10+ Best Laptop For Students Under 400 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Laptop For Students Under 400 of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Laptop For Students Under 400 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- Efficient Intel Celeron N4000 Processor (4M Cache, up to 2.6 GHz)
- 11.6” HD (1366 x 768) Display with HD webcam
- Compatible with Google Classroom; run Google Classroom on Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer 11
- 64GB emmC Flash Storage and 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- Windows 10 in S mode (upgradeable to Windows 10 Home)
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual Core Processor (Up to 3.5GHz); 4GB DDR4 Memory; 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 15.6 inches full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit IPS display; AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port, 2 USB 2.0 ports & 1 HDMI port with HDCP support
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi; Backlit Keyboard; Up to 7.5 hours battery life
- Windows 10 in S mode. Maximum power supply wattage: 65 Watts
- ★ Outstanding Performance: 14" BrightView glossy screen maintains the vivid colors in your photos and videos. Typical 1366 x 768 HD resolution and Micro-edge display to see more, do more from anywhere with a less than 7 mm micro-edge bezel display, 4GB system memory for basic multitasking, adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once.
- ★ Rapid Connection: Connect to a Wireless-AC router for nearly 3x the speed, more capacity, and wider coverage than Wireless-N (150 Mbps). Backward-compatible with all other Wi-Fi networks and hotspots. Gigabit Ethernet LAN port. Built-in media reader for simple photo transfer
- ★ AMD Radeon Graphics: Integrated graphics chipset with shared video memory provides solid image quality for Internet use, movies, basic photo editing, and casual gaming.
- ★ Complete Configuration: The HP 14 14" HD SVA Anti-Glare Micro-Edge WLED-backlit Laptop covers 1x SuperSpeed USB Type-C 5Gbps signaling rate, 2x SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate, 1x RJ-45, 1x Headphone/microphone combo, 1x AC Smart pin, 1x HDMI. With the Accessory Bundle (USB Extension Cord, HDMI Cable, and Mouse Pad).
- ★ Windows 10 Home in S mode: Experience the most secure Windows ever built with fast boot times, increased responsiveness and added protection against phishing and malware.
- AMD Athlon Mobile Processor with Radeon Graphics. AMD Athlon Silver 3050U (2.3 GHz, up to 3.2 GHz). Get more done faster on a reliable laptop that can keep up with your everyday tasks.
- 14-inch diagonal HD, SVA, anti-glare, micro-edge, WLED-backlit, (1366 x 768) Display. Gives you the space and clarity you need to get your work done. Weighs 3.24 lbs. and measures 0.8" thin Ultrathin and ultralight for maximum portability, featuring a smaller screen size.
- 4GB system memory for basic multitasking. 128GB solid state drive (SSD) While offering less storage space than a hard drive, a flash-based SSD has no moving parts, resulting in faster start-up times and data access, no noise, and reduced heat production and power draw on the battery.
- Up to 10 Hours of battery life means you can transition from morning meetings to evening entertainment without plugging in.
- Windows 10 Home in S mode, You may switch to regular windows 10: Press "Start button" bottom left of the screen; Select "Settings" icon above "power" icon;Select Update & Security and Activation, then Go to Store; Select "Get" option under "Switch out of S mode"; Hit Install. (If you also see an "Upgrade your edition of Windows" section, be careful not to click the "Go to the Store" link that appears there.)
- Powered by Intel Celeron N4000 (1.1 GHz base frequency, up to 2.6 GHz burst frequency, 4 MB cache, 2 cores)
- 11.6" diagonal HD SVA anti-glare WLED-backlit (1366 x 768) Display; Intel UHD Graphics 600; HP Webcam with integrated digital microphone Ideal for Home, Student, Professionals, Small Business, School Education, and Commercial Enterprise, Online Class, Google Classroom, Remote Learning, Zoom Ready
- 4GB DDR3L-1600 SDRAM Memory for basic multitasking; 32GB eMMC flash memory is ideal for mobile devices and applications, providing enhanced storage capabilities, streamlined data management, quick boot-up times and support for high-definition video playback.
- Realtek RTL8821CE 802.11b/g/n/ac (1x1) Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2 Combo; 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C (Data transfer only, data 5 Gb/s signaling rate); 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 (Data transfer only); 1 HDMI; 1 headphone/microphone combo; 1 microSD media card reader
- ▌Authorized BROAGE Bundle ▌Bundled with BROAGE Mouse Pad; Diamond White; Windows 10 Home in S Mode with Office 365 Personal for 1 Year
- 14" display: BrightView glossy screen maintains the vivid colors in your photos and videos. Typical 1366 x 768 HD resolution. WLED backlight. AMD A4-9120e accelerated processor: Dual-core processing. AMD A4 APU handles the AMD Radeon graphics alongside the central processor to balance the load, enabling smooth, fast Internet browsing and fast, responsive performance.
- 4GB system memory for basic multitasking: Adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once. 64GB eMMC flash memory: This ultracompact memory system is ideal for mobile devices and applications, providing enhanced storage capabilities, streamlined data management, quick boot-up times, and support for high-definition video playback.
- Wireless/Wired connectivity (WiFi 5 - 802.11 ac): Connect to a Wireless-AC router for nearly 3x the speed, more capacity, and wider coverage than Wireless-N. Backward-compatible with all other Wi-Fi networks and hotspots. HDMI output expands your viewing options: Connect to an HDTV or high-def monitor to set up two screens side by side or just see more of the big picture.
- AMD Radeon R3: Integrated graphics chipset with shared video memory provides solid image quality for Internet use, movies, basic photo editing and casual gaming. Weighs 3.22 lbs. and measures 0.7" thin: Ultrathin and ultralight for maximum portability, featuring a smaller screen size and omitting the DVD/CD drive to achieve the compact form factor. 3-cell lithium-ion battery.
- Leverage the best of Windows 10, with a new update packed with exciting features. The powerfully reimagined Photos app makes it easier—and more fun—to tell your story in video: add a soundtrack, use transitions, deploy 3D effects, and more. And sharing is quicker than ever, with intuitive settings that making it easier to instantly connect with the people you care about most. Basic software package included: 1 year trial of Microsoft Office 365 Personal.
- Intel Celeron N4020 Dual-Core Processor (Up to 2.8 GHz) | 4GB DDR4 Onboard Memory | 64GB eMMC
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit TN display | Intel UHD Graphics 600
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi | Bluetooth 4.1 | 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet | Up to 10 hours battery life
- 1 - USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 - USB 2.0 ports, 1 - HDMI port with HDCP support, 1 - Ethernet (RJ-45) Port & 1 - Combo headphone / microphone-in jack
- Windows 10 in S mode & Microsoft 365 personal 1-year subscription (activation code included)
- STUDY, STREAM, SHARE: Between home, school and work, you need a PC that won't quit. Post, play and stay productive all day with the affordable and portable HP Stream 11
- KEEP YOUR PROJECTS SAFE: Experience peace of mind that comes with the most secure Windows ever built with Office, Microsoft Edge, Bing Search, Windows Defender and more
- OFFICE 365 FOR ONE YEAR: Get full access to Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote, Access, and 1 TB of OneDrive Storage for one year
- PROCESSOR: Intel(R) Celeron(R) N4000 Processor, Dual-Core, 1.1 GHz base frequency, up to 2.6 GHz burst frequency
- DISPLAY: 11.6-inch diagonal HD AntiGlare WLED-backlit display (1366 x 768); 73% screen to body ratio
- 【Intel Celeron N4020】Intel Celeron N4020 Dual-Core Processor (4MB Cache, Up to 2.8GHz). 4GB DDR4 Memory, 64GB eMMC. Give you the power to surf, stream, and do so much more. Edit photos and videos faster than ever, and move between programs and Windows quickly.
- 【15.6" FHD Widescreen LED】15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit TN Display. Intel UHD Graphics 600. 1 - USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 - USB 2.0 ports, 1 - HDMI port, 1 - Ethernet (RJ-45) Port & 1 - Combo headphone / microphone-in jack.
- 【up to 10-hours of battery life, GM bundles】up to 10 hours battery life. Microsoft 365 Personal Subscription (activation code included). Ghost Manta Accessories including HDMI Cable, USB extension cord and Mouse Pad.
- Windows 10 in S mode is designed for security and performance, exclusively running apps from the Microsoft Store. If you want to install an app that isn't available in the Microsoft Store, you'll need to switch out of S mode. Switching out of S mode is one-way. If you make the switch, you won't be able to go back to Windows 10 in S mode. There's no charge to switch out of S mode.
- If you also see an "Upgrade your edition of Windows" section, be careful not to click the "Go to the Store" link that appears there. Lightweight and stylish, the Aspire 1 features a 15.6” Full HD screen and 802.11ac WiFi 5 for fast connectivity and reliability that you can count on wherever you venture.
- 【11.6 Inch Laptop】11.6" HD LED Display (1366 x 768), Anti-Reflective, Intel HD Graphics
- 【Intel Celeron N4000】Intel Celeron N4000 (1.10 GHz up to 2.60 GHz 4 MB L2 Cache), 2-cell Lithium-ion, up to 12.5 hours battery life mixed use
- 【High Speed】RAM is upgraded to 4GB LPDDR3 memory for multitasking Adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once
- 【Enormous Space】Hard Drive is upgraded to 21GB eMMC provides massive storage space for huge files, so that you can store important digital data and work your way through it with ease. Enhance the overall performance of the laptop for business, student, daily usage
- 【Go light】At only 2.6 pounds, the slim Chromebook 4 is easy to use as a laptop. 1 x USB 3.0 Type C , 1 x USB 3.0 Type A, 1 x Headphone/Microphone Plus AllyFlex Authorized Mouse Pad
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Laptop For Students Under 400?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Laptop For Students Under 400? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Laptop For Students Under 400, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Laptop For Students Under 400 available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Laptop For Students Under 400 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Laptop For Students Under 400?
- What benefits are there with buying an Laptop For Students Under 400?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Laptop For Students Under 400?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Laptop For Students Under 400, much less the best one?
- Which Laptop For Students Under 400are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Laptop For Students Under 400?
Cheap Laptop For Students Under 400 Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Laptop For Students Under 400. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Laptop For Students Under 400, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Laptop For Students Under 400.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Laptop For Students Under 400 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Laptop For Students Under 400 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Laptop For Students Under 400 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Laptop For Students Under 400?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Laptop For Students Under 400.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Laptop For Students Under 400 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Laptop For Students Under 400.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Laptop For Students Under 400, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Laptop For Students Under 400 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Laptop For Students Under 400 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Laptop For Students Under 400 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.