10+ Best Dell Lapunder 500 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Dell Lapunder 500 of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Dell Lapunder 500 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- 10th Generation Intel Core i5-1035G1 (1 0 GHz up to 3 6 GHz 6 MB cache 4 cores) Processor + Intel UHD Graphics
- 8GB 8Gx1 DDR4 2666MHz RAM
- 256GB M 2 PCIe NVMe Solid State Drive
- 15 6-inch Full HD (1920x1080) Anti-Glare LED-Backlit Non-touch Display Narrow Border
- Wifi AC Bluetooth Backlit Keyboard Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Display Size: 2.89" x 2 & Resolution: 2,880 x 1,440 (1,440 x 1,440 per eye)
- Refresh Rate: 90Hz - Using HDMI 2.0, 60Hz - Using HDMI 1.4. Field of View 100 degree
- Tracking Sensors: Gyroscope, Accelerometer & Magnetometer
- Tracking Camera: Inside Out B+W VGA camera
- Connectivity: 1 x HDMI 1.4/2.0 & 1 x USB 3.0 (Cable Length: 13 feet)
- PORTABLE POWERHOUSE - Dell Latitude E7470 combines high-performance technology, like its Intel Dual-Core i5-6300U and 8GB SDRAM DDR, with long-lasting battery life. A10 Fusion chip with embedded M10 motion coprocessor
- SMOOTH VISUALS - With the 14. 1-inch diagonal LED-backlit HD 16: 9 anti-glare (1366 x 768) screen and integrated Intel HD Graphics 4400 graphics, video conferencing and streaming both come through crystal clear.
- EXPERIENCE GREAT PERFORMANCE - With a 256GB SSD and the powerful Windows 10 Pro, the Dell Latitude E7470 has all the room and power you need to install and run your favorite apps and games.
- KISS DONGLES GOODBYE - With 3 USB 3. 0 ports, ExpressCard-54 slot, SD card reader, and a VGA port, you will be hooked up to whatever devices or accessories you need.
- LEAVE YOUR DESK BEHIND - Work from anywhere with integrated 10-100 BASE-T Ethernet LAN and WiFi capabilities.
- 10th Generation Intel Core i5-1035g1 Processor (6MB Cache, up to 3.6 GHz)
- 8GB, 8Gx1, DDR4, 2666MHz
- 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe solid state Drive
- Sd card reader, USB 3.1, 2.0
- 15.6-Inch Fhd(1920x1080) anti-glare LED-Backlit Non-Touch Display narrow Border
- 15. 6’’ HD (1366x768) Truelife LED-Backlit Display, Intel Dual Core i3-7130u 2. 7GHz Processor
- 8GB DDR4 SDRAM, 128GB Solid State Drive, No Optical Drive
- Intel HD 620 Graphics, Stereo speakers + MaxxAudio, Built-in SD media Reader, HD webcam
- 802. 11bgn WiFi, Bluetooth 4. 1, 2 x USB 3. 0, 1 x USB 2. 0, 1x HDMI, 1x Headphone output/Microphone input combo
- Windows 10 Home 64-Bit, Color: Black
- Latest and Powerful 10th Gen Intel Quad-Core i5-1035G1 Processor (1.00GHz Base, 6MB Cache, Max turbo upto 3.60 GHz), delivers incredible responsiveness and smooth, seamless multitasking. Integrated Intel UHD Graphics with shared graphics memory.
- 15.6-inch FHD(1980x1080) Anti-Glare LED-Backlit Display Narrow Border, Stunning screen delivers a clear, bright image that's easy on the eyes.
- 16GB DDR4 Ram for fast processing and intensive multitasking, 256GB SSD for system fast boot up and running. SSD works much faster than HDD. So it will improve the whole performance of a PC.
- Integrated HD(720P) Webcam, Ports: 2 x USB 3.1 Gen1, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x SD Card Reader, 1 x HDMI, 1 x RJ45, 1 x Headphone & Microphone Audio Jack. No DVD.Drive.
- Windows 10 home. 802.11ac Wifi and Bluetooth, Full size Backlit keyboard, Stereo Speaker with Waves MaxxAudio Pro Audio. 3-Cell 42WHr Battery
- Dell Toner
- Easy to install and use
- Package Weight: 0.113 kilograms
- Dell OEM Product
- POWER: Powerful Intel i3 processor; 8 GB RAM memory enables speed and ease of use
- STORAGE/TRANSFER: Store your files using the 1 TB SATA hard disk drive and transfer them with media card reader
- DISPLAY: 15.6" HD display with 1366 x 768 resolution and Intel graphics
- ACCESSORIES: Keyboard with numeric keypad / Waves MaxxAudio with stereo speakers / 2 USB 3.1, 1 USB 2.0 and 1 HDMI port
- ADVANCED: 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 wireless capabilities / Windows 10 Home operating system
- Intel Core i3-7130U Processor 2.7GHz /8GB DDR4 SDRAM Memory / 1TB 5400RPM SATA Hard Drive
- 15.6" HD 1366x768 Anti-Glare Display / Intel Integrated HD 620 Graphics
- Keyboard with numeric keypad / 802.11ac Wireless / Bluetooth 4.1 / Webcam with integrated microphone
- Headphone/microphone combo jack / Multi-format SD media card reader
- 2 x USB 3.1, 1 x USB 2.0, HDMI / 10/100 Ethernet LAN Port / 4-Cell Li-ion Battery / Black Finish / Windows 10 Home
- Dell Toner
- Dell Toner
- Dell Toner
- Delivers Excellent Print Quality, Sharp Images And Text
- Easy To Install And Use
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Dell Lapunder 500?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Dell Lapunder 500? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Dell Lapunder 500, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Dell Lapunder 500 available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Dell Lapunder 500 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Dell Lapunder 500?
- What benefits are there with buying an Dell Lapunder 500?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Dell Lapunder 500?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Dell Lapunder 500, much less the best one?
- Which Dell Lapunder 500are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Dell Lapunder 500?
Cheap Dell Lapunder 500 Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Dell Lapunder 500. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Dell Lapunder 500, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Dell Lapunder 500.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Dell Lapunder 500 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Dell Lapunder 500 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Dell Lapunder 500 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Dell Lapunder 500?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Dell Lapunder 500.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Dell Lapunder 500 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Dell Lapunder 500.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Dell Lapunder 500, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Dell Lapunder 500 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Dell Lapunder 500 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Dell Lapunder 500 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.