10+ Best Laptops Under 500 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Laptops Under 500 of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Laptops Under 500 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual Core Processor (Up to 3.5GHz); 4GB DDR4 Memory; 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 15.6 inches full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit IPS display; AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port, 2 USB 2.0 ports & 1 HDMI port with HDCP support
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi; Backlit Keyboard; Up to 7.5 hours battery life
- Windows 10 in S mode. Maximum power supply wattage: 65 Watts
- MediaTek MT8183 processor with integrated graphics: Built to perform without draining the battery; The brilliant design of the Octa-core CPU and GPU graphics processors and a multimedia engine – working together – ensures a premium content experience with the longest battery life possible
- Display: 11.6-inch diagonal, HD (1366 x 768), anti-glare
- Memory: 4 GB LPDDR4x-3200 SDRAM (onboard)
- 32 GB eMMC Storage: An embedded multimedia card provides reliable flash-based storag
- Warranty: 1-year limited hardware warranty with 24-hour, 7 days a week Web support
- Processor Manufacturer: AMD
- Processor Type: Athlon
- Processor Generation: -
- Processor Model: 3020e
- Processor Core: Dual-core (2 Core)
- 【14" HD micro-edge display】Typical 1366 x 768 HD resolution. BrightView, 220 nits, 45% NTSC. With virtually no bezel encircling the display, an ultra-wide viewing experience provides for seamless multi-monitor set-ups.
- 【Dual-core Intel Celeron N4020】The perfect combination of performance, power consumption, and value helps your device run smoothly.
- 【4GB system memory for basic multitasking】Substantial high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games and photo- and video-editing applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once.
- 【64GB eMMC flash memory】This ultracompact memory system is ideal for mobile devices and applications, providing enhanced storage capabilities, streamlined data management, quick boot-up times and support for high-definition video playback.
- 【Windows 10 Home in S mode】You may switch to regular windows 10: Press "Start button" bottom left of the screen; Select "Settings" icon above "power" icon;Select Update & Security and Activation, then Go to Store; Select "Get" option under "Switch out of S mode"; Hit Install. (If you also see an "Upgrade your edition of Windows" section, be careful not to click the "Go to the Store" link that appears there.)
- 15.6 inch Full HD (1920x1080) 4-way NanoEdge bezel display with a stunning 88% screen-to-body ratio
- Compatible with Google Classroom; run Google Classroom on Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer 11
- Latest 10th Gen Intel Core i3-1005G1 CPU (4M Cache, up to 3.4 GHz)
- 8GB DDR4 RAM and 128GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD
- Ergonomic backlit keyboard with fingerprint sensor activated via Windows Hello
- 15.6" HD LED Display (1366 x 768), SVA, BrightView, micro-dge, WLED-backlit.
- Intel Quad Core Pentium Silver Processor N5000 (1.1GHz, up to 2.7GHz)
- 4GB DDR4-2400 Memory; 128GB SSD.
- Intel UHD Gaphics 605, HDMI, HD Webcam, DTS Studio Sound, Intel HD Graphics 620
- 1 USB 2.0, 2 USB 3.1, 1 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Win 10 Home 64-bits, weighs 3.95 lbs.
- PROCESSOR:Intel Celeron N4020 (1.1 GHz base frequency, up to 2.8 GHz burst frequency, 4 MB L2 cache, 2 cores)
- MEMORY: 4 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB) Transfer rates up to 2400 MT/s. 1 x 4 GB; STORAGE: 64 GB eMMC
- DISPLAY: 14" diagonal, HD (1366 x 768), micro-edge, BrightView, 220 nits, 45% NTSC
- Ports: 1 X USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C; 2 X USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A; 1 X AC smart pin; 1 X HDMI; 1 X headphone/microphone combo; 1 X multi-format SD media card reader; 1 X HP True Vision 720p HD camera with integrated dual array digital microphones
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10 Home in S Mode. Accessories: Legendary Computer Travel Laptop Backpack with USB Charging Port Fitting up to 15.6 Inch Laptop, Legendary Mousepad
- Do more of what you love. Allday long. Designed to keep you productive and entertained from anywhere, the HP 15-inch laptop combines long lasting battery life with a sleek and portable, micro-edge bezel design.
- Processor: Intel Pentium Gold 6405U Dual-core Processor, Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics 605 integrated
- Memory: 4 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB) Internal storage: 128 GB SATA 3 M.2 SSD; Realtek RTL8821CE 802.11b/g/n/ac (1x1) and Bluetooth 4.2 Combo; Integrated 10/100/1000 GbE LAN; No Optical drive
- Display: 15.6-inch diagonal HD, SVA, BrightView, micro-edge, WLED-backlit Non-touch Display; Camera: HP TrueVision HD Camera with integrated dual array digital microphones; 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C (Data Transfer Only, 5 Gb/s signaling rate); 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A (Data Transfer Only); 1 RJ-45; 1 AC smart pin; 1 HDMI; 1 headphone/microphone combo; Dual speakers; 1 multi-format SD media card reader; Full size non-backlit keyboard
- Operating system: Windows 10 Home in S mode; 3-cell, 41 Wh Li-ion battery; Battery life: Up to 10 hours and 45 minutes (video playback) Up to 9 hours (wireless streaming); Product weight: 3.93 lb
- Google Play Store: The millions of Android apps you know and love on your phone and tablet can now run on your Chrome device without compromising their speed, simplicity or security
- Sleek, responsive design: Keep going comfortably with the backlit keyboard and multi-touch touchpad that supports four finger gestures set in a sleek design for moving from room to room or on the road
- Binge watch while you work: Equipped with an Intel(R) processor, 14" display, stereo speakers tuned by audio experts at B&O and a long battery life to get more done while having fun
- Environmentally conscious: Low halogen, mercury-free display backlights, arsenic-free display glass in this ENERGY STAR(R) certified, EPEAT(R) Silver registered Chromebook
- Dual-core Intel(R) processor: Intel(R) Celeron(R) N4000, Dual-Core, 1.1 GHz base frequency, up to 2.6 GHz burst frequency
- 15.6" touch screen for hands-on control
- 10th Gen Intel Core i3-1005G1 processor
- 8GB system memory for advanced multitasking; 256GB Solid State Drive (PCI-e)
- HDMI output expands your viewing options; Wireless/Wired connectivity (WiFi 5 - 802.11 ac); Built-in HD webcam with microphone
- Windows 10 Home in S mode
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Laptops Under 500?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Laptops Under 500? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Laptops Under 500, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Laptops Under 500 available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Laptops Under 500 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Laptops Under 500?
- What benefits are there with buying an Laptops Under 500?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Laptops Under 500?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Laptops Under 500, much less the best one?
- Which Laptops Under 500are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Laptops Under 500?
Cheap Laptops Under 500 Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Laptops Under 500. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Laptops Under 500, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Laptops Under 500.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Laptops Under 500 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Laptops Under 500 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Laptops Under 500 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Laptops Under 500?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Laptops Under 500.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Laptops Under 500 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Laptops Under 500.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Laptops Under 500, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Laptops Under 500 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Laptops Under 500 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Laptops Under 500 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.