10+ Best Good Unlocked Phones Under 200$ 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Good Unlocked Phones Under 200$ of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Good Unlocked Phones Under 200$ 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- International Model - No Warranty in US. Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost
- RAM 3GB , ROM 32GB Internal Memory ; MicroSD (Up to 512GB), Android 9.0 (Pie), Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 (14 nm), Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53, Adreno 506
- Main Rear Camera: 13.0 MP + 8.0 MP + 5.0 MP , F1.8 , F2.2 , F2.2 ; Front Camera: 8.0 MP , F2.0, Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100, 4G LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- 6.5 inches, 103.7 cm2 (~81.9% screen-to-body ratio) 720 x 1560 pixels (HD+), 19.5:9 ratio (~264 ppi density) IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Elegantly designed with timeless good looks, the Nokia 2. 3 smartphone boasts an impressively thin 6. 2-inch HD+ in-cell display that significantly improves image and text clarity and is great for watching your favorite movies and shows.
- Shoot photos and video like a pro with the impressive rear dual camera system with 13 MP + 2 MP sensors, featuring Low Light Image Fusion technology, exclusive bokeh effects, and focus adjustment for more eye-catching portraits.
- AI-assisted Adaptive Battery technology learns what apps you use the most and prioritizes power for them, enabling the Nokia 2. 3's 4, 000 mAh battery to last up to two days on a single charge.
- The Nokia 2. 3 and Google Assistant utilize AI-powered machine learning to learn and adapt to you with every use, and the dedicated Google Assistant button makes it easy to ask questions, update calendars, check traffic, and more.
- Ready for Android 10, it also features a 32 GB internal storage, MicroSD card support up to 512 GB, 3. 5 mm headphone jack, and WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity; compatible with GSM networks in the US, including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Tracfone, and Simple Mobile.
- 6.4 inch Infinity-V Super AMOLED display, 720 x 1560 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~268 ppi density), 4000 mAh Battery with Fast charging 15W, On-Screen Fingerprint
- 64GB ROM, 4GB RAM - microSD Up to 1TB, Triple Rear Camera (25MP+8MP+5MP) with LED Flash, Panorama, HDR & 16MP Front Facing Camera
- Android OS, Exynos 7885, Octa-Core (Dual Core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A73 & Hexa Core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53), Mali-G71
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100, 4G LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 20(800), 28(700), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500), 66(1700/2100)
- International Model - No Warranty in US. Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost.
- 6.59 inches TFT LCD (LTPS), 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~391 ppi density), Hisilicon Kirin 710F Processor, OS: EMUI 9.0 (Based on Android 9)
- 128GB ROM, 4GB RAM, Expandable 512GB storage 4000mAh battery, NFC: Not Supported, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Front camera: 16MP FF, Rear camera: 16MP + 8MP + 2MP, Octa-core (4x2.2 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x1.7 GHz Cortex-A53),
- 2G bands GSM: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G bands UMTS: 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100, 4G LTE Bands: LTE 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 28(700)
- International Version - No Warranty in US. International Model Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost
- Dual Micro Sim 4G LTE Unlocked Any GSM Carrier Desbloqueados GSM (NOT FOR VERIZON SPRINT NET10 OR ANY CDMA CARRIER)
- Lte Bands: B1(2100), B2(1900), B3(1800), B4(AWS), B5(850), B7(2600), B8(900), B17(700), B28(700) 3G UTMS B1(2100), B2(1900), B4(AWS), B5(850), B8(900)
- Android 8 Oreo (Go edition) 8mp Flash Rear Camera + 5Mp Front Camera
- Quad Core 1. 4GHZ / 8GB (4. 1GB USER) 1GB Ram Support Micro SD Up to 256 gb (not included)
- 5. 0 inch 540 x 960 (qHD) Factory Unlocked International Version Latin Specs
- 6.3-inch LTPS IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen, 1080 x 2340 pixels
- Android OS, HiSilicon Kirin 710, Octa-Core (4x2.2 GHz & 4x1.7 GHz), Mali-G51 MP4
- Internal Memory: 64GB, 4GB RAM - microSD Up to 256GB
- Dual 20MP(f/1.8, PDAF) & 2MP(Depth Sensor) Rear Camera's & Dual 24MP(f/2.0, 26mm (wide)) & 2MP(Depth Sensor) Front Camera's
- Non-Removable 3750 mAh Lithium Ion Capacity
- Max Vision display. Immerse yourself with ultra wide views on the 6. 2" Hd+ display featuring a 19: 9 Aspect ratio.
