10+ Best Cell Phones Under 200 Dollars 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Cell Phones Under 200 Dollars of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Cell Phones Under 200 Dollars 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- Charge Up. Power Through: Spend more time scrolling, texting and sharing, and less time looking for an outlet to charge your mobile phone; Its long-lasting battery has the power to keep up with you
- A Lens for Your Favorite Angle: Capture shareable cell phone portraits, wide shots and videos with the Samsung Galaxy A21’s versatile, 16MP triple-lens camera
- Big Screen to Get More Done: Keep in touch with friends, family and the news with plenty of room on a crystal-clear, 6.5" edge-to-edge display screen
- Store More: Keep all your photos and apps on your Android smart phone without worrying about storage; Get up to 512GB of storage with a MicroSD card (sold separately)
- Wireless voice, data and messaging services compatible with most major U. S. GSM and CDMA networks; Support for certain features and services such as VoWiFi and hot spot, vary by wireless service provider
- International Model - No Warranty in US. Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost
- RAM 3GB , ROM 32GB Internal Memory ; MicroSD (Up to 512GB), Android 9.0 (Pie), Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 (14 nm), Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53, Adreno 506
- Main Rear Camera: 13.0 MP + 8.0 MP + 5.0 MP , F1.8 , F2.2 , F2.2 ; Front Camera: 8.0 MP , F2.0, Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100, 4G LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- 6.5 inches, 103.7 cm2 (~81.9% screen-to-body ratio) 720 x 1560 pixels (HD+), 19.5:9 ratio (~264 ppi density) IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- 5.7" HD Screen; 2.0 GHz + 1.45 GHz Octa-Core Processor ; Android 10.0
- Dual 13MP + 2MP Camera/5MP Front Facing Camera; Internal Memory 16 GB (device only); Supports microSD Memory Card up to 512GB (NOT INCLUDED)
- 4G LTE; Wi-Fi Capable; Bluetooth 4.2 wireless technology; MP3 Player
- Unlimited Talk, Text and Data Plans starting as low as $20/month
- Note: This phone is carrier locked; Customers must have had their locked device activated on TracFone service for no fewer than 12 months, redeemed air time cards in no fewer than 12 months, and not have had their telephone number recycled or ported
- Unlocked for the freedom to choose your carrier. Compatible with AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon networks. SIM card not included. Customers may need to contact Sprint for activation on Sprint’s network.
- Up to 3 day battery *. Go up to three days1 on a single charge thanks to a 5000 mAh battery.
- 16 MP triple camera system. Capture ultra-wide angle panoramas, sharper portraits, and super detailed close-up shots.
- Dual Stereo Speakers tuned by Dolby. Enjoy 4x more crystal-clear audio that’s 4x more powerful2 with dual stereo speakers tuned by Dolby.
- Max Vision display. Bring games and movies to life on a vivid 6. 4" Full HD+ display.
- 6.1” HD+ 19:9 Infinity Curved Glass Display
- Dual 13MP+ Depth Sensor Main Camera with LED Flash + 13 MP Selfie Camera
- 64GB Internal Memory 3GB RAM Micro SD up to 64GB; 1.6GHz Octa-Core Processor| ARM Corterx-A55 with IMG8322 GPU
- 4,000mAH Battery with 10W Quick Charge, Android 9 Pie and Fingerprint Senor
- 4G LTE (1/2/3/4/5/7/12/17/28) 3G: (850/900/1700/1900/2100): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, and others. (Not compatible with CDMA Networks like Verizon, Sprint and Boost Mobile)
- No CDMA, No VoLTE, No US Warranty
- International GSM Only - Will not work on CDMA carriers like Sprint and Verizon.
- 6.3” Max Vision FHD+ display with 19:9 aspect ratio
- 48 MP camera - Capture super sharp pictures and videos in low light situations, and beautifully vivid photos after dark.
- 25 MP selfie camera - Capture every detail and enjoy 4x low light sensitivity with Quad Pixel for picture-perfect selfies any time.
- 【Better Data & VoLTE】- Enhances 4G LTE data speed signals and volte, enjoy faster uploads and downloads to stream videos smoothly in your house, office, cottage, cabin, camper, basement etc., get rid of expensive monthly internet fees. Supports multiple users simultaneously.
