10+ Best Laptop Under 500 For Gaming 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Laptop Under 500 For Gaming of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Laptop Under 500 For Gaming 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- Powerful AMD Quad Core A12-9720P Processor (2. 7 GHz, up to 3. 6GHz); Performance that Matters for Everyday Users.
- 15. 6" anti-glare Full HD WideView display with ASUS Splendid software enhancement; AMD Radeon R7 Integrated graphics chipset with shared video memory provides solid image quality for Internet use, movies, basic photo editing and casual gaming.
- 4GB DDR4 2400 MHz sdram Memory for full-power multitasking; 128GB SSD offers a compact warehouse for storing all your favourite movies, music, photos, and more in one convenient place
- 802. 11ac WLAN, Comprehensive connections including USB 3. 1 Type-C, USB 3. 0, USB 2. 0, HDMI
- Windows 10 in S mode, 14. 2" wide, 0. 8" thin and portable footprint with 0. 3" NanoEdge bezel for a stunning 80% screen-to-body ratio
- Powerful AMD Quad Core r5-3500u Processor (2M Cache, upto 3. 6 GHz)
- 14.1 inch wide, 0.7 inch thin and portable footprint with a Nano Edge bezel for a stunning 88% screen-to-body ratio
- 15.6 inch anti-glare full HD Wide view display with Asus splendid software enhancement
- 8GB DDR4 RAM and 256GB SSD; Windows 10 Home. Battery: 37WHrs, 2S1P, 2-cell Li-ion
- Ergonomic backlit chiclet keyboard with fingerprint reader
- Intel Pentium Silver N5000 Quad Core Processor, 4GB DDR4 Memory and 500GB 5400RPM HDD
- Intel Wireless-AC 9461 802.11b/g/n/ac (1x1) Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 5 Combo
- 15.6" diagonal HD SVA BrightView WLED-backlit (1366 x 768)
- 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 (Data Transfer Only); 1 USB 2.0; 1 HDMI; 1 RJ-45; 1 headphone/microphone combo
- 9th Generation Intel Core i7-9750H 6-Core Processor (Upto 4. 5 gramHz) with Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti Graphics with 6 GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM
- 15. 6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS display (144Hz Refresh Rate, 3ms Overdrive Response Time, 300nit Brightness & 72% NTSC)
- 16 GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory, 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M. 2 Slots | 1 Slot Open for Easy Upgrades) & 1 - Available Hard Drive Bay
- Backlit Keyboard | LAN: Killer Gaming Network E2500 | Wireless: Killer DoubleShot Pro Wireless-AX 1650 WiFi 6 802. 11ac | 4th Gen All-Metal AeroBlade 3D Fan
- Amd Ryzen 5 2500U quad-core processor (Up to 3 6GHz) | 8GB DDR4 Memory | 1TB 7200Rpm SATA hard drive
- 15 6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS display | AMD Radeon RX 560x with 4 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- 802 11AC Wi-Fi | iron-red backlit keyboard | up to 5 hours Battery Life
- 1 - USB Type-C port USB 3 1 Gen 1 (up to 5 Gaps) 1 - USB 3 0 port (featuring Power-off charging) 2 - USB 2 0 Ports 1 - HDMI 2 0 port with HDCP support
- Windows 10 Home | includes protective sleeve. Battery Capacity-48 Wh 3220 mAh 15.2 V
- Powerful AMD Quad Core A12-9720P Processor, 2. 7 GHz (2M Cache, upto 3. 6 GHz)
- 14. 2” wide, 0. 8” thin and portable footprint with 0. 3” Nano Edge bezel for a stunning 80% screen-to-body ratio
- 15. 6” anti-glare full HD Wide view display with ASUS splendid software enhancement
- 8GB DDR4 RAM, 256G SSD; Ergonomic chiclet keyboard with fingerprint sensor
- Comprehensive connections including USB 3. 1 Type-C (Gen1), USB 3. 0, USB 2. 0, and HDMI; Lightning-fast Wi-Fi 5 (802. 11AC) keeps you connected through any congestion or interference, USB Transfer speed may vary. Learn more at ASUS website
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual Core Processor (Up to 3.5GHz); 4GB DDR4 Memory; 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 15.6 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Display; AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 USB 2.0 Ports & 1 HDMI Port with HDCP support
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi; Backlit Keyboard; Up to 7.5 Hours Battery Life
- Windows 10 in S mode. Maximum Power Supply Wattage 65 W
- 10th Gen Intel Core i5-1035G4 Processor at 1.1GHz, up to 3.7GHz Max Turbo Frequency with 6MB Intel Smart Cache.
