10+ Best Film Cameras Under 500 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Film Cameras Under 500 of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Film Cameras Under 500 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- 35mm SLR (Single-Lens-Reflex) camera with electronically controlled AE (Automatic Exposure) and focal plane shutter.
- Canon FD series interchangeable lenses with full aperture metering and AE coupling. Canon FL series with stopped-down metering.
- Standard lenses for the Canon AE are Canon FD 55mm f/1.2 S.S.C, Canon FD 50mm f/1.4 S.S.C, Canon FD 50mm f/1.8 S.C.
- Canon Breech-Lock mount, Canon FD, FL and R lenses can be used. The viewfinder is fixed eye-level pentaprism with a field of view that is 93.5% vertical and 96% horizontal coverage of the actual picture
- Viewfinder information includes aperture scale with meter needle and stopped-down metering which also serves as a battery charge level check mark.
- Autofocus 35mm SLR with full manual options
- 28 to 80mm Zoom lens included
- Retractable built-in flash
- 7-Point autofocus system
- 35-Zone exposure sensor
- Automatically detects the brightness of the surrounding and adjusts the amount of flash and shutter speed to optimize photo quality
- Double exposure mode 2 images are produced on 1 film sheet by pressing the shutter twice; Shutter release: Programmed electronic shutter release, 1.8 - 1/400 sec shutter speeds
- Bulb mode the shutter remains open while the shutter button is depressed (10 seconds maximum) and a light trail can be photographed
- Macro mode short distance photography as close as 30 to 60 cm; Lens: Move in or out type lens, 2 components, 2 elements, f=60mm, F=12.7
- Kids mode suitable for photographing kids, pets and other fast moving subjects due to a fast shutter speed
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: Fujifilm instax Mini 9 Instant Camera (Ice Blue) and one Mini Film Twin Pack (20 Sheets)
- COMPACT AND LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN: Snaps and prints pictures that fit in your wallet. Compact and lightweight design
- MACRO LENS AND SELFIE MIRROR: Macro Lens for close-ups from 35-50cm away, adjustable brightness and selfie mirror
- INSTAX FILM: 2. 13 x 3. 4-Inch image size can fit in a purse, wallet or mini photo frame
- FUJIFILM AUTHORIZED DEALER: Includes USA Manufacturer
- START SNAPPING IN SECONDS – You’ll be the talk of the party and the center of attention with your new FujiFilm Instax Mini 9 Camera. It’s simple to use, so anyone can easily achieve crystal clear, vibrant photos in no time. Plus, built-in flash and Fujinon 60mm f/12.7 lens are enclosed in a fun ICE BLUE package that everyone will love using!
- JUST ADD THE MOMENT – Don’t let another moment slip away! This Polaroid-style Fuji Camera and Accessories Bundle by Deals Number One is packed to the brim with everything you need to snap and savor each and every memorable minute, including: a Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 Camera, 2 Instant Film 20-Packs, Camera Case with Adjustable Strap, 64-Photo Album, Selfie Lens, 4 Colored Filters, 10 Hanging Frames, 10 Clips and String, 60 Sticker Frames, 5 Plastic Stand-Up Frames, and Microfiber Cleaning Cloth.
- ENJOY YOUR PHOTOS, INSTANTLY – Miss the days when you had to get your pictures developed? Feeling nostalgic about your old Polaroid camera ? Staring at your photos on a screen doesn’t always cut it. Deals Number One gives you the camera and film to take the photos, as well as the album, frames, and display options to fill your home with your favorite memories. Move over smartphone camera, it’s time to start taking pictures you’ll actually print!
- THE NEWEST MUST-HAVE GIFT – Looking for a gift that’s sure to put a smile on their faces? Lucky for you, Deals Number One’s FujiFilm Instax Camera and Accessories bundle will do just that. It’s the perfect present for birthdays, Christmas, holidays, and any special occasions that you want to make even more special.
- YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR TOP PRIORITY – Your new camera and accessories set should bring you nothing but smiles. That’s why we offer you our unbeatable 90-Day Money Back Guarantee combined with unparalleled customer service. At the slightest sign of a frown, just contact us and we’ll refund your money. It’s that simple.
- Designed for use with Fujifilm Instax Mini Series cameras
- Picture size: 62mm x 46mm
- Film size: 86mm x 54mm
- Excellent sharpness
- 10 pictures per pack
- Disposable One-time-use camera in compact body
- Very sharp pictures with a 10-foot built-in flash
- Fun and easy to use
- Great for taking pictures indoors or outdoors
- Loaded with Superior X-TRA 400 film, 27 exposures
- NOW + FILM BUNDLE BOX: Polaroid's new point-and-shoot analog instant camera has all you need to catch every life moment in an original Polaroid photograph.
- NEW & IMPROVED: Now with autofocus, it’s simple to capture moments as you see them, so you can relive them forever in sharp, vivid color.
- DOUBLE EXPOSURE: Frame two moments in one with double exposure, or get yourself in the picture with self-timer and an accurate flash to make everyone look like they should.
- COLORFUL FUN: Now is available in the 7 colors of the iconic Polaroid spectrum.
- POINT. SHOOT. KEEP FOREVER: Now is compatible with both i-Type and 600 film.
- 120 Image value pack
- Instax Mini film
- Compatible with all Instax Mini style cameras
- Image Area 1.81 x 2.44 inches
- Compatible with all Fujifilm Instax Mini Cameras
- 10 Sheets X 4 Assort Value Set
- Stained Glass
- Country of Origin:China
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Film Cameras Under 500?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Film Cameras Under 500? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Film Cameras Under 500, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Film Cameras Under 500 available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Film Cameras Under 500 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Film Cameras Under 500?
- What benefits are there with buying an Film Cameras Under 500?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Film Cameras Under 500?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Film Cameras Under 500, much less the best one?
- Which Film Cameras Under 500are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Film Cameras Under 500?
Cheap Film Cameras Under 500 Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Film Cameras Under 500. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Film Cameras Under 500, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Film Cameras Under 500.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Film Cameras Under 500 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Film Cameras Under 500 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Film Cameras Under 500 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Film Cameras Under 500?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Film Cameras Under 500.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Film Cameras Under 500 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Film Cameras Under 500.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Film Cameras Under 500, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Film Cameras Under 500 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Film Cameras Under 500 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Film Cameras Under 500 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.