10+ Best Cheap Laptops Under 400 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Cheap Laptops Under 400 of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Cheap Laptops Under 400 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual Core Processor (Up to 3.5GHz); 4GB DDR4 Memory; 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 15.6 inches full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit IPS display; AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port, 2 USB 2.0 ports & 1 HDMI port with HDCP support
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi; Backlit Keyboard; Up to 7.5 hours battery life
- Windows 10 in S mode. Maximum power supply wattage: 65 Watts
- MediaTek MT8183 processor with integrated graphics: Built to perform without draining the battery; The brilliant design of the Octa-core CPU and GPU graphics processors and a multimedia engine – working together – ensures a premium content experience with the longest battery life possible
- Display: 11.6-inch diagonal, HD (1366 x 768), anti-glare
- Memory: 4 GB LPDDR4x-3200 SDRAM (onboard)
- 32 GB eMMC Storage: An embedded multimedia card provides reliable flash-based storag
- Warranty: 1-year limited hardware warranty with 24-hour, 7 days a week Web support
- Processor Manufacturer: AMD
- Processor Type: Athlon
- Processor Generation: -
- Processor Model: 3020e
- Processor Core: Dual-core (2 Core)
- 【14" HD micro-edge display】Typical 1366 x 768 HD resolution. BrightView, 220 nits, 45% NTSC. With virtually no bezel encircling the display, an ultra-wide viewing experience provides for seamless multi-monitor set-ups.
- 【Dual-core Intel Celeron N4020】The perfect combination of performance, power consumption, and value helps your device run smoothly.
- 【4GB system memory for basic multitasking】Substantial high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games and photo- and video-editing applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once.
- 【64GB eMMC flash memory】This ultracompact memory system is ideal for mobile devices and applications, providing enhanced storage capabilities, streamlined data management, quick boot-up times and support for high-definition video playback.
- 【Windows 10 Home in S mode】You may switch to regular windows 10: Press "Start button" bottom left of the screen; Select "Settings" icon above "power" icon;Select Update & Security and Activation, then Go to Store; Select "Get" option under "Switch out of S mode"; Hit Install. (If you also see an "Upgrade your edition of Windows" section, be careful not to click the "Go to the Store" link that appears there.)
- Google Play Store: The millions of Android apps you know and love on your phone and tablet can now run on your Chrome device without compromising their speed, simplicity or security
- Sleek, responsive design: Keep going comfortably with the backlit keyboard and multi-touch touchpad that supports four finger gestures set in a sleek design for moving from room to room or on the road
- Binge watch while you work: Equipped with an Intel(R) processor, 14" display, stereo speakers tuned by audio experts at B&O and a long battery life to get more done while having fun
- Environmentally conscious: Low halogen, mercury-free display backlights, arsenic-free display glass in this ENERGY STAR(R) certified, EPEAT(R) Silver registered Chromebook
- Dual-core Intel(R) processor: Intel(R) Celeron(R) N4000, Dual-Core, 1.1 GHz base frequency, up to 2.6 GHz burst frequency
- STUDY, STREAM, SHARE: Between home, school and work, you need a PC that won't quit. Post, play and stay productive all day with the affordable and portable HP Stream 11
- KEEP YOUR PROJECTS SAFE: Experience peace of mind that comes with the most secure Windows ever built with Office, Microsoft Edge, Bing Search, Windows Defender and more
- OFFICE 365 FOR ONE YEAR: Get full access to Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote, Access, and 1 TB of OneDrive Storage for one year
- PROCESSOR: Intel(R) Celeron(R) N4000 Processor, Dual-Core, 1.1 GHz base frequency, up to 2.6 GHz burst frequency
- DISPLAY: 11.6-inch diagonal HD AntiGlare WLED-backlit display (1366 x 768); 73% screen to body ratio
- Efficient Intel Celeron N4000 Processor (4M Cache, up to 2.6 GHz)
- 11.6” HD (1366 x 768) Display with HD webcam
- Compatible with Google Classroom; run Google Classroom on Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer 11
- 64GB emmC Flash Storage and 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- Windows 10 in S mode (upgradeable to Windows 10 Home)
- PROCESSOR:Intel Celeron N4020 (1.1 GHz base frequency, up to 2.8 GHz burst frequency, 4 MB L2 cache, 2 cores)
- MEMORY: 4 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB) Transfer rates up to 2400 MT/s. 1 x 4 GB; STORAGE: 64 GB eMMC
- DISPLAY: 14" diagonal, HD (1366 x 768), micro-edge, BrightView, 220 nits, 45% NTSC
- Ports: 1 X USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C; 2 X USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A; 1 X AC smart pin; 1 X HDMI; 1 X headphone/microphone combo; 1 X multi-format SD media card reader; 1 X HP True Vision 720p HD camera with integrated dual array digital microphones
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10 Home in S Mode. Accessories: Legendary Computer Travel Laptop Backpack with USB Charging Port Fitting up to 15.6 Inch Laptop, Legendary Mousepad
- 15.6" HD LED Display (1366 x 768), SVA, BrightView, micro-dge, WLED-backlit.
- Intel Quad Core Pentium Silver Processor N5000 (1.1GHz, up to 2.7GHz)
- 4GB DDR4-2400 Memory; 128GB SSD.
- Intel UHD Gaphics 605, HDMI, HD Webcam, DTS Studio Sound, Intel HD Graphics 620
- 1 USB 2.0, 2 USB 3.1, 1 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Win 10 Home 64-bits, weighs 3.95 lbs.
- Laptop for work, school and play: With office 365 and 1 TB of cloud storage, this device combines functionality, connectivity, style, and value
- Essential productivity: This nimble laptop delivers the essential productivity and entertainment you want for school or home, without slowing you down
- Office 365 for one year: Get full access to Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote, Access, and 1 TB of One Drive storage for 1 year
- Processor: Intel(R) Celeron(R) N4000 processor, dual-core, 1.1 GHz base frequency, up to 2.6 GHz burst frequency
- Display: 14-inch diagonal HD SVA bright view WLED-backlit display (1366 x 768)
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Cheap Laptops Under 400?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Cheap Laptops Under 400? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Cheap Laptops Under 400, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Cheap Laptops Under 400 available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Cheap Laptops Under 400 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Cheap Laptops Under 400?
- What benefits are there with buying an Cheap Laptops Under 400?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Cheap Laptops Under 400?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Cheap Laptops Under 400, much less the best one?
- Which Cheap Laptops Under 400are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Cheap Laptops Under 400?
Cheap Cheap Laptops Under 400 Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Cheap Laptops Under 400. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Cheap Laptops Under 400, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Cheap Laptops Under 400.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Cheap Laptops Under 400 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Cheap Laptops Under 400 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Cheap Laptops Under 400 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Cheap Laptops Under 400?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Cheap Laptops Under 400.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Cheap Laptops Under 400 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Cheap Laptops Under 400.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Cheap Laptops Under 400, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Cheap Laptops Under 400 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Cheap Laptops Under 400 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Cheap Laptops Under 400 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.