- 14" IPS BrightView WLED-Backlit FHD (1920x1080) Display with Intel UHD Graphics.
- 8GB DDR4 2666 SDRAM, Up to 32GB Maximum. 128GB M.2 Solid State Drive.
- 1 USB 3.1 Type-C, 2 USB 3.1 Type-A, 1 HDMI 1.4b, 1 Media Card Reader.
- Windows 10 in S mode. 802.11ac (2x2) Wireless + Bluetooth 5.0, Backlit Keyboard.
- Powered by 7th Generation AMD A6-9225 Processor (2. 60GHz, up to 3. 0GHz Max Turbo, 2 cores, 1MB Cache), provide responsive, powerful performance Whether you're gaming, streaming videos, or working on cpu-intensive projects.
- 15. 6” HD (1366 x 768) 220nits Anti-Glare display; AMD Radeon R4 Graphics
- 4GB DDR4-2133 SDRAM Memory for basic multitasking; 500GB HDD offers a compact warehouse for storing all your favourite movies, music, photos, and more in one convenient place
- 802. 11 AC (1 x 1) + Bluetooth 4. 2, 1x USB 2. 0, 2x USB 3. 1 (Gen 1), 1x HDMI, 4-in-1 card reader, Headphone/mic combo
- Windows 10 Home; Black Texture; Multi-touch, buttonless Numeric Keypad
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Processor (2.60 GHz base clock, up to 3.50 GHz max boost clock, 4 MB Cache, 2 Cores) Smart dual-core, four-way processing performance for HD-quality computing
- 14" Touchscreen, typical 1366 x 768 HD resolution. Natural finger-touch navigation makes the most of Windows 10. Energy-efficient LED backlight screen
- DDR4 2400 MHz RAM Memory with Solid State Drive (SSD) combo brings the muscle for gaming, creating, and advanced multitasking, so you can do it all, anywhere. To smoothly run your games and photo- and video-editing applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once
- 1x Headphone-out & Audio-in Combo Jack; 1x Built-in HD webcam with microphone; 1x Built-in fingerprint reader; 1x Built-in media reader for simple photo transfer; 1x RJ45 LAN Jack for LAN insert; 1x HDMI 1.4b 4K Output; 1x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C; 2x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type A. 12.75 x 8.89 x 0.78 in (323.85 x 225.81 x 19.81 mm), 3.25 lbs. (1.47 kg)
- Realtek RTL8821CE 802.11b/g/n/ac (1x1)(19a) Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2 and RJ-45 LAN Ethernet combo. Connect to a Wireless-AC router for nearly 3x the speed, more capacity and wider coverage than Wireless-N. Backward-compatible with all other Wi-Fi networks and hotspots
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Laptop Under 500 For Gaming?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Laptop Under 500 For Gaming? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Laptop Under 500 For Gaming, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Laptop Under 500 For Gaming available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Laptop Under 500 For Gaming that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Laptop Under 500 For Gaming?
- What benefits are there with buying an Laptop Under 500 For Gaming?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Laptop Under 500 For Gaming?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Laptop Under 500 For Gaming, much less the best one?
- Which Laptop Under 500 For Gamingare good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Laptop Under 500 For Gaming?
Cheap Laptop Under 500 For Gaming Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Laptop Under 500 For Gaming. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Laptop Under 500 For Gaming, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Laptop Under 500 For Gaming.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Laptop Under 500 For Gaming buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Laptop Under 500 For Gaming currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Laptop Under 500 For Gaming has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Laptop Under 500 For Gaming?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Laptop Under 500 For Gaming.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Laptop Under 500 For Gaming objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Laptop Under 500 For Gaming.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Laptop Under 500 For Gaming, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Laptop Under 500 For Gaming is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Laptop Under 500 For Gaming information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Laptop Under 500 For Gaming is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.