10+ Best Gaming Laptop Under 1500 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Gaming Laptop Under 1500 of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Gaming Laptop Under 1500 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- Display: 15. 6 inches FHD (1920 x 1080), IPS-Level, 60Hz, 45 percent NTSC, Thin Bezel
- Processor: Intel Core i5-9300H 2. 4 - 4. 1GHz
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 [MaX-Q] 4G GDDR5
- Memory: 8GB (8G x 1) DDR4 2666MHz, 2 Sockets; Max Memory 64GB
- Storage: 512GB NVMe SSD
- 9th Generation Intel Core i7-9750H 6-Core Processor (Upto 4. 5 gramHz) with Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti Graphics with 6 GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM
- 15. 6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS display (144Hz Refresh Rate, 3ms Overdrive Response Time, 300nit Brightness & 72% NTSC)
- 16 GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory, 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M. 2 Slots | 1 Slot Open for Easy Upgrades) & 1 - Available Hard Drive Bay
- Backlit Keyboard | LAN: Killer Gaming Network E2500 | Wireless: Killer DoubleShot Pro Wireless-AX 1650 WiFi 6 802. 11ac | 4th Gen All-Metal AeroBlade 3D Fan
- The powerful AMD Ryzen 7 3750H Quad-Core (2. 3GHz base frequency, up to 4. 0GHz burst frequency) APU is quick and versatile, with quad cores and eight threads capable of cutting through day-to-day work.
- 17. 3" IPS-Level Full HD Widescreen LED Display (1920 x 1080) Display boasts impressive color and clarity. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Graphics backed by 4GB GDDR5 dedicated video memory for an ultrafast, advanced GPU to fuel your games.
- 8GB DDR4 2400MHz Memory for full-power multitasking; 512GB M. 2 NVMe PCIe SSD for faster performance and better reliability; Pci-e SSDs are great for major gaming applications, multiple servers, daily backups, and more.
- 802. 11 Wireless-AC + Bluetooth 4. 2, 1 x USB 3. 1, 1 x USB 2. 0, 1 x HDMI 2. 0
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit; RGB backlit keyboard allows you to enjoy comfortable and accurate typing, even in dim lighting.
- 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8750H 6-Core Processor (Up to 4.1GHz) with Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 Overclockable Graphics with 6 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS display (144Hz Refresh Rate, 300nit Brightness & 72% NTSC )
- 16GB DDR4 2666MHz DRAM Memory & 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD | Extra empty accessible slot for 2.5 inch hard drive or SSD.Maximum Power Supply Wattage:180 W
- Gigabit Wi-Fi |Backlit Keyboard | USB 3.1 (Type C) | Dual All-Metal AeroBlade 3D Fan Cooling | Metal Chassis.Battery Capacity:3320 mAh
- 15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS micro-edge LED-backlit Micro Edge display. By squeezing a larger screen into a smaller frame, this ultra-thin, barely visible bezel revolutionizes your display's appearance with a beautifully efficient design.
- 9th Gen Intel Core i5-9300H mobile processor - Ultra-low-voltage platform. Quad-core, eight-way processing provides maximum high-efficiency power to go. NVIDIA GeForce 1650- Graphics up to 4GB GDDR5 Dedicated graphics memory.
- 12GB DDR4 system memory for intense multitasking and gaming - Reams of high-bandwidth DDR4 RAM to smoothly run your graphics-heavy PC games and video-editing applications, as well as numerous programs and browser tabs all at once.
- 1TB hard drive for ample file storage space - Holds a significant collection of digital photos, music, HD videos and DVD-quality movies. 128GB Solid State Drive (SSD) while offering less storage space than a hard drive, a flash-based SSD has no moving parts, resulting in faster start-up times and data access, no noise, and reduced heat production and Power draw on the battery.
- Windows 10 operating system - Windows 10 brings back the Start Menu from Windows 7 and introduces new features, like the Edge Web browser that lets you markup Web pages on your screen.
- Perfect Display for Work or Play: An edge-to-edge, 100% sRGB, factory-calibrated matte screen with a 60Hz refresh rate offers stunning visuals for intense gaming sessions or content creation
- Precision-Crafted Powerhouse: Built for gaming and creative work in a 0.78" thin, CNC anodized aluminum unibody
- Futureproof Design: Supports SSD/HDD and dual-channel memory upgradeability, Thunderbolt 3 enabled, compatible with Razer Core X external GPU enclosures for additional graphics power
- Biometric Security: Supports Windows Hello instant facial unlock and authentification with integrated webcam and IR sensor
- Customizable RGB Lighting: Includes 16.8 million colors available with multiple preset profiles on a single-zone backlit keyboard
- Display: 15.6 inches Fhd (1920 x 1080), IPS-Level 60Hz 45 percent ntsc thin Bezel 1920x1080 16: 9
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX1650 [Max-Q] 4G GDDR5
- Processor: Intel Core i7-9750h 2.6 - 4.5GHz
- Memory: 16GB (8G x 2) DDR4 2666MHz 2 Sockets; Max Memory 64GB
- Storage: 512GB NVMe SSD
- Amd Ryzen 5 2500U quad-core processor (Up to 3 6GHz) | 8GB DDR4 Memory | 1TB 7200Rpm SATA hard drive
- 15 6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS display | AMD Radeon RX 560x with 4 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- 802 11AC Wi-Fi | iron-red backlit keyboard | up to 5 hours Battery Life
- 1 - USB Type-C port USB 3 1 Gen 1 (up to 5 Gaps) 1 - USB 3 0 port (featuring Power-off charging) 2 - USB 2 0 Ports 1 - HDMI 2 0 port with HDCP support
- Windows 10 Home | includes protective sleeve. Battery Capacity-48 Wh 3220 mAh 15.2 V
- 15. 6" Fhd (1920*1080), IPS-Level 120Hz thin Bezel
- Processor: Core i7-9750h 2. 6 - 4. 5GHz
- Graphics : NVIDIA GeForce GTX1660Ti 6G GDDR6
- Memory: 16GB (8G*2) DDR4 2666MHz 2 Sockets; Max Memory 64GB
- Storage: 512GB NVMe SSD
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5 8265U Processor (Up to 3.9GHz) | 8GB DDR4 Memory | 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit IPS display | NVIDIA GeForce MX250 with 2 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- 1 USB 3.1 Type C Gen 1 port, 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports (one with power off charging), 1 USB 2.0 port & 1 HDMI Port with HDCP support
- 802.11ac WiFi | Backlit Keyboard | Up to 9.5 Hours Battery Life
- Windows 10 Home
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Gaming Laptop Under 1500?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Gaming Laptop Under 1500? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Gaming Laptop Under 1500, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Gaming Laptop Under 1500 available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Gaming Laptop Under 1500 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Gaming Laptop Under 1500?
- What benefits are there with buying an Gaming Laptop Under 1500?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Gaming Laptop Under 1500?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Gaming Laptop Under 1500, much less the best one?
- Which Gaming Laptop Under 1500are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Gaming Laptop Under 1500?
Cheap Gaming Laptop Under 1500 Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Gaming Laptop Under 1500. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Gaming Laptop Under 1500, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Gaming Laptop Under 1500.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Gaming Laptop Under 1500 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Gaming Laptop Under 1500 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Gaming Laptop Under 1500 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Gaming Laptop Under 1500?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Gaming Laptop Under 1500.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Gaming Laptop Under 1500 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Gaming Laptop Under 1500.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Gaming Laptop Under 1500, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Gaming Laptop Under 1500 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Gaming Laptop Under 1500 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Gaming Laptop Under 1500 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.