10+ Best Home Subwoofer Under 300 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Home Subwoofer Under 300 of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Home Subwoofer Under 300 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- Powered subwoofer for extra bass & punch: A 10-inch dynamic balance woofer & a uniquely configured directed port provides accurate bass with added depth that brings your music and movies alive. A perfect solution for your small-to-mid size room
- Louder clearer sound even at high volume: Enjoy a thrilling yet balanced music experience with rich, deep sound, even at low frequencies. Blends easily with any speaker and plays the most demanding nodes effortlessly without any distortion
- Double the amplifier power to 100 watts of dynamic power with its in-built 50-watt RMS amp. Sophisticated engineering with best in class resonance-free driver materials make this sub highly durable and fit for extended use
- Easy to integrate with existing systems: Hook up this sub to the receiver and upgrade your music sound instantly. Features continuously variable 80-160 Hz crossover and 40-160 Hz (-3dB) frequency response
- A sleek detachable grille on the front, speaker and line-level inputs as well as speaker-level outputs on the back, and a phase toggle switch for multiple subwoofers, make this sub cohesive and complete
- IMG woofers
- 10-inch, front-firing driver
- 150 watts continuous, 300 watts of dynamic power
- Black and copper accents for a sleek, sophisticated look
- 115 Watt, Amplified Subwoofer (6 ohms, 80 Hz, 10% THD).Compatible with High-Resolution Audio
- 10 inches Foamed-Mica Cellular Reinforced Woofer
- Speaker and Line Level Inputs, Frequency Response 28-200 Hz
- In the box: RCA cord, Instruction manual
- HEART-THUMPING MUSIC WITH DEEP, POWERFUL BASS – Polk's 12-inch Dynamic Balance Woofer sounds better because it is built better. Make your movies, music & sports experience thrilling
- ACCURATE SOUND REPRODUCTIONS – Be it delicate, melodious string music or solid blasts and booms from bombs and bullets, this subwoofer picks the subtleties between different kinds of sound correctly and reproduces them with absolute perfection
- DRIVEN BY IMMENSE 460-WATT POWER, the PSW505 gives HIGH PERFORMANCE IMPACTFUL SOUND WITHOUT ANY DISTORTION. While it blends with any speaker, it works best with Polk's Signature Series Speakers. Highly recommended for your home theater.
- VERSATILE & FULLY LOADED – The front grille is detachable, and the back has a magnetically shielded LFE-input for noisy signal aversion, line- & speaker-level inputs and outputs, and a Phase Toggle Switch designed for running multiple subwoofers
- EASY TO INTEGRATE WITH EXISTING SYSTEMS: Hook up this sub to the receiver and upgrade your music sound instantly! Features continuously variable 60-120 Hz crossover and 25-125 Hz frequency response
- HOME THEATER POWERED SUBWOOFER - Standard RCA inputs easily connect to your home theater receivers dedicated Subwoofer Output. Save power with the added Signal Sensing Auto ON/OFF feature
- 500 WATTS PEAK POWER - Integrated high efficiency power amplifier, 24 - 250 Hz with 98dB at 8ohm, Auto ON/OFF and 0 - 180 degree Phase control switches, Gain and 40 - 140 Hz Crossover control knobs
- 12 INCH DOWN FIRING WOOFER - Long throw woofer with high rigidity PVA Treated cone, bottom slotted port, Bass Reflex cabinet design with vibration absorbing feet, high quality MDF with added internal bracing and black ash finish
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS - Standard US 110V grounded wall plug, any home theater receiver with dual or single RCA dedicated Subwoofer passive output, home receiver or stereo with raw wire outputs. Use for home theater and surround sound systems
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX - Acoustic Audio by PSW-12 powered subwoofer, 6 foot dual RCA cable, RCA "Y" adapter, instruction manual - Standing sub with feet size is (H x W x D) 13.8" × 13.4" × 14.6" - NOT LFE Compatible
- This is an 8" powered subwoofer capable of producing 60 watts (RMS) output. The subwoofer has a frequency response range of 50 to 250 Hz with a lowpass crossover filter, which can be adjusted from 50 to 150 Hz. Gain and frequency knobs on the control panel allow you to adjust the crossover filter and the power output for the optimum blend and balance of bass output with your stereo or surround speakers.
- The subwoofer has multiple input options, which allow it to be used with any existing stereo or 5.1 (or greater) amplifier system. For each input there is a corresponding output.
- High-level inputs accept a full-range signal from the amplifier's stereo speaker outputs. When connecting the unit as part of a 5.1 system, these would be taken off the Front Left and Front Right outputs in parallel to the standard pair of front speakers. The subwoofer provides its own power and includes impedance matching circuitry, so this will not reduce the power output to the front speakers or affect the overall impedance load on the amplifier.
