Reports Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Laptops Under 500 Consumer Reports. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Laptops Under 500 Consumer Reports, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Laptops Under 500 Consumer Reports.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Laptops Under 500 Consumer Reports buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Laptops Under 500 Consumer Reports currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Laptops Under 500 Consumer Reports has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Laptops Under 500 Consumer Reports?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Laptops Under 500 Consumer Reports.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Laptops Under 500 Consumer Reports objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Laptops Under 500 Consumer Reports.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Laptops Under 500 Consumer Reports, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Laptops Under 500 Consumer Reports is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Laptops Under 500 Consumer Reports information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Laptops Under 500 Consumer Reports is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.