10+ Best Laptop Under 500 With Microsoft Office 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Laptop Under 500 With Microsoft Office of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Laptop Under 500 With Microsoft Office 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual Core Processor (Up to 3.5GHz); 4GB DDR4 Memory; 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 15.6 inches full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit IPS display; AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port, 2 USB 2.0 ports & 1 HDMI port with HDCP support
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi; Backlit Keyboard; Up to 7.5 hours battery life
- Windows 10 in S mode. Maximum power supply wattage: 65 Watts
- Brand New in box. The product ships with all relevant accessories
- System Ram Type: Ddr Sdram
- Efficient Intel Celeron N4000 Processor (4M Cache, up to 2.6 GHz)
- 11.6” HD (1366 x 768) Display with HD webcam
- Compatible with Google Classroom; run Google Classroom on Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer 11
- 64GB emmC Flash Storage and 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- Windows 10 in S mode (upgradeable to Windows 10 Home)
- 14" diagonal FHD IPS BrightView micro-edge WLED-backlit (1920 x 1080), Intel UHD Graphics 605, HD Webcam
- Intel Pentium Silver N5000 - 1.10 GHz, up to 2.70 GHz Turbo, 4 Core, 4MB Cache
- 4 GB DDR4,64 GB eMMC SSD, Support extra Storage up to 256GB SD
- Intel 802.11ac and Bluetooth 4.2 Combo, 1 x USB 3.1 Type-C, 2 x USB 3.1, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Headphone/microphone combo jack, 1 x Card Reader
- Windows 10 Home 64-Bit, Office 365 Personal-1yr, up to 10 hours battery life, Full-size island-style backlit keyboard
- 7th Generation Intel Core i3-7100U (2.4 GHz base frequency, 3 MB cache, 2 cores)
- 15.6" diagonal HD SVA BrightView micro-edge WLED-backlit (1366 x 768), Intel HD Graphics 620
- 8GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Hard Drive; Legendary Backpack & Mouse Pad ($47.98 value) Back to School Bundle
- 802.11AC WiFi and Bluetooth 4.2 Combo, HDMI, 1 x Headphone output/Microphone input combo, 2 x USB 3.1, 1 x USB 2.0, 1xMulti-format SD media card reader, HP TrueVision HD Camera with integrated digital microphone, Dual speakers, No Optical Drive
- Windows 10 Home, 4-cell 41 Wh battery, up to 10 hours and 45 minutes battery life (mixed usage), weight 4.52 lbs, Silver
- Thin and light Laptop for work, school, and play: with office 365 and 1 TB of cloud storage, This device combines functionality, connectivity, style, and value.
- Office 365 personal for one year: get full access to Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote, access, and 1 TB of OneDrive storage for one year
- Bios recovery and protection: automatically checks the health of your PC, protects against unauthorized access, secures local storage and recovers itself from boot-up issues
- Processor: AMD Dual-Core a4-9120e Processor, 1.5 GHz up to 2.2 GHz
- Display: 14-inch diagonal HD SVA bright View WLED-backlit Display (1366 x 768)
- ▶ AMD A6-9220e accelerated processor; Dual-core processing. AMD A6 APU handles the AMD Radeon graphics alongside the central processor to balance the load, enabling great performance, rapid multitasking and immersive entertainment.
- ▶ Beautiful 14" display Typical 1366 x 768 HD resolution. Energy-efficient LED backlight.
- ▶ 4GB DDR4 Memory for full-power multitasking; 64GB eMMC flash memory: This ultracompact memory system is ideal for mobile devices and applications, providing enhanced storage capabilities, streamlined data management, quick boot-up times and support for high-definition video playback.
