10+ Best Computer For Video Editing Under 500 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Computer For Video Editing Under 500 of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Computer For Video Editing Under 500 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- Processor: Core i7-4770 3.4GHz
- Memory: 32 GB
- Hard Disk Drive: 1 TB + 240 GB SSD
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
- System Includes: Keyboard, Mouse and Wi-Fi Dongle
- 1x Xeon E5-2650 2GHz Eight Core Processor
- 32GB DDR3 Memory
- NVIDIA Quadro 2000
- Windows 10 Professional installed
- Processor: Intel Core Quad-Core i7-2600 3.1GHz (Turbo up to 3.4GHz) 6MB Cache; USB Wireless Adapter to connect Internet.
- 16GB DDR3 (PC3-12800) Memory (4 slots, supports up to 16GB), 2TB 7200 rpm Hard Drive, Intel HD Graphics.
- ROM, USB Keyboard, Mouse, Integrated Audio, 10/100/1000Mbps LAN; Slots: 10 x USB 2.0 ports, 2 x audio-out jacks, 1 x microphone jack, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port, 1 x VGA port, 1 x line-in jack, 1 x parallel port, 1 x serial communication port.
- Windows 10 Professional 64 bit, Activation code is on the tower; the best operating system for business.
- An Industry Leader: As a Microsoft Authorized Refurbisher, we pride ourselves on producing quality remanufactured PCs. Every machine is handled with care, and our experts are dedicated to giving them a new life. We are committed to reducing e-waste, and it is our goal to ensure each machine we process can satisfy our customers needs.
- Dell Optiplex 7020 Small Form Factor
- Intel I7-4770-3.4 GHZ
- 32GB of DDR3 Memory, 512 GB Solid State Drive
- HDMI, WIFI, Keybaord and optical mouse, with Windows 10 Pro Loaded
- Excellent addition to your Business, Home or School environment
- Intel Quad Core i5-3470 3.2GHz (Up to 3.6GHz Turbo Boost), 16GB DDR3 Ram, 240GB SSD (Solid State)
- Genuine Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit
- 1 Year Hardware Replacement Warranty
- OEM Keyboard/Mouse and Power Cord Included
- 14" HD BrightView Display, 1366 x 768 resolution boasts impressive color and clarity, Anti-glare Energy-efficient Widescreen LED screen.
- AMD Athlon Silver 3050U Processor, Ultra-low-voltage platform. Dual-core, two-way processing provides maximum high-efficiency power to go.
- 8GB DDR4 RAM, plenty of high-bandwidth to smoothly run your games as well as multiple programs. 256GB SSD Save files fast and store more data. With plenty amounts of storage and advanced communication power, great for major gaming, multiple servers, backups, and more.
- Standard Keyboard, allows you to enjoy comfortable and accurate typing. Integrated AMD Radeon Graphics with shared video memory provide image quality for Internet use, photo editing and casual gaming.
- Windows 10 Home included. 3-Cell Lithium-ion, 12.8" x 8.9" x 0.8", 3.24 lbs. 2 x USB 3.0 Type A Ports, 1 x USB 3.0 Type C Ports, 1 x HDMI Outputs, 1 x Headphone Jack. Jet Black, Bonus 32GB PCS USB Card.
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050
- Video Memory: 2GB GDDR5
- Memory Interface: 128-bit
- Bus: PCI-Express 3.0 x16
- Game stream to NVIDIA Shield.Dimensions: 182.0 x 69.0 x 35.0 mm
- 2 x HDMI; 1 x DVI-D; 2 x DP
- 256-bit memory bus; Power consumption: <225 watt
- Cooling technology: Dual fan. OS-windows 10,7
- Boost clock: 1366 MHz
- High-polymer, aluminum capacitors offering outstanding reliability
- 14" diagonal HD Display, 1366 x 768 resolution boasts impressive color and clarity, Anti-glare Energy-efficient WLED screen.
- Intel Celeron N4020 Processor, Ultra-low-voltage platform. Dual-core, two-way processing provides maximum high-efficiency power to go.
- 4GB DDR4 RAM, Plenty of high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games as well as multiple programs. 64GB eMMC flash memory, This ultracompact memory system is ideal for mobile devices and applications, providing enhanced storage capabilities, streamlined data management, quick boot-up times and support for high-definition video playback.
- Standard Keyboard, Allows you to enjoy comfortable and accurate typing. Intel HD Graphics with shared video memory provide solid image quality for Internet use, movies, basic photo editing and casual gaming. Stereo speakers & Built-In Camera with Built-In Microphone.
- Windows 10 S included. 3-cell Lithium-ion battery, 13.3" x 8.9" x 0.7", 3.22 lbs. 2x USB 3.1 Type A, 1x USB 2.0 Type A, 1x HDMI output expands your viewing options, 1x Headphone/microphone combo jack, 1x Built-in media reader for simple photo transfer. Wireless-AC and Bluetooth, White, Bonus 32GB SnowBell USB Card.
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Computer For Video Editing Under 500?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Computer For Video Editing Under 500? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Computer For Video Editing Under 500, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Computer For Video Editing Under 500 available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Computer For Video Editing Under 500 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Computer For Video Editing Under 500?
- What benefits are there with buying an Computer For Video Editing Under 500?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Computer For Video Editing Under 500?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Computer For Video Editing Under 500, much less the best one?
- Which Computer For Video Editing Under 500are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Computer For Video Editing Under 500?
Cheap Computer For Video Editing Under 500 Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Computer For Video Editing Under 500. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Computer For Video Editing Under 500, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Computer For Video Editing Under 500.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Computer For Video Editing Under 500 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Computer For Video Editing Under 500 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Computer For Video Editing Under 500 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Computer For Video Editing Under 500?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Computer For Video Editing Under 500.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Computer For Video Editing Under 500 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Computer For Video Editing Under 500.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Computer For Video Editing Under 500, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Computer For Video Editing Under 500 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Computer For Video Editing Under 500 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Computer For Video Editing Under 500 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.