10+ Best Home Theatre Receiver Under $500 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Home Theatre Receiver Under $500 of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Home Theatre Receiver Under $500 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- Cinematic Sound at Home: Enjoy your favorite movies, TV shows and more with theater like sound in the comfort of your home
- Virtual Front Surround: S Force PRO delivers virtual surround sound with only a 2 speaker setup
- 4K Pass Through: 4K HDR Compatible with Hdcp 2.2 Support for Sharper Source to Screen Image Quality
- SMART CONNECTIVITY: Stream music and use Bluetooth Standby to turn on the receiver from your phone
- Multi Functional System: Enjoy a Multi Channel Stereo Setup, Fm Radio Tuner and 1/4 Inches Headphone Jack
- 120 W/Ch. (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD, 1 Channel Driven) with discrete output stage circuitry and six-channel analog amplifiers
- HDMI 4 in/ 1 out pass-through of the latest Ultra HD 4K/60 Hz, video formats with HDR (high dynamic range) and HDCP 2.2 content protection. Tone Control ±10 dB, 100 Hz (Bass).±10 dB, 10 kHz (Treble). Signal-to-Noise Ratio- 106 dB (Line, IHF-A Network, 1 k-Ohm Shorted). 106 dB (Line, IHF-A Network, 1 k-Ohm Shorted)- 6 Ohms–16 Ohms
- Dolby Trued and DTS-HD Master Audio decoding. THD+N (Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise): 0.06 percentage (20Hz-20kHz, 8 Ohms, 1 Channel Driven, 50 W). Input Sensitivity and Impedance : 250 mV/47 k-ohms (Line)
- Easily enjoy streaming music with Bluetooth wireless technology with Qualcomm apt Audio
- Includes high-quality six-piece surround-sound speaker system that's just the right size for smaller living spaces
- 1000W PEAK POWER The Pyle 5 2 channel hi-fi home theater receiver is perfect for your home entertainment system Gives you 1000W peak power to be used for speakers and subwoofers w/ 4-16 ohms impedance lets you enjoy high quality amplified audio
- BLUETOOTH CONNECTIVITY The professional integrated high powered stereo receiver is equipped w/ Bluetooth wireless music streaming Works with today’s latest devices including Smartphones iPhone iPad and computers with hassle Free receiver pairing
- 4K UHD TV SUPPORT The AV digital amp box is equipped w/ 4K Ultra HD TV 3D and Blu ray video pass-through support w/ dedicated RCA subwoofer output Connect and stream audio/video from external devices via USB RCA HDMI optical/digital audio
- EQ CONTROLS The home amplifier with Bluetooth has 2 ¼” mic inputs with independent input source selection Equipped w/ next-gen audio DSP sound processing technology and controls for echo bass treble microphone and volume adjustments
- DIGITAL VFD Display The home theater surround sound receiver system has a built-in VFD display w/ AM/FM radio Features front panel control center & integrated over the current short circuit and over-voltage protection includes a remote control
- Cinematic Sound at Home: Enjoy your favorite movies, TV shows and more with theater like sound in the comfort of your home
- BREATHTAKING AUDIO: Dolby Atmos and DTS:X deliver multi-dimensional and object-based surround sound
- VIRTUAL FRONT SURROUND: S-Force PRO creates a virtual acoustic field using only a 2 speaker setup
- STUNNING 4K QUALITY: 4K HDR passthrough with support for Dolby Vision, HDR10, and Hybrid Log Gamma provides greater and clearer color, contrast, and brightness
- GET CONNECTED: 4 in/1 out HDMI eARC and 1 optical / 1 coaxial digital and analog audio connections
- Make the most of your new 4k ultra HD TV. This stereo receiver delivers exceptional brightness, contrast and color leveraging industry leading HLG (hybrid Log-Gamma), HDR (High Dynamic Range), BT.2020, Wide Color Gamut and 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling to impress even the most discerning viewers. Experience 5 AMPLIFIERS (140W per channel) driving amazing power, realistic display and immersive sound across any room
- Your favorite music at your fingertips - With a built-in Bluetooth, amp up your music from eight different devices, be it a computer or any other Smart device and transmit it to a wide range of speaker systems. Create an integrated audio system in conjunction with denon heos link for a thrilling multi-room experience, which also allows you to play back music from almost every digital streaming service like Spotify, TIDAL, Pandora and many more
- Our easy on-screen setup assistant walks you through clear simple instructions to connect your TV, specific EQ settings and helps you optimize your surround sound
- Four quick select buttons on the front panel help you store your preferred audio settings for television, Blu-Ray, and more, and allows you to switch between them quickly
- With its 100-year legacy and Japanese precision technology, Denon AV Receiver S540BT delivers multi-dimensional surround sound with 5.2 channel compatibility and Supports 4k ultra hd picture quality, perfect for your home theater and entertainment system
- 420 WATT POWER: The Pyle Digital 5.1 Channel Stereo Receiver is perfect for your karaoke, home theater entertainment system. It gives you 420W peak to be used for multi speakers w/ 4 ohms impedance allowing you to enjoy high quality amplified audio
- 9 INPUTS: The personal digital amp box features 4 HDMI IN / 1 OUT, 3 RCA audio input, subwoofer speaker OUT, preamp OUT, 3 ¼” microphone IN. Connect external sources such as TV, CD DVD player, tape deck. Features 4K ultra, 3D TV pass-through; USB Doubles as Device Charge Port
- BLUETOOTH CONNECTIVITY: The professional integrated indoor house AV receiver is equipped w/ Bluetooth wireless music streaming. Works w/ today’s latest devices including smart phones, tablets, iPhone and computer w/ hassle-free receiver pairing. Frequency Response: 20-20kHz. S/N Ratio: 85dB
- EQ CONTROLS: The surround sound amplifying device has crisp buttons for the audio sources, selector, mic adjustment and rotary knob for master volume adjustments. Features BT pairing switch, radio tuner, bass/treble, mute and delay buttons