- ▶ 802. 11ac wireless LAN; 2 x USB 3. 0, 1 HDMI 1. 4; 1 headphone/microphone combo, AMD Radeon R4 integrated graphics
- ▶ Windows 10 Home 64-bit English brings back the Start Menu from Windows 7 and introduces new features, like the Edge Web browser that lets you markup Web pages on your screen. Microsoft Office 365 Personal 1-year subscription for free
- AMD Ryzen 5 3500U Mobile Processors with Radeon Graphics deliver powerful performance for everyday tasks
- Dopoundsy Audio delivers crystal-clear sound, while the 14-inch FHD screen and narrow side bezels give you more viewing area and less clutter
- Quick and quiet with Q-control – Effortlessly swap between fast & powerful performance and quiet battery saving mode
- Connect with ease using Bluetooth 4.1, up to 2x2 Wi-Fi 5, three USB ports, and HDMI
- Keep your privacy intact with a physical shutter for your webcam. You'll enjoy privacy right at your fingertips
- 14 inch 1366 X 768 LED-Backlit TrueLife display Dell TrueLife displays deliver darker blacks and colors that pop for vivid graphics and video, perfect for games, movies, and photos.
- Powerful Intel Pentium N5000 Faster than ever, the Intel Pentium N5000 delivers striking visuals, extended battery life, and higher data transfer rates.
- 4GB DDR4 Memory for fast processing, 64GB eMMC for ample file storage space Holds a significant collection of digital photos, music, HD videos and DVD-quality movie . SD card reader,
- Intel UHD Graphics 605 Card delivers fantastic visual effects. 802.11ac/b/g/n (Miracast enabled) wireless; Bluetooth 4.0; 1X USB 3.0 2X USB 2.0; HDMI 1.4; Headphone output/Microphone input combo LAN (10/100
- Windows 10 S, 64-bit, 3-cell lithium-ion battery,Office 365 Personal 1-year. Silver, No backlit keyboard
- AMD Athlon Mobile Processor with Radeon Graphics. AMD Athlon Silver 3050U (2.3 GHz, up to 3.2 GHz). Get more done faster on a reliable laptop that can keep up with your everyday tasks.
- 14-inch diagonal HD, SVA, anti-glare, micro-edge, WLED-backlit, (1366 x 768) Display. Gives you the space and clarity you need to get your work done. Weighs 3.24 lbs. and measures 0.8" thin Ultrathin and ultralight for maximum portability, featuring a smaller screen size.
- 4GB system memory for basic multitasking. 128GB solid state drive (SSD) While offering less storage space than a hard drive, a flash-based SSD has no moving parts, resulting in faster start-up times and data access, no noise, and reduced heat production and power draw on the battery.
- Up to 10 Hours of battery life means you can transition from morning meetings to evening entertainment without plugging in.
- Windows 10 Home in S mode, You may switch to regular windows 10: Press "Start button" bottom left of the screen; Select "Settings" icon above "power" icon;Select Update & Security and Activation, then Go to Store; Select "Get" option under "Switch out of S mode"; Hit Install. (If you also see an "Upgrade your edition of Windows" section, be careful not to click the "Go to the Store" link that appears there.)
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Laptop Under 500 With Microsoft Office?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Laptop Under 500 With Microsoft Office? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Laptop Under 500 With Microsoft Office, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Laptop Under 500 With Microsoft Office available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Laptop Under 500 With Microsoft Office that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Laptop Under 500 With Microsoft Office?
- What benefits are there with buying an Laptop Under 500 With Microsoft Office?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Laptop Under 500 With Microsoft Office?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Laptop Under 500 With Microsoft Office, much less the best one?
- Which Laptop Under 500 With Microsoft Officeare good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Laptop Under 500 With Microsoft Office?
Cheap Laptop Under 500 With Microsoft Office Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Laptop Under 500 With Microsoft Office. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Laptop Under 500 With Microsoft Office, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Laptop Under 500 With Microsoft Office.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Laptop Under 500 With Microsoft Office buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Laptop Under 500 With Microsoft Office currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Laptop Under 500 With Microsoft Office has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Laptop Under 500 With Microsoft Office?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Laptop Under 500 With Microsoft Office.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Laptop Under 500 With Microsoft Office objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Laptop Under 500 With Microsoft Office.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Laptop Under 500 With Microsoft Office, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Laptop Under 500 With Microsoft Office is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Laptop Under 500 With Microsoft Office information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Laptop Under 500 With Microsoft Office is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.