10+ Best Laptops Under 350 Dollars 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Laptops Under 350 Dollars of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Laptops Under 350 Dollars 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual Core Processor (Up to 3.5GHz); 4GB DDR4 Memory; 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 15.6 inches full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit IPS display; AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port, 2 USB 2.0 ports & 1 HDMI port with HDCP support
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi; Backlit Keyboard; Up to 7.5 hours battery life
- Windows 10 in S mode. Maximum power supply wattage: 65 Watts
- Processor Manufacturer: AMD
- Processor Type: Athlon
- Processor Generation: -
- Processor Model: 3020e
- Processor Core: Dual-core (2 Core)
- 【4GB system memory for basic multitasking】 Adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once. 64GB eMMC flash memory - This ultracompact memory system is ideal for mobile devices and applications, providing enhanced storage capabilities, streamlined data management, quick boot-up times and support for high-definition video playback.
- 【Display】14 Inch HD (1366 x 768) display.
- 【Designed to keep up with you】Get the responsive performance you're looking for with an Intel processor, ample storage and a long battery life that helps you get everything done.
- 【Tech Specs】1 SD media card reader; 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C; 1 HDMI; 2 USB 3.1; 1 headphone/microphone combo, Windows 10 Home in S Mode
- 【Authorized PConline365 Bundle】1-Year Microsoft 365 subscription + KKE Micro 64GB SD Card, Authorized Sellers ONLY!
- Laptop for work, school and play: With office 365 and 1 TB of cloud storage, this device combines functionality, connectivity, style, and value
- Essential productivity: This nimble laptop delivers the essential productivity and entertainment you want for school or home, without slowing you down
- Office 365 for one year: Get full access to Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote, Access, and 1 TB of One Drive storage for 1 year
- Processor: Intel(R) Celeron(R) N4000 processor, dual-core, 1.1 GHz base frequency, up to 2.6 GHz burst frequency
- Display: 14-inch diagonal HD SVA bright view WLED-backlit display (1366 x 768)
- STUDY, STREAM, SHARE: Between home, school and work, you need a PC that won't quit. Post, play and stay productive all day with the affordable and portable HP Stream 11
- KEEP YOUR PROJECTS SAFE: Experience peace of mind that comes with the most secure Windows ever built with Office, Microsoft Edge, Bing Search, Windows Defender and more
- OFFICE 365 FOR ONE YEAR: Get full access to Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote, Access, and 1 TB of OneDrive Storage for one year
- PROCESSOR: Intel(R) Celeron(R) N4000 Processor, Dual-Core, 1.1 GHz base frequency, up to 2.6 GHz burst frequency
- DISPLAY: 11.6-inch diagonal HD AntiGlare WLED-backlit display (1366 x 768); 73% screen to body ratio
- Efficient Intel Celeron N4000 Processor (4M Cache, up to 2.6 GHz)
- 11.6” HD (1366 x 768) Display with HD webcam
- Compatible with Google Classroom; run Google Classroom on Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer 11
- 64GB emmC Flash Storage and 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- Windows 10 in S mode (upgradeable to Windows 10 Home)
- Google Play Store: The millions of Android apps you know and love on your phone and tablet can now run on your Chrome device without compromising their speed, simplicity or security
- Sleek, responsive design: Keep going comfortably with the backlit keyboard and multi-touch touchpad that supports four finger gestures set in a sleek design for moving from room to room or on the road
- Binge watch while you work: Equipped with an Intel(R) processor, 14" display, stereo speakers tuned by audio experts at B&O and a long battery life to get more done while having fun
- Environmentally conscious: Low halogen, mercury-free display backlights, arsenic-free display glass in this ENERGY STAR(R) certified, EPEAT(R) Silver registered Chromebook
- Dual-core Intel(R) processor: Intel(R) Celeron(R) N4000, Dual-Core, 1.1 GHz base frequency, up to 2.6 GHz burst frequency
- AMD MOBILE PROCESSOR & RADEON GRAPHICS: AMD 3020e, Dual-Core, 1.2 GHz base clock, up to 2.6 GHz max boost clock. Step into a great entry-level laptop experience for web browsing, writing emails, creating documents and spreadsheets, and enjoy streaming HD entertainment. Whether it's games or movies, experience high performance for all your entertainment with AMD Radeon graphics
- RELIABLE FLASH-BASED STORAGE & HIGHER BANDWIDTH MEMORY: 64 GB eMMC is an embedded multimedia card that provides reliable flash-based storage and 4 GB DDR4-2400 MHz SDRAM (1 x 4 GB, not upgradable) with higher bandwidth, you get more of a boost in performance