- DISPLAY METER: The compact amplifier has a built-in digital LCD display panel which displays all the functions and input used. AM FM antenna, power cable wire and remote control are also included in the package for distant audio adjustments. Power input AC 115V 60Hz/230V 50Hz
- 5. 2 Channel: the Pyle 5. 2 Channel hi fi Home theater receiver is Perfect for Your Home Entertainment system; Gives you 1000 watts peak Power to be used for speakers and subwoofers W/ 4 16 ohms impedance, lets you enjoy high Quality amplified audio
- Bluetooth compatible: The Professional Integrated high Powered stereo receiver is equipped w/ Bluetooth wireless music streaming; Works with today’s latest devices including Smart phones, iphone, iPad and computers with hassle Free receiver pairing
- 4K UHD TV Support: the AV digital amp box is equipped w/ 4K Ultra HD TV, 3D and Blu ray video pass through support W/ dedicated RCA subwoofer output; Connect and stream audio/video from external devices via USB, RCA, 3 HDMI, optical/digital audio
- Eq Controls: the Home amplifier with Bluetooth has 2 ¼” mic inputs with independent input source selection. Equipped w/ next Gen Audio DSP sound processing Technology and Controls for echo, bass, treble, Microphone and volume Adjustments
- Digital LCD Display: The Home theater surround sound receiver System has a built in LCD Display and AM/FM radio; Features front panel Control center and Integrated over current, short circuit and over voltage Protection; Includes remote Control
- COMPLETE SOUND. Take at-home movie nights from dull to dramatic: 1 Front/Center Speaker: Full-Range, Acoustic-Suspension, 4 Surround Speakers: Full-Range, Acoustic Suspension, 1 Subwoofer: Bass reflex and 1 Receiver: 4K/60p video and HDR.
- BLUETOOTH COMPATIBLE. Seamlessly connect your phone, tablet or PC and stream to the receiver with Bluetooth Wireless Technology. This smart receiver remembers your device and starts playback whenever it detects an incoming Bluetooth audio stream.
- DTS PLAYBACK. Dolby Atmos and DTS formats provide advanced sound mapping so effects move from speaker to speaker around the room, wrapping in the films and games. You can also enjoy your 3D speaker layout with classic titles.
- DOLBY ATMOS. Dolby Atmos Height Virtualizer provides an immersive listening experience, creating a virtual surround and height effect without employing additional surround or height speakers. 5.2.2-ch Dolby Atmos.
- FEATURES. Support for HDR (High Dynamic Range) video, 4K/60p and HDR (HDR10, hlg, Dolby vision, BT.2020). Discrete high-current analog amp system with 4-Ohm drive capability. 155 watts per Channel.
- 5-channel 500W powerful surround sound (100W x 5)
- 1080p-Compatible HDMI 1.3
- Bluetooth music streaming using Yamaha YBA-10 Bluetooth Audio Receiver
- Connect an iPod using Yamaha YDS-10SL Universal iPod Dock
- 6000 WATT POWER: The 12 Channel Pyle Bluetooth Stereo Amplifier Receiver is perfect for your PA / home theater acoustic sound system. Gives you 6000W power which can be used for multi speakers w/ 4-8 ohm impedance, enjoy high quality amplified audio
- BLUETOOTH-COMPATIBLE: The mini professional integrated indoor house stereo receiver is equipped w/ Bluetooth wireless music streaming. Works w/ today’s latest devices including smart phones, iPad, iPhone, computer w/ hassle-free receiver pairing
- 9 INPUTS: The portable multi-zone audio digital amp box supports various external sources - 3 pairs RCA audio input for tuner, CD player or tape deck w/ RCA output, 2 1/4" microphone IN, AUX 3.5mm, USB, SD card slot. Features selectable audio input
- VOICE PRIORITY BUTTON: The home amplifier with bluetooth sound mixer device features MIC talk-over function where the background music is minimized by pushing the button when the signal is inputted to MIC1. Used in paging, voiceover, announcements
- EQ CONTROLS: The professional compact rack mount home theater system receiver features digital LCD screen and front panel control center w/ rotary knob controls - MIC, AUX, priority, input level controls, independent channel volume control center
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Home Theatre Receiver Under $500?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Home Theatre Receiver Under $500? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Home Theatre Receiver Under $500, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Home Theatre Receiver Under $500 available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Home Theatre Receiver Under $500 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Home Theatre Receiver Under $500?
- What benefits are there with buying an Home Theatre Receiver Under $500?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Home Theatre Receiver Under $500?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Home Theatre Receiver Under $500, much less the best one?
- Which Home Theatre Receiver Under $500are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Home Theatre Receiver Under $500?
Cheap Home Theatre Receiver Under $500 Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Home Theatre Receiver Under $500. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Home Theatre Receiver Under $500, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Home Theatre Receiver Under $500.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Home Theatre Receiver Under $500 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Home Theatre Receiver Under $500 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Home Theatre Receiver Under $500 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Home Theatre Receiver Under $500?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Home Theatre Receiver Under $500.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Home Theatre Receiver Under $500 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Home Theatre Receiver Under $500.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Home Theatre Receiver Under $500, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Home Theatre Receiver Under $500 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Home Theatre Receiver Under $500 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Home Theatre Receiver Under $500 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.