10+ Best Business Laptops Under 500 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Business Laptops Under 500 of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Business Laptops Under 500 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- Core i5 (5300U) 2. 3GHz Dual Core CPU
- 8GB RAM
- 256GB SSD
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual Core Processor (Up to 3.5GHz); 4GB DDR4 Memory; 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 15.6 inches full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit IPS display; AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port, 2 USB 2.0 ports & 1 HDMI port with HDCP support
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi; Backlit Keyboard; Up to 7.5 hours battery life
- Windows 10 in S mode. Maximum power supply wattage: 65 Watts
- Processor: Intel Core 6th Generation i5-6200U High Performance Processor (Dual Core, up to 3.00 GHz, 3M Cache, 15W)
- 8 GB DDR4 Ram / 256 GB Opal Encrypted Solid State Drive (SSD).
- 14.6 Inch HD (1366 x 768) Anti-Glare Screen, Intel HD 520 Graphics, HQ Camera, Intel Dual Band Wireless 8260 (802.11ac) W/ Bluetooth, HDMI, VGA, SC Card Reader, SD Card Reader, 3 x USB 3.0, RJ-45.
- Windows 10 Professional (64 Bit). Comes With AC Adapter.
- AMD Athlon Mobile Processor with Radeon Graphics. AMD Athlon Silver 3050U (2.3 GHz, up to 3.2 GHz). Get more done faster on a reliable laptop that can keep up with your everyday tasks.
- 14-inch diagonal HD, SVA, anti-glare, micro-edge, WLED-backlit, (1366 x 768) Display. Gives you the space and clarity you need to get your work done. Weighs 3.24 lbs. and measures 0.8" thin Ultrathin and ultralight for maximum portability, featuring a smaller screen size.
- RAM is upgraded to 8GB DDR4 SDRAM for multitasking Adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once. 256GB solid state drive (SSD) While offering less storage space than a hard drive, a flash-based SSD has no moving parts, resulting in faster start-up times and data access, no noise, and reduced heat production and power draw on the battery.
- Up to 10 Hours of battery life means you can transition from morning meetings to evening entertainment without plugging in.
- Windows 10 Home in S mode, You may switch to regular windows 10: Press "Start button" bottom left of the screen; Select "Settings" icon above "power" icon;Select Update & Security and Activation, then Go to Store; Select "Get" option under "Switch out of S mode"; Hit Install. (If you also see an "Upgrade your edition of Windows" section, be careful not to click the "Go to the Store" link that appears there.)
- Intel Core i5-4300U 1.9 GHz (Turbo up to 3.3GHz) 4MB Cache, Intel HD Graphics 4400, No DVD Drive
- 14 Inch HD+ Anti-Glare LED-backlit (1600x900), 802.11b/g/n
- RAM is upgraded to 8GB memory for multitasking Adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once; Hard Drive is upgraded to 240GB SSD provides massive storage space for huge files, so that you can store important digital data and work your way through it with ease. It gives you enormous space to save all of your files. Enhance the overall performance of the laptop for business, student, daily usage.
- 3 x USB 3.0, 1 x VGA, 1 x Mini DisplayPort, 1 x RJ-45, Windows 10 Professional 64-bit
- Windows 10 Professional brings back the Start Menu from Windows 7 and introduces new features, like the Edge Web browser that lets you markup Web pages on your screen.
- AMD Athlon Silver 3050U (2.3 GHz base clock, up to 3.2 GHz max boost clock, 1 MB L2 cache, 2 cores). Performance is similar to AMD Ryzen 3, 7th Gen i5, 8th Gen i3 series.
- 14" diagonal HD SVA anti-glare micro-edge WLED-backlit (1366 x 768) Display; AMD Radeon Graphics
- Realtek RTL8821CE 802.11b/g/n/ac (1x1) and Bluetooth 4.2 Combo; 1 SuperSpeed USB Type-C 5Gbps signaling rate; 2 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate; 1 HDMI 1.4b; 1 RJ-45; 1 AC smart pin; 1 headphone/microphone combo; 1 multi-format SD media card reader
- 4GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM Memory for full-power multitasking; 128GB Solid State Drive, While offering less storage space than a hard drive, a flash-based SSD has no moving parts, resulting in faster start-up times and data access, no noise, and reduced heat production and power draw on the battery.
- Windows Operating System: Windows 10 Home in S Mode, to do the things you want with protection you can count on and performance that lasts.