- HD DISPLAY: 14.0-inch diagonal, HD (1366 x 768), micro-edge, BrightView; 79% screen to body ratio. Enjoy your entertainment with the great quality and high-definition detail of 1 million pixels. See more, do more from anywhere with a less than 7 mm micro-edge bezel display
- THIN, LIGHTWEIGHT AND LONG BATTERY LIFE (unpackaged): 12.76 inches (W) x 8.86 inches (D) x 0.71 inches (H); 3.24 pounds, Up to 10 hours and 30 minutes (video playback), up to 9 hours (wireless streaming); 0 to 50% charge in 45 minutes with HP Fast Charge
- OPERATING SYSTEM AND WARRANTY: Windows 10 Home in S Mode and 1-year limited hardware warranty with 24-hour, 7 days a week web support when shipped and sold by Amazon.com
- AMD Athlon Silver 3050U (2.3 GHz base clock, up to 3.2 GHz max boost clock, 1 MB L2 cache, 2 cores). Performance is similar to AMD Ryzen 3, 7th Gen i5, 8th Gen i3 series.
- 14" diagonal HD SVA anti-glare micro-edge WLED-backlit (1366 x 768) Display; AMD Radeon Graphics
- Realtek RTL8821CE 802.11b/g/n/ac (1x1) and Bluetooth 4.2 Combo; 1 SuperSpeed USB Type-C 5Gbps signaling rate; 2 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate; 1 HDMI 1.4b; 1 RJ-45; 1 AC smart pin; 1 headphone/microphone combo; 1 multi-format SD media card reader
- 4GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM Memory for full-power multitasking; 128GB Solid State Drive, While offering less storage space than a hard drive, a flash-based SSD has no moving parts, resulting in faster start-up times and data access, no noise, and reduced heat production and power draw on the battery.
- Windows Operating System: Windows 10 Home in S Mode, to do the things you want with protection you can count on and performance that lasts.
- ▶ AMD A6-9220e accelerated processor; Dual-core processing. AMD A6 APU handles the AMD Radeon graphics alongside the central processor to balance the load, enabling great performance, rapid multitasking and immersive entertainment.
- ▶ Beautiful 14" display Typical 1366 x 768 HD resolution. Energy-efficient LED backlight.
- ▶ 4GB DDR4 Memory for full-power multitasking; 64GB eMMC flash memory: This ultracompact memory system is ideal for mobile devices and applications, providing enhanced storage capabilities, streamlined data management, quick boot-up times and support for high-definition video playback.
- ▶ 802. 11ac wireless LAN; 2 x USB 3. 0, 1 HDMI 1. 4; 1 headphone/microphone combo, AMD Radeon R4 integrated graphics
- ▶ Windows 10 Home 64-bit English brings back the Start Menu from Windows 7 and introduces new features, like the Edge Web browser that lets you markup Web pages on your screen. Microsoft Office 365 Personal 1-year subscription for free
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Laptops Under 350 Dollars?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Laptops Under 350 Dollars? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Laptops Under 350 Dollars, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Laptops Under 350 Dollars available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Laptops Under 350 Dollars that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Laptops Under 350 Dollars?
- What benefits are there with buying an Laptops Under 350 Dollars?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Laptops Under 350 Dollars?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Laptops Under 350 Dollars, much less the best one?
- Which Laptops Under 350 Dollarsare good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Laptops Under 350 Dollars?
Cheap Laptops Under 350 Dollars Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Laptops Under 350 Dollars. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Laptops Under 350 Dollars, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Laptops Under 350 Dollars.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Laptops Under 350 Dollars buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Laptops Under 350 Dollars currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Laptops Under 350 Dollars has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Laptops Under 350 Dollars?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Laptops Under 350 Dollars.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Laptops Under 350 Dollars objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Laptops Under 350 Dollars.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Laptops Under 350 Dollars, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Laptops Under 350 Dollars is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Laptops Under 350 Dollars information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Laptops Under 350 Dollars is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.