10+ Best Computers Under $500 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Computers Under $500 of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Computers Under $500 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- POWERFUL PROCESSOR - Built with an Intel Core i5 processor, you can expect fast, reliable performance and an exceptional PC experience
- SUPERIOR STORAGE AND MEMORY - Plenty of storage space to save your favorite media and still have tons of room to work. The high amount of memory will help you zip through your tasks in a hurry
- BUILT IN CONNECTIVITY - Stay connected to the internet with installed wireless capable technology and integrated network card. Play your favorite tunes with stereo sound. Connect to large and multiple monitors thanks to onboard Display Port technology
- WINDOWS 10 LATEST RELEASE - A new, clean installation completely free of bloatware that would have typically been installed from the OEM. Optional software such as Anti-Virus and Office 365 can be easily downloaded through the Windows App Store
- CUSTOM TAILORED TOWARDS EVERYDAY USE - Ready for the things we all do the most. Browsing the internet, streaming movies and music, homework, storing photos, and much more
- Lightning Fast: Powered by Intel's top of the line Core i5 series processor and loaded with 16 GB of RAM, this machine will outperform the competition in any situation.
- Massive Storage: Packed with 2 TB of hard drive space, you can store all of the apps, games, photos, music and movies that you need.
- Get Connected: Comes with a vibrant 20-inch LCD Monitor (Brands may vary). The included Bluetooth 4.0 Adapter, Wi-Fi Adapter and Keyboard & Mouse will have you up and running with ease, keeping you connected. Microsoft's latest and best OS to date, Windows 10 Professional, will maximize the power and utility of your new machine.
- AMD Mobile Processor with Radeon graphics: Responsive performance and modern features to simplify everyday tasks
- AMD Radeon graphics: Whether it’s games or movies, experience high performance for all your entertainment
- FHD display: 2 million pixels for crystal-clear visuals and vibrant image quality
- Memory: 4 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (expandable to 16 GB)
- Warranty: One-year limited warranty with 24-hour, 7 days a week web support when shipped from and sold by Amazon.com and not a third party seller
- Enjoy ultra-fast multitasking on your desktop tower with an AMD Athlon mobile processor. Get incredible responsiveness when running multiple applications, watching movies, chatting with friends, or getting your work done with a PC that keeps up with you.
- No need to worry about storage space with the IdeaCentre 3 — you can store plenty of photos, music, and other files on its 256GB solid state drive on this desktop PC
- Connect all the peripherals you need — you have six USB 2.0 ports to choose from, plus two USB 3.1 ports, a 7-in-1 card reader, and an HDMI port for all your connections
- The 7-liter IdeaCentre 3 will fit just about anywhere in your home, measuring only 11.26" x 10.63" x 7.87". Its contemporary silver finish is highlighted with a stylish wavy line design for an appealing, trendy look
- This Windows 10 desktop comes with a Bluetooth 4.0 Combo with WiFi Card (2x2 WiFi 802.11 AC)
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual Core Processor (Up to 3.5GHz); 4GB DDR4 Memory; 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 15.6 inches full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit IPS display; AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port, 2 USB 2.0 ports & 1 HDMI port with HDCP support
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi; Backlit Keyboard; Up to 7.5 hours battery life
- Windows 10 in S mode. Maximum power supply wattage: 65 Watts
- 【CUSTOMlZED, Professional Upgraded to】: 4GB RAM | 1TB HDD : Cardinal Pro Electronics provides a 1-year warranty on upgraded parts. The manufacturer provides a 1-year warranty on original hardware components
- Equipped With The Powerful and Latest Intel Celeron Processor G Series, Intel Dual-Core Celeron G4900T, (2.9 GHz base frequency, 2 MB Intel Smart Cache, 2 Threads)
- 21.5 inch diagonal Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen full high-definition ZBD IPS anti-glare WLED-backlit three-sided borderless Display I Intel UHD Graphics 610 Integrated
- 1 Security lock slot; 2 USB 2.0; 1 LAN (Ethernet); 1 DC power in; 1 Power LED; 2 USB 3.1; 1 HDMI out; 1 Headphone/Microphone; 1 Disk activity LED; 1 DVD-writer
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home (64-bit), 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (1x1) and Bluetooth 4.2 M.2, HP HD Privacy Camera, USB white wired keyboard with volume control and USB white wired optical mouse : 【iCarp HDMI Cable】
- MediaTek MT8183 processor with integrated graphics: Built to perform without draining the battery; The brilliant design of the Octa-core CPU and GPU graphics processors and a multimedia engine – working together – ensures a premium content experience with the longest battery life possible
- Display: 11.6-inch diagonal, HD (1366 x 768), anti-glare
- Memory: 4 GB LPDDR4x-3200 SDRAM (onboard)
- 32 GB eMMC Storage: An embedded multimedia card provides reliable flash-based storag
- Warranty: 1-year limited hardware warranty with 24-hour, 7 days a week Web support
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high-performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com.
- (4) USB 3.0, (6) USB 2.0
- RJ-45, Serial Port, VGA, (2) Display Port, (2) PS/2
- Keyboard and Mouse Included
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit – Multi-language supports English/Spanish/French.
- Windows 10 Home: Do great things confidently with the familiar feel of Windows – only better
- Fast processor: AMD Athlon Silver 3050U Processor, Dual-Core, 2.30 GHz
- Memory and internal storage: 4 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (upgradable to 16 GB), 256 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive
- Environmentally conscious: Low halogen, mercury-free display backlights, arsenic-free display glass
- Integrated display: 21.5" diagonal widescreen FHD (1920 x 1080) VA ZBD anti-glare WLED-backlit three-sided micro-edge monitor
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Computers Under $500?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Computers Under $500? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Computers Under $500, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Computers Under $500 available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Computers Under $500 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Computers Under $500?
- What benefits are there with buying an Computers Under $500?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Computers Under $500?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Computers Under $500, much less the best one?
- Which Computers Under $500are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Computers Under $500?
Cheap Computers Under $500 Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Computers Under $500. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Computers Under $500, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Computers Under $500.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Computers Under $500 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Computers Under $500 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Computers Under $500 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Computers Under $500?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Computers Under $500.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Computers Under $500 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Computers Under $500.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Computers Under $500, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Computers Under $500 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Computers Under $500 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Computers Under $500 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.