- 14-Inch HD (1366 x 768) ComfyView Display with Front Facing Webcam
- Intel Core i7-6500U 2.50 GHz (Turbo 3.10 GHz, 2 Cores 4 Threads, 4MB SmartCache)
- 256 GB SSD | 8 GB DDR4 (MAX 32GB) | Integrated Intel HD Graphics 520
- WiFi AC + Bluetooth combo | Webcam
- Pre-Installed Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit Upgradeable to Windows 10 Pro
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Processor (2.60 GHz base clock, up to 3.50 GHz max boost clock, 4 MB Cache, 2 Cores) Smart dual-core, four-way processing performance for HD-quality computing
- 14" Touchscreen, typical 1366 x 768 HD resolution. Natural finger-touch navigation makes the most of Windows 10. Energy-efficient LED backlight screen
- DDR4 2400 MHz RAM Memory with Solid State Drive (SSD) combo brings the muscle for gaming, creating, and advanced multitasking, so you can do it all, anywhere. To smoothly run your games and photo- and video-editing applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once
- 1x Headphone-out & Audio-in Combo Jack; 1x Built-in HD webcam with microphone; 1x Built-in fingerprint reader; 1x Built-in media reader for simple photo transfer; 1x RJ45 LAN Jack for LAN insert; 1x HDMI 1.4b 4K Output; 1x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C; 2x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type A. 12.75 x 8.89 x 0.78 in (323.85 x 225.81 x 19.81 mm), 3.25 lbs. (1.47 kg)
- Realtek RTL8821CE 802.11b/g/n/ac (1x1)(19a) Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2 and RJ-45 LAN Ethernet combo. Connect to a Wireless-AC router for nearly 3x the speed, more capacity and wider coverage than Wireless-N. Backward-compatible with all other Wi-Fi networks and hotspots
- 【15.6 Inch FHD】 15.6" FHD LED Display (1920 x 1080), Anti-Glare, Non-Touch; Intel UHD Graphics 600
- 【Intel Celeron N4000】Intel Celeron N4000 (1.10 GHz up to 2.60 GHz 4 MB L2 Cache), 2-cell Lithium-ion, up to 12.5 hours battery life mixed use
- 【High Speed】6GB LPDDR4 memory for multitasking Adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once. 【Enormous Space】64GB eMMC + 32GB Micro SD Card provides massive storage space for huge files, so that you can store important digital data and work your way through it with ease. Enhance the overall performance of the laptop for business, student, daily usage
- 【Ports】2 x USB-C (charging), 1 x USB 3.0, 1 x headphone/microphone combo jack; 720P Webcam; microSD Card Reader; Bluetooth, 802.11ac;
- 【Chrome OS】Google Chrome OS Operating System. Built-in virus protection and Google products. Work, play and do right out of the box with Search, Gmail, Talk, YouTube and Hangouts, then personalize with the Chrome Web Store. Multiple layers of protection defend against viruses and malware.
- Intel Quad Core i5-8265U Processor (1.60 GHz to 3.90 GHz Turbo, 6M Cache) with 8GB DDR4 2400 MHz RAM Memory
- 15.6" HD LED Backlit Anti-Glare Non-Touch Display ( 1366 X 768 HD) with Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620
- 128GB M.2 NVMe Solid State Drive Internal storage, 2 x 2W speakers with Dolby Audio Premium, and up to 8.5 hours battery life
- 802.11AC Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2 Combo (Compatible 802.11ac, 802.11b, 802.11a, 802.11g, and IEEE 802.11n wireless internet networks)
- Front-Facing 720p HD Webcam with integrated dual array digital microphones, 3.96 lbs light, No DVD/CD drive not included
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Business Laptops Under 500?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Business Laptops Under 500? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Business Laptops Under 500, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Business Laptops Under 500 available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Business Laptops Under 500 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Business Laptops Under 500?
- What benefits are there with buying an Business Laptops Under 500?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Business Laptops Under 500?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Business Laptops Under 500, much less the best one?
- Which Business Laptops Under 500are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Business Laptops Under 500?
Cheap Business Laptops Under 500 Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Business Laptops Under 500. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Business Laptops Under 500, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Business Laptops Under 500.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Business Laptops Under 500 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Business Laptops Under 500 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Business Laptops Under 500 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Business Laptops Under 500?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Business Laptops Under 500.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Business Laptops Under 500 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Business Laptops Under 500.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Business Laptops Under 500, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Business Laptops Under 500 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Business Laptops Under 500 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Business Laptops Under 500 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.