- Responsive performance. Work and play without delay thanks to an octal-core processor and up to 4 GB of memory and 64 GB of storage. Bluetooth 4.2 LE, aptX
- 64GB + 4GB RAM - micro SD card support (up to 512 GB) - Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 processor with 1. 8GHz Octa-Core CPU - USB-C port (for charging, data transfer), USB 2. 0, 3. 5mm headphone jack
- Fast-focusing camera. Never miss a moment with a 12 MP PDAF camera and the 8 MP selfie cam.
- Fingerprint reader. Never mind remembering your passcode. Just touch the fingerprint reader to wake up and unlock your phone instantly.
- Locked to the GSM network and only compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T, T-Mobile and Metro. Will not work with Sprint, Verizon, US Cellular or Cricket.
- The device does not come with headphones or a SIM card. It does include a charger and charging cable that may be generic, in which case it will be UL or Mfi (Made for iPhone) Certified.
- Inspected and guaranteed to have minimal cosmetic damage, which is not noticeable when the device is held at arms length.
- Successfully passed a full diagnostic test which ensures like-new functionality and removal of any prior-user personal information.
- Tested for battery health and guaranteed to have a minimum battery capacity of 80%.
- 2G BANDS: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2; 3G bandsHSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100; 4G bandsLTE band B2 / B4 / B5 / B7 / B8 / B28
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display 5.71 inches Resolution 720 x 1520 pixels
- Android 9.0 (Pie); EMUI 9; Card slotmicroSD, up to 1 TB (dedicated slot);
- 32 GB, 2 GB RAM; 13 MP, f/1.8, PDAF; Non-removable Li-Ion 3020 mAh battery
- Unlocked freedom. Use your phone on any carrier you choose.
- Max Vision HD+ display. See more and scroll less on a 5.5" Hd+ display with an 18: 9 Aspect ratio.
- More than 50% faster, Octa-Core performance. Feel your phone respond instantly to every touch, tap, and swipe thanks to a Qualcomm Snapdragon Octa-Core processor.
- Sharp 13 MP photos. Never miss a moment with a 13 MP PDAF fast-focus rear camera, and take beautiful portraits with a 5 MP selfie camera.
- Android 9 Pie. Get more from your phone with a new OS that’s smarter, Faster, and adapts as you use it.
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Good Unlocked Phones Under 200$?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Good Unlocked Phones Under 200$? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Good Unlocked Phones Under 200$, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Good Unlocked Phones Under 200$ available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Good Unlocked Phones Under 200$ that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Good Unlocked Phones Under 200$?
- What benefits are there with buying an Good Unlocked Phones Under 200$?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Good Unlocked Phones Under 200$?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Good Unlocked Phones Under 200$, much less the best one?
- Which Good Unlocked Phones Under 200$are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Good Unlocked Phones Under 200$?
Cheap Good Unlocked Phones Under 200$ Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Good Unlocked Phones Under 200$. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Good Unlocked Phones Under 200$, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Good Unlocked Phones Under 200$.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Good Unlocked Phones Under 200$ buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Good Unlocked Phones Under 200$ currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Good Unlocked Phones Under 200$ has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Good Unlocked Phones Under 200$?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Good Unlocked Phones Under 200$.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Good Unlocked Phones Under 200$ objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Good Unlocked Phones Under 200$.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Good Unlocked Phones Under 200$, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Good Unlocked Phones Under 200$ is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Good Unlocked Phones Under 200$ information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Good Unlocked Phones Under 200$ is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.