10+ Best Canon Lenses Under 500 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Canon Lenses Under 500 of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Canon Lenses Under 500 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- Wide angle lens for Canon APS C cameras (equivalent to 38 millimeter on a full frame camera)
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 24 millimeter 1:2.8, maximum magnification of x0.27
- Slimmest and lightest lens of the EF S series
- Circular aperture (7 blades) delivers beautiful, soft backgrounds
- Full time manual focus allows manual focus adjustment while in One Shot AF mode
- EF 50mm f/1.8 STM is a compact, lightweight fixed focal length lens ideal for everyday photos, and with a large f/1.8 aperture, a perfect lens for low-light photography and creative background blur
- EF-S10-18mm F4.5-5.6 IS STM is an EF-S ultra-wide zoom lens with an impressive starting focal length (16mm in 35mm equivalence). For expansive scenery from tall buildings to inspiring mountain ranges, the wide angle of view from the EF-S 10–18mm f/4.5–5.6 IS STM helps you achieve vivid colors and details during your travels
- A stepping motor (Gear-type STM) supports the Movie Servo AF function in providing smooth and quiet continuous AF during video recording, as well as when shooting photos
- EF 50mm f/1.8 STM:Minimum focusing distance of 1.15 ft. (0.35m); maximum magnification of 0.21x. EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM:Full-time manual focus allows manual focus adjustment while in AF Mode
- Use the EF 50mm f/1.8 STM lens with your full-frame Canon DSLR, or the EF-S 10-18mm F4.5-5.6 IS STM lens with any Canon DSLR with an APS-C sized sensor. The EF 50mm can also be used with an APS-C sized sensor camera, however, it is best utilized with a full-frame sensor model for optimal performance.
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture - 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 II
- Lens Construction - 16 elements in 12 groups, including UD-glass and spherical lenses
- Diagonal Angle of View - 74 20' - 7 50' (with APS-C image sensors)
- Focus Adjustment - Gear-driven
- Bulk Packaging Come in White box use with card
- Standard focal length 50 millimeter lens is effective in a multitude of shooting situations and ideal for day-to-day shooting
- Elements/Groups: 7/6; Diaphragm: Blades 8; Filter Thread: Font 58 millimeter. Minimum focusing distance: 17.8 inch
- An f/1.4 maximum aperture provides clear imaging in low light situations and shallow depth of field
- Ultrasonic autofocus motor (USM) operation is fast, smooth and virtually silent
- Two high-refraction lens elements and new Gaussian optics eliminate astigmatism and suppress astigmatic difference
- Maximum aperture: f/4.0-f/5.6
- Optics: 12 elements in 10 groups, UD glass element
- Canon EF-S Mount (not compatible with full sensor DSLRs)
- Focal length and maximum aperture: 55-250mm 1:4-5.6
- Closest focusing distance: 0.85m/2.8 ft.
- Lens construction: 15 elements in 12 groups
- Diagonal angle of view: 27 Degree 50 ft. - 6 Degree 15 ft.
- Rear focus system
- Improved Dual Pixel CMOS AF and eye detection AF 24 1 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor with is 100–6400 (H: 12800)
- Built-in Wi-Fi and NFC technology Working Temperature Range: 32-104°F/0-40°C
- 9-Point AF system and AI Servo AF
- Optical Viewfinder with approx 95% viewing coverage
- Use the EOS Utility Webcam Beta Software (Mac and Windows) to turn your compatible Canon camera into a high-quality webcam
- EF S ultra wide zoom lens. Drive System Lead screw and rack system driven by stepping motor
- Focal Length and Maximum Aperture: 10 18 millimeter,1:4.5 5.6
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.72 feet. / 0.22 meter
- Stepping motor for noise free video shooting
- Optical image stabilizer
- Moderate wide angle lens; equivalent to 35mm on a fullframe camera
- Builtin stepping motor provides smooth and quiet autofocus when shooting video
- Circular aperture (7 blades) delivers beautiful, soft backgrounds
- One aspheric element and bright f/2.0 lens for low light and soft backgrounds
- Minimum focusing distance of 5.9 inches/0.15 metres allows you to get close to your subjects
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Canon Lenses Under 500?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Canon Lenses Under 500? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Canon Lenses Under 500, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Canon Lenses Under 500 available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Canon Lenses Under 500 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Canon Lenses Under 500?
- What benefits are there with buying an Canon Lenses Under 500?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Canon Lenses Under 500?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Canon Lenses Under 500, much less the best one?
- Which Canon Lenses Under 500are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Canon Lenses Under 500?
Cheap Canon Lenses Under 500 Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Canon Lenses Under 500. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Canon Lenses Under 500, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Canon Lenses Under 500.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Canon Lenses Under 500 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Canon Lenses Under 500 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Canon Lenses Under 500 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Canon Lenses Under 500?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Canon Lenses Under 500.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Canon Lenses Under 500 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Canon Lenses Under 500.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Canon Lenses Under 500, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Canon Lenses Under 500 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Canon Lenses Under 500 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Canon Lenses Under 500 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.