- Additionally, the subwoofer has a set of right/left Line Level inputs. If using a standard stereo system, without a special subwoofer output, you can connect these to the left and right line level outputs on the amp. The subwoofer will then combine the signals to process the mono bass signal it needs to drive the speaker. If you are using an amplifier with a single mono subwoofer line level output, simply use an RCA "Y" cable to split the output and send it to the two line level inputs on the subwoofer.
- The subwoofer is housed in an attractive black wood cabinet that measures 13.75" x 11.75" x 11.75" (H x W x D). The driver and a 2 3/4" sound port are located on the front, covered by a black cloth speaker grill.
- Theater Solutions SUB8S slim 4.75" height design fits under most furniture, 250 watts peak power, frequency response is 35Hz-150Hz, 24dB per octave crossover, 8ohm impedance
- Built in digital drive high efficiency amplifier, 8" high efficiency low frequency down firing transducer, L/R RCA inputs, high level L/R input and output spring terminals
- Variable 35Hz to 150Hz control knob, gain control knob, 0 or 180 degree phase switch, built-in auto shut off, bottom slotted bass port, black ash finish
- Variable 35Hz to 150Hz control knob, gain control knob, 0 or 180 degree phase switch, built-in auto shut off, bottom slotted bass port, black ash finish.This Powered Subwoofer is NOT LFE Compatible
- Full instructions, 9” 10” dual RCA cable, and "Y" adapter included, use for in wall or in ceiling home entertainment, home theater systems, surround sound systems and multiple room systems
- 12" front-firing, spun copper img woofer
- 2. 4Ghz wireless hi-fi pre-paired transmitter
- All-digital amplifier
- Low pass crossover and phase control
- Strong, flexible, removable grille
- Rockville Rock Shaker 8 Black 400 Watt Powered 8" Home Theater Subwoofer.
- 400 Watts Peak / 200 Watts RMS. Built-in Class D Amplifier. Enclosure is made of top quality MDF wood. (MDF wood sounds better and lasts longer than particle board). High-grade vinyl enclosure covering with a beautiful finish. The enclosure is built with the perfect air space to maximize sound quality and punch. The rear firing port is engineered for optimal sound.
- Class “D” Amplifier Circuitry with Auto-Switching Power Supply. High-grade woofer with foam surround and paper cone. Woofer has a Y30 grade magnet, and 1. 5” 4-layer voice coil. Distortion-Free Playback Even at Max Volume Listening! Very Clean Sound! . Enclosure is filled with fire resistant poly cotton. Detachable foam grill. Inputs / Outputs / Controls: . . RCA line input. RCA line output. Speaker High level inputs. Speaker High level outputs.
- Volume control. Phase switch (0°-180°). Crossover Frequency control. Power switch. Standard IEC power cable included. Specifications: . . Amplifier: Class D. Woofer Impedance: 4 Ohm. Signal to noise ratio: 85 dB (Maximum output with THD+1<1%, A-weight). THD: 1%. INPUT sensitivity: 88dB +/- 2dB. Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 200 Hz. 400 Watts peak output. 200 Watts RMS output. Voltage: 110-240V.
- Product Dimensions in Inches: (W*H*D): 11. 8'' x 15'' x 13. 8''. Shipping Dimensions in Inches: (W*H*D)14. 6 ''x 18. 3'' x 18. 9 ''. Unit Weight: 18 LBS. Shipping Weight: 22 LBS. Color: Black
- Clean and loud sound packed in a minimalistic design
- Wireless subwoofer for extra bass and flexible placement
- Quick and hassle-free setup
- Specially tuned to deliver distortion-free sound at any volume
- Sound modes (music, movies, and news) optimize performance based on content
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Home Subwoofer Under 300?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Home Subwoofer Under 300? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Home Subwoofer Under 300, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Home Subwoofer Under 300 available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Home Subwoofer Under 300 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Home Subwoofer Under 300?
- What benefits are there with buying an Home Subwoofer Under 300?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Home Subwoofer Under 300?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Home Subwoofer Under 300, much less the best one?
- Which Home Subwoofer Under 300are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Home Subwoofer Under 300?
Cheap Home Subwoofer Under 300 Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Home Subwoofer Under 300. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Home Subwoofer Under 300, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Home Subwoofer Under 300.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Home Subwoofer Under 300 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Home Subwoofer Under 300 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Home Subwoofer Under 300 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Home Subwoofer Under 300?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Home Subwoofer Under 300.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Home Subwoofer Under 300 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Home Subwoofer Under 300.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Home Subwoofer Under 300, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Home Subwoofer Under 300 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Home Subwoofer Under 300 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Home Subwoofer Under 300 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.