10+ Best Gaming Laptop Under 500$ 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Gaming Laptop Under 500$ of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Gaming Laptop Under 500$ 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- 15.6 inch FHD 4 way NanoEdge bezel display with a stunning 88% screen-to-body ratio
- Powerful AMD Quad Core Ryzen 5 3500U Processor (2M Cache, up to 3.6 GHz)
- AMD Radeon Vega 8 discrete graphics with Windows 10 Home
- 8GB DDR4 RAM and 256GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD
- Ergonomic backlit keyboard with fingerprint sensor activated via Windows Hello
- Processor: Intel Core 6th Generation i5-6200U High Performance Processor (Dual Core, up to 3.00 GHz, 3M Cache, 15W)
- 8 GB DDR4 Ram / 256 GB Opal Encrypted Solid State Drive (SSD).
- 14.6 Inch HD (1366 x 768) Anti-Glare Screen, Intel HD 520 Graphics, HQ Camera, Intel Dual Band Wireless 8260 (802.11ac) W/ Bluetooth, HDMI, VGA, SC Card Reader, SD Card Reader, 3 x USB 3.0, RJ-45.
- Windows 10 Professional (64 Bit). Comes With AC Adapter.
- Powerful Inside: Powerful and efficient Intel Dual Core Gmini lake N4000 Processor base frequency is 1.1GHz and burst frequency is 2.6Ghz, thanks to the 14-nm process technology and 5W ultra-low power design. The built-in Intel UHD Graphics 600 ensures faster image processing.
- Storage What You Need: 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD storage helps you run multiple apps seamlessly. With up to 128GB TF expansion provides plenty of room for your documents,photos and videos. A separate M.2 SSD expansion is provided for greater space and faster read/write speed.
- Thinner and Lighter: CHUWI HeroBook laptop weighs only 3.06lb and slims to 0.84 inch, perfect for at-home or on-the-go computing. 14.1 inch Full HD 1920x1080 display provides better view experience when watching videos and daily working.
- Long Battery Life: A monstrous 38Wh polymer lithium-ion battery with ultra-low power interl CPU enables Herobook last over 9 hours. With fast charge technology, you can get longer time for your work or entertainment.
- 7 Ports Availiable In One: Herobook Pro is equipped with high-speed M.2, USB 3.0, Micro-HD, fast charging DC port, headphone jack, Micro-SD card slot, giving Herobook hassle-free connectivity for versatile flexibility.
- 9th Generation Intel Core i5-9300H Processor (Up to 4.1 GHz)
- 15" Full HD Widescreen IPS LED-backlit display | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Graphics with 4 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- 8GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory | 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M.2 slots - 1 slot open for easy upgrades) & 1 - Available hard drive bay
- LAN: 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port) | Wireless: Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX200 802.11ax
- Backlit keyboard | Acer CoolBoost technology with twin fans and dual exhaust ports
- 15.6 inch Full HD (1920x1080) 4-way NanoEdge bezel display with a stunning 88% screen-to-body ratio
- Compatible with Google Classroom; run Google Classroom on Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer 11
- Latest 10th Gen Intel Core i3-1005G1 CPU (4M Cache, up to 3.4 GHz)
- 8GB DDR4 RAM and 128GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD
- Ergonomic backlit keyboard with fingerprint sensor activated via Windows Hello
- 9th Generation Intel Core i7-9750H 6-Core Processor (Upto 4. 5 gramHz) with Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti Graphics with 6 GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM
- 15. 6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS display (144Hz Refresh Rate, 3ms Overdrive Response Time, 300nit Brightness & 72% NTSC)
- 16 GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory, 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M. 2 Slots | 1 Slot Open for Easy Upgrades) & 1 - Available Hard Drive Bay
- Backlit Keyboard | LAN: Killer Gaming Network E2500 | Wireless: Killer DoubleShot Pro Wireless-AX 1650 WiFi 6 802. 11ac | 4th Gen All-Metal AeroBlade 3D Fan
- 8th Generation Intel Core i7 8750H 6 Core Processor (Up to 4.1GHz) with Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 Overclockable Graphics with 6 GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM
- 15.6 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) LED backlit IPS 144Hz Refresh Rate Display
- 16GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory and 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M.2 Slots; 1 Slot Open for Easy Upgrades)
- 3 Fan Cooling with one 4th Gen all metal AeroBlade 3D and 5 Copper Heat Pipes; VR Ready; Customizable RGB KB; LAN: Killer Gaming Network E3000; Wireless: Killer DoubleShot Pro Wireless AC 1550 802.11ac
- Intel Pentium Silver N5000 Quad Core Processor, 4GB DDR4 Memory and 500GB 5400RPM HDD
- Intel Wireless-AC 9461 802.11b/g/n/ac (1x1) Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 5 Combo
- 15.6" diagonal HD SVA BrightView WLED-backlit (1366 x 768)
- 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 (Data Transfer Only); 1 USB 2.0; 1 HDMI; 1 RJ-45; 1 headphone/microphone combo
- 14" HD Screen make the most of Windows 10 Pro. BrightView glossy screen maintains the vivid colors in your photos and videos. Typical 1366 x 768 HD resolution. Energy-efficien WLED backlight.
- Upgraded to 8GB DDR4 system memory for advanced multitasking; Upgraded to 128GB Solid State Drive (SSD) will boost the overall performance for the computer; SSDs are great for major gaming applications, multiple servers, daily backups, and more.
- AMD Athlon Mobile Processor with Radeon Graphics.AMD Athlon Silver 3050U (beat Beat i5-7200U,2.3 GHz, up to 3.2 GHz). Get more done faster on a reliable laptop that can keep up with your everyday tasks.
- Windows 10 Pro operating system brings back profession and the Start Menu from Windows 7 and introduces new features, like the Edge Web browser that lets you markup Web pages on your screen. Wireless-AC connectivity (1x1, 433 Mbps) Connect to a Wireless-AC router for nearly 3x the speed, more capacity and wider coverage than Wireless-N (150 Mbps); Media Card Reader, Bluetooth, Webcam, Stereo speakers
- Back to School Accessories: Backpack & Mouse ($49.99 value) AMD Radeon On-processor graphics with shared video memory provide everyday image quality for Internet use, basic photo editing, Bluetooth, HD Audio with stereo speakers, Weighs 3.24 lbs. and measures 0.8” thin, Wireless-AC connectivity (1x1, 433 Mbps)and Bluetooth; 1 HDMI; 1 headphone/microphone combo; 1 Gigabit Ethernet LAN port; 2 USB 3.0 Type-A; 1 USB 3.0 Type-C
- 15. 6 inch FHD(1920 x 1080) with four-sided wider NanoEdge bezel display, AMD Radeon Vega 3, AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Processor (2. 6 GHz base frequency up to 3. 5 GHz, 2 Cores, 1MB Cache)
- RAM is upgraded to 16GB DDR4 memory for multitasking Adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once
- Hard Drive is upgraded to 256GB SSD provides massive storage space for huge files, so that you can store important digital data and work your way through it with ease. It gives you enormous space to save all of your files. Enhance the overall performance of the laptop for business, student, daily usage
- 1 x COMBO audio jack, 1 x Type-A USB 3. 0 (USB 3. 1 Gen 1), 1 x Type-C USB 3. 0 (USB 3. 1 Gen 1), 2 x USB 2. 0 port(s), 1 x HDMI
- Windows 10 Home brings back the Start Menu from Windows 7 and introduces new features, like the Edge Web browser that lets you markup Web pages on your screen. | 1-Year UpgradePro Limited * | View description and section below for more details
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Gaming Laptop Under 500$?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Gaming Laptop Under 500$? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Gaming Laptop Under 500$, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Gaming Laptop Under 500$ available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Gaming Laptop Under 500$ that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Gaming Laptop Under 500$?
- What benefits are there with buying an Gaming Laptop Under 500$?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Gaming Laptop Under 500$?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Gaming Laptop Under 500$, much less the best one?
- Which Gaming Laptop Under 500$are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Gaming Laptop Under 500$?
Cheap Gaming Laptop Under 500$ Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Gaming Laptop Under 500$. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Gaming Laptop Under 500$, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Gaming Laptop Under 500$.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Gaming Laptop Under 500$ buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Gaming Laptop Under 500$ currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Gaming Laptop Under 500$ has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Gaming Laptop Under 500$?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Gaming Laptop Under 500$.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Gaming Laptop Under 500$ objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Gaming Laptop Under 500$.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Gaming Laptop Under 500$, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Gaming Laptop Under 500$ is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Gaming Laptop Under 500$ information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Gaming Laptop Under 500$ is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.