10+ Best Laptop For College Students Under 500 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Laptop For College Students Under 500 of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Laptop For College Students Under 500 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual Core Processor (Up to 3.5GHz); 4GB DDR4 Memory; 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 15.6 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Display; AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 USB 2.0 Ports & 1 HDMI Port with HDCP support
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi; Backlit Keyboard; Up to 7.5 Hours Battery Life
- Windows 10 in S mode. Maximum Power Supply Wattage 65 W
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Processor (2.60 GHz base clock, up to 3.50 GHz max boost clock, 4 MB Cache, 2 Cores) Smart dual-core, four-way processing performance for HD-quality computing
- 14" Touchscreen, typical 1366 x 768 HD resolution. Natural finger-touch navigation makes the most of Windows 10. Energy-efficient LED backlight screen
- DDR4 2400 MHz RAM Memory with Solid State Drive (SSD) combo brings the muscle for gaming, creating, and advanced multitasking, so you can do it all, anywhere. To smoothly run your games and photo- and video-editing applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once
- 1x Headphone-out & Audio-in Combo Jack; 1x Built-in HD webcam with microphone; 1x Built-in fingerprint reader; 1x Built-in media reader for simple photo transfer; 1x RJ45 LAN Jack for LAN insert; 1x HDMI 1.4b 4K Output; 1x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C; 2x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type A. 12.75 x 8.89 x 0.78 in (323.85 x 225.81 x 19.81 mm), 3.25 lbs. (1.47 kg)
- Realtek RTL8821CE 802.11b/g/n/ac (1x1)(19a) Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2 and RJ-45 LAN Ethernet combo. Connect to a Wireless-AC router for nearly 3x the speed, more capacity and wider coverage than Wireless-N. Backward-compatible with all other Wi-Fi networks and hotspots
- Windows 10 Home; AMD A9-9425 processor; 15. 6" display; 4GB memory; 128GB solid state drive; Bluetooth; outdoor screen; HDMI output
- Get high performance when you need it – the Chromebook C330 boots up in seconds* and features easy-to-use Chrome OS, plenty of memory and storage, and so much more
- Sleek, stylish, and secure, this 360⁰ convertible laptop is less than 1-inch thin and about the weight of a hardback book, with an 11-inch touchscreen display that's perfect for day-to-day computing and multimedia, on or offline
- The Lenovo Chromebook C330 is easy to use, offers built-in virus protection and keeps going with long battery life. No setup needed – just login with a Google account so emails, maps, documents, and photos stay with you via cloud storage
- Built to connect, this notebook computer includes a variety of USB ports for effortless connectivity. Plus, stay in touch with the built-in camera. Bluetooth 4.2
- Users love it! "High end features for a low price," says one happy reviewer. Another adds, "This Chromebook has far exceeded my expectations. ... The speed is snappy and the device responds quickly to gestures and commands."
- Intel Pentium Silver N5000 Quad Core Processor, 4GB DDR4 Memory and 500GB 5400RPM HDD
- Intel Wireless-AC 9461 802.11b/g/n/ac (1x1) Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 5 Combo
- 15.6" diagonal HD SVA BrightView WLED-backlit (1366 x 768)
- 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 (Data Transfer Only); 1 USB 2.0; 1 HDMI; 1 RJ-45; 1 headphone/microphone combo
- Chromebook runs on chrome OS an operating system by Google that is built for the way we live today. It comes with built in virus protection, updates automatically, boots up in seconds and continues to stay fast over time. (Internet connection is required)
- All the Google apps you know and love come standard on every Chromebook, which means you can edit, download, and convert Microsoft Office files in Google Docs, Sheets and slides
- With the Google play store, you can access a rich library of apps, games, music, movies, TV, books, magazines, and more, All from your Chromebook
- Chromebooks come with built in storage for offline access to your most important files and an additional 100GB of Google Drive space to ensure that all of your files are backed up automatically
- Intel Celeron N3060, 11. 6 inches HD touch Display, 4GB memory, 32GB eMMC, 802. 11AC Wi Fi, up to 10 hour battery life, convertible laptop
- Intel Celeron Processor 1. 60GHz, 4GB DDR3L SDRAM, 64GB Storage
- 11. 6" HD Widescreen LED-backlit Display (1366 x 768) with ComfyView Technology, Intel HD Graphics, Integrated Webcam
- 1x USB 3. 0, 1xUSB 2. 0 ports, 1x HDMI, SD Memory Card Reader, Headphone/Microphone Combo Port
- 802. 11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Windows 10 Pro OS, Dual Speakers
- 4GB DDR4 RAM and 128 GB SSD for faster performance and better reliability.
- 14" Hd 1366 x 768 Display; Intel HD Graphics 620
- 7th Gen Intel Core i3-7100U Processor (2 Cores, 3M Cache, 2.40 GHz)
- 802.11B/g/n (1x1) Wi-Fi and Bluetooth; 1 USB 3.1 Type-C; 2 USB 3.0 Type A; 1 HDMI. Note: This laptop does not include a built-in DVD/CD drive
- Windows 10 (64-bit); weighs 3.15 lbs. And measures 0.8" Thin
- Brand New in box. The product ships with all relevant accessories
- Windows 10 Home; 8th Gen Intel® Core i3-8145U processor; 14" display; 4GB memory; 128GB solid state drive; fingerprint reader; Bluetooth; touch screen; DVD/CD drive not included
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Laptop For College Students Under 500?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Laptop For College Students Under 500? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Laptop For College Students Under 500, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Laptop For College Students Under 500 available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Laptop For College Students Under 500 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Laptop For College Students Under 500?
- What benefits are there with buying an Laptop For College Students Under 500?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Laptop For College Students Under 500?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Laptop For College Students Under 500, much less the best one?
- Which Laptop For College Students Under 500are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Laptop For College Students Under 500?
Cheap Laptop For College Students Under 500 Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Laptop For College Students Under 500. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Laptop For College Students Under 500, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Laptop For College Students Under 500.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Laptop For College Students Under 500 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Laptop For College Students Under 500 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Laptop For College Students Under 500 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Laptop For College Students Under 500?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Laptop For College Students Under 500.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Laptop For College Students Under 500 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Laptop For College Students Under 500.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Laptop For College Students Under 500, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Laptop For College Students Under 500 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Laptop For College Students Under 500 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Laptop For College Students Under 500 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.