10+ Best I7 Laptop Under 800 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best I7 Laptop Under 800 of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best I7 Laptop Under 800 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- 8th Generation Intel Core i7 8565U Processor (Up to 4.6GHz)
- 14 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Multi Touch Convertible Display
- 16GB DDR4 Memory & 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- Rechargeable Active Stylus; Thin 0.38 inches Bezel; Dual Front Facing Speakers; 802.11acWi Fi featuring 2x2 MU MIMO Technology
- Just 0.78 inches Thin, 3.75 pounds and Up to 12 Hours of Battery Life
- Intel Core i7-8550U 1.8GHz; 1000GB SATA III; 12GB DDR4
- 15.6in LED display; 1920 x 1080; Intel HD Graphics
- 802.11AC; Bluetooth 4.2; Microsoft Windows 10 Home
- Non-Backlit Keyboard; SuperMulti-DVD Burner; 8 Hours Battery Life
- 15.6 in HD WLED touchscreen (1366 x 768), 10-finger multi-touch support.
- 10th Generation Intel Core i7-1065G7 1.3 GHz up to 3.9 GHz.
- 8GB DDR4 SDRAM 2666MHz, 512GB SSD, No Optical Drive.
- Intel Iris Plus Graphics, HD Audio with stereo speakers. HP TrueVision HD camera.
- Realtek RTL8821CE 802.11b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2, 1 HDMI 1.4, 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C, 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A.
- Brand New in box. The product ships with all relevant accessories
- 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8550U Quad-Core Processor (8MB Cache, 1. 8GHz Up To 4. 0 GHz), 16GB DDR4 RAM, 512GB SSD
- 15. 6-Inch FHD (1920 x 1080) Touchscreen LED-Backlit Display, Intel UHD Graphics 620
- 2 x USB 3. 1, 1 x USB 2. 0, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Combo Headphone / Microphone Jack, 1 x RJ-45
- Ethernet, 802. 11ac, Bluetooth 4. 2, Stereo Speakers with MaxxAudio Pro Audio Processing
- Card Reader, Windows 10 Home, 4. 85 Lbs, 3-cell 42 WHr Battery, Silver
- 8th Gen. Intel Quad-Core i7-8565u Processor, 8M Cache, 1.80GHz in base, up to 4.60 GHz
- 15.6” HD WLED backlight touchscreen display (1366 x 768), Intel UHD Graphics 620
- 12GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB SSD,
- 802.11AC, 1x HDMI, 2x USB 3.0, 1x USB 2.0, Bluetooth, media reader, HD Webcam, Stereo speakers
- 10.25-Hours Battery, Windows 10 Home 64-bits, 3.9-Lbs in weight, 0.9” thin in thickness.
- 14" FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS 250nits Anti-Glare Display, 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8565U 1.8GHz 4 Core Processor (8MB SmartCache, up to 4.6GHz)
- 512GB Solid State Drive (SSD), 16GB system Memory for advanced multitasking
- Backlit Keyboard, 802.11ac Wi-Fi | Bluetooth 4.1
- Built-in HD Webcam with Microphone, Finger Print Reader, Wireless-AC and Bluetooth 5.0, 4-in-1 card reader, 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB Type-C, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Combination Audio Jack
- AMD Radeon 540X with 2GB, Fingerprint reader, Windows 10 Pro (64-Bit)
- 10th Generation Intel Core i5-10210u Processor (Up to 4 2GHz) | 8GB DDR4 Memory | 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 15 6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS display | NVIDIA GeForce MX250 with 2 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- Intel wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802 11Ax | Backlit keyboard | up to 9 5 hours Battery Life
- 1 - USB 3 1 Type C Gen 1 port 2 - USB 3 1 Gen 1 ports (one with power-off charging) 1 - USB 2 0 port & 1 - HDMI Port
- Windows 10 Home
- Intel 8th Gen Core i7-8550U (Quad Core, 8MB cache, up to 4.00 GHz)
- 15.6" FHD (1920x1080) Truelife LED-Backlit Touch Display, IPS Supports Pen/F.R.Narrow Border
- 16 GB DDR4 2400MHz Non-ECC SDRAM (1x16GB) | 512GB Solid State Drive (SSD)
- Windows 10 Home 64bit
- Factory Reconditioned | One Year Dell Warranty
- 10th Gen Intel Core i5-1035G4 Processor at 1.1GHz, up to 3.7GHz Max Turbo Frequency with 6MB Intel Smart Cache. 10th Generation Intel Core processor Experience power and responsive performance to boost your productivity. Enjoy immersive entertainment and game, stream and create content with accelerated performance.
- 14" IPS BrightView WLED-Backlit FHD (1920x1080) Display with Intel UHD Graphics. 1 USB 3.1 Type-C, 2 USB 3.1 Type-A, 1 HDMI 1.4b, 1 Media Card Reader.
- 8GB system memory for advanced multitasking Substantial high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games and photo- and video-editing applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once.
- 256GB SSD save files fast and store more data. With massive amounts of storage and advanced communication power,SSDs are great for major gaming applications, multiple servers, daily backups, and more.
- Windows 10 brings back the Start Menu from Windows 7 and introduces new features, like the Edge Web browser that lets you markup Web pages on your screen.
How Do You Buy The Best Budget I7 Laptop Under 800?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great I7 Laptop Under 800? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching I7 Laptop Under 800, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest I7 Laptop Under 800 available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for I7 Laptop Under 800 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an I7 Laptop Under 800?
- What benefits are there with buying an I7 Laptop Under 800?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective I7 Laptop Under 800?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any I7 Laptop Under 800, much less the best one?
- Which I7 Laptop Under 800are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about I7 Laptop Under 800?
Cheap I7 Laptop Under 800 Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding I7 Laptop Under 800. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget I7 Laptop Under 800, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible I7 Laptop Under 800.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an I7 Laptop Under 800 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget I7 Laptop Under 800 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap I7 Laptop Under 800 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an I7 Laptop Under 800?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your I7 Laptop Under 800.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade I7 Laptop Under 800 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their I7 Laptop Under 800.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap I7 Laptop Under 800, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an I7 Laptop Under 800 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining I7 Laptop Under 800 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding I7 Laptop Under 800 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.