10+ Best Audio Interface Under 300 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Audio Interface Under 300 of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Audio Interface Under 300 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- Two of the best performing mic preamps the Scarlett range has ever seen, now with switchable Air mode to give your vocal recordings a brighter and more open sound. Two high-headroom instrument inputs to plug in your guitar or bass. Two balanced line inputs for connecting synthesizers, drum machines and other line-level sources. Four balanced outputs for clean monitoring and sending audio out to effects pedals
- High-performance converters enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/ 192kHz.
- Quick start tool to get up and running easier than ever.
- Includes Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack, Ableton Live Lite, Softube Time and Tone Bundle, Focusrite’s Red Plug-in Suite, 3-month Splice subscription, and your choice of one free XLN Addictive Keys virtual instrument