- 【Compatible With All US Networks】- The booster supports All U.S. Carriers 4G LTE for Verizon, AT&T, T-mobile, US Cellular, Straight Talk, Cricket etc, works with all cellular devices operating on band 12, band 13 and band 17. (700Mhz)
- 【Advanced Features & Smart Device】- The booster uses AGC(Automatic Gain Control) function, which can intelligently detect the existing signal strength, and adjust itself for best performance, then reflect its working condition through LED indicator. Buy it once, and boost for life.
- 【Powerful Antennas & Large Coverage】- This booster comes with high gain directional antenna, allow you to point it to the nearest signal tower more accurate and get more signals, expanding the indoor coverage up to 4,500sq ft. DIY Installation.
- 【Reliable Service Guarantee】- FCC Certified, 30-day money-back guarantee, 3-month free replacement, 5-year manufacturer warranty. Professional Technical Support: email@example.com
- 【AI Quad Camera Fit For All Scenes】Including a 16MP main camera + 16MP ultra-wide angle camera + 5MP Macro Camera + 5MP F/1.8 large aperture camera and with built-in super night mode, you can take A7 Pro to record your life day and night, explore the tiny world and grand views, take nice photos and beautiful selfies.
- 【Octa-Core 4GB RAM Processor + Large storage room】UMIDIGI A7 Pro unlocked phone upgraded its Octa-Core processor, you can enjoy smooth operating experience and have more fun in playing mobile games and watching videos. We provide more storage rooms for your apps and photos, 64GB and 128 GB are optional.
- 【4150mAh High-capacity Battery】Powered by a 4150mAh big battery, you can easily go through 2 days of daily use. Charging port is replaced with new type-C plug, you could have more choice in adapters.
- 【Latest Stock Android 10】To keep the system clean, we use original Android 10 system in UMIDIGI A7Pro, you will not receive advertising apps in the phone, and you can manage your apps in your own way.
- 【Global Bands & Dual 4G VoLTE】UMIDIGI A7 Pro android phone supports 33 global bands. Regardless of your place of residence or your destination for a journey, you can connect to the local mobile networks with your smart phone anywhere in the world. Dual SIM + Dedicated Micro-SD Slot(support up to 256GB extra memory), giving you more room for everything.
- 💫 Android 10 OS; 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM Micro SD up to 256GB; MT6762 Octa-core 64-bit 1.8GHz
- 💫 Ultra-Large 6.52-inch Waterdrop Screen 2.5D curved glass; 4500mAh with OTG function
- 💫 16MP Triple Rear Camera: 16MP primary lens, 5MP macro lens and a 2MP lens; 8MP Front Camera
- 💫 3 independent card slots for dual Nano SIM and 1* TF card
- 💫 4G LTE (1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/17/19/20/28A/28B) 3G: (B1/2/4/5/8): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, and others. Not compatible with CDMA Networks like Verizon, Sprint and Boost Mobile)
- SM-A107M/DS, Unlocked, Android 9.0 (Pie), Samsung One UI; 32GB storage expandable with SD card up to 512GB + 2 GB RAM
- 13MP+2MP Dual Rear Camera (F1.8), 8MP Front-Facing Camera (F2.0)
- 6.2 inch, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53; 4000 mAh battery, Rear Fingerprint sensor + Front Face Recognition, accelerometer, proximity
- GPRS/E: 850/900/1800/1900, 3G: 850/900/AWS/1900, LTE: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B12/B17/B20/B38/B40/B41. Does NOT have NFC
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Cell Phones Under 200 Dollars?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Cell Phones Under 200 Dollars? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Cell Phones Under 200 Dollars, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Cell Phones Under 200 Dollars available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Cell Phones Under 200 Dollars that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Cell Phones Under 200 Dollars?
- What benefits are there with buying an Cell Phones Under 200 Dollars?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Cell Phones Under 200 Dollars?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Cell Phones Under 200 Dollars, much less the best one?
- Which Cell Phones Under 200 Dollarsare good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Cell Phones Under 200 Dollars?
Cheap Cell Phones Under 200 Dollars Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Cell Phones Under 200 Dollars. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Cell Phones Under 200 Dollars, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Cell Phones Under 200 Dollars.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Cell Phones Under 200 Dollars buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Cell Phones Under 200 Dollars currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Cell Phones Under 200 Dollars has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Cell Phones Under 200 Dollars?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Cell Phones Under 200 Dollars.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Cell Phones Under 200 Dollars objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Cell Phones Under 200 Dollars.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Cell Phones Under 200 Dollars, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Cell Phones Under 200 Dollars is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Cell Phones Under 200 Dollars information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Cell Phones Under 200 Dollars is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.