10+ Best Desktop Computer Under 500 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Desktop Computer Under 500 of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Desktop Computer Under 500 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- 10th Generation Intel Core i3-10100 4-Core Processor (Up to 4.3GHz)
- 8GB 2666MHz DDR4 Memory | 512GB NVMe M.2 SSD | 8X DVD-Writer Double-Layer Drive (DVD-RW)
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX200 802.11ax Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz featuring 2x2 MU-MIMO technology | Bluetooth 5.1 | 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN
- 1 - USB 3.2 Type C Gen 1 port (up to 5 Gbps) (Front) | 5 - USB 3.2 Gen 1 Ports (1 Front and 4 Rear) | 2 - USB 2.0 Ports (Rear) | 2 - HDMI Ports
- Windows 10 Home (USB Keyboard and Mouse Included)
- POWERFUL PROCESSOR - Built with an Intel Core i5 processor, you can expect fast, reliable performance and an exceptional PC experience
- SUPERIOR STORAGE AND MEMORY - Plenty of storage space to save your favorite media and still have tons of room to work. The high amount of memory will help you zip through your tasks in a hurry
- BUILT IN CONNECTIVITY - Stay connected to the internet with installed wireless capable technology and integrated network card. Play your favorite tunes with stereo sound. Connect to large and multiple monitors thanks to onboard Display Port technology
- WINDOWS 10 LATEST RELEASE - A new, clean installation completely free of bloatware that would have typically been installed from the OEM. Optional software such as Anti-Virus and Office 365 can be easily downloaded through the Windows App Store
- CUSTOM TAILORED TOWARDS EVERYDAY USE - Ready for the things we all do the most. Browsing the internet, streaming movies and music, homework, storing photos, and much more
- Enjoy ultra-fast multitasking on your desktop tower with an AMD Athlon mobile processor. Get incredible responsiveness when running multiple applications, watching movies, chatting with friends, or getting your work done with a PC that keeps up with you.
- No need to worry about storage space with the IdeaCentre 3 — you can store plenty of photos, music, and other files on its 256GB solid state drive on this desktop PC
- Connect all the peripherals you need — you have six USB 2.0 ports to choose from, plus two USB 3.1 ports, a 7-in-1 card reader, and an HDMI port for all your connections
- The 7-liter IdeaCentre 3 will fit just about anywhere in your home, measuring only 11.26" x 10.63" x 7.87". Its contemporary silver finish is highlighted with a stylish wavy line design for an appealing, trendy look
- This Windows 10 desktop comes with a Bluetooth 4.0 Combo with WiFi Card (2x2 WiFi 802.11 AC)
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high-performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com.
- (4) USB 3.0, (6) USB 2.0
- RJ-45, Serial Port, VGA, (2) Display Port, (2) PS/2
- Keyboard and Mouse Included
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit – Multi-language supports English/Spanish/French.
- AMD Mobile Processor with Radeon graphics: Responsive performance and modern features to simplify everyday tasks
- AMD Radeon graphics: Whether it’s games or movies, experience high performance for all your entertainment
- FHD display: 2 million pixels for crystal-clear visuals and vibrant image quality
- Memory: 4 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (expandable to 16 GB)
- Warranty: One-year limited warranty with 24-hour, 7 days a week web support when shipped from and sold by Amazon.com and not a third party seller
- Space-saving design. No compromise
- Optical drive, USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A ports and 5-in-1 media card reader are all conveniently located up front for easy accessibility
- The state-of-the-art inlet airflow design allows optimal system cooling, so you get the quiet
- Dell KB216 Wired Keyboard English and Wired Mouse (Black)
- 2 Year Onsite Service after remote diagnosis
- POWERFUL PROCESSOR - Configured with Intel’s top of the line Core i7 series processor so you can expect lightning fast, reliable and consistent performance for an exceptional PC experience.
- MICROSOFT WINDOWS 10 LATEST RELEASE - A brand new installation of the latest Microsoft Windows 10 Operating System, free of bloatware commonly installed from other manufacturers. As Microsoft's latest and best OS to date, Windows 10 will maximize the utility of the PC for years to come.
- MICROSOFT AUTHORIZED REFURBISHED - Microsoft Authorized Refurbishers (MAR) are recognized as the leaders in refurbished computers for every environment. Following strict requirements and standards established by Microsoft, MAR providers ensure superior quality and a like-new professionally refurbished computer. Your computer will come with a legal Certificate of Authenticity (C. O. A. ) digitally rendered to the PC for an easy, secure and convenient set-up process.
- ABUNDANT STORAGE AND MEMORY – The combination of key integrated components power this PC to maximum performance: Arrives with a 16 GB Memory and 1TB Solid State Drive for efficient multi-tasking and robust hard drive space for files, apps, music and movies set this computer apart to excel at work, home or school. Included Peripherals: USB Keyboard and Mouse, USB WiFi Adapter
- CUSTOM TAILORED FOR A SECURE START - Configured to tackle all the most commonly needed tasks right out of the box - Connect to your business software or a client's files, upload data, track inventory, browse the internet or even stream movies & music, complete homework, store photos, and much more. All Renewed computers are backed by a 90 day and 90 day tech support to ensure a smooth, easy and secure introduction.
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- HP 6300 SFF i5 3470 Processor 3.2Ghz -- up to 3.6Ghz, 8GB RAM 512GB SSD DVDROM - Intel inbuilt graphics only
- Basic USB WIFI Adapter. USB Keyboard & Mous. Windows 10 Professional 64 bit installed
- Chipset : Intel Q75 Express
- Dell Optiplex Desktop/SFF complete computer package.
- Runs: Windows 10 Professional.
- Specs: Dual-Core 2.0Ghz CPU, 2GB of RAM, 80GB hard drive, DVD Player.
- Includes: Dell 17in LCD monitor (Model# may vary), New Keyboard, New Mouse, New USB wireless WiFi adapter, New Speakers, and all New cables.
- Windows 10 Home: Do great things confidently with the familiar feel of Windows – only better
- Fast processor: AMD Athlon Silver 3050U Processor, Dual-Core, 2.30 GHz
- Memory and internal storage: 4 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (upgradable to 16 GB), 256 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive
- Environmentally conscious: Low halogen, mercury-free display backlights, arsenic-free display glass
- Integrated display: 21.5" diagonal widescreen FHD (1920 x 1080) VA ZBD anti-glare WLED-backlit three-sided micro-edge monitor
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Desktop Computer Under 500?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Desktop Computer Under 500? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Desktop Computer Under 500, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Desktop Computer Under 500 available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Desktop Computer Under 500 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Desktop Computer Under 500?
- What benefits are there with buying an Desktop Computer Under 500?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Desktop Computer Under 500?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Desktop Computer Under 500, much less the best one?
- Which Desktop Computer Under 500are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Desktop Computer Under 500?
Cheap Desktop Computer Under 500 Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Desktop Computer Under 500. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Desktop Computer Under 500, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Desktop Computer Under 500.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Desktop Computer Under 500 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Desktop Computer Under 500 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Desktop Computer Under 500 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Desktop Computer Under 500?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Desktop Computer Under 500.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Desktop Computer Under 500 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Desktop Computer Under 500.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Desktop Computer Under 500, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Desktop Computer Under 500 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Desktop Computer Under 500 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Desktop Computer Under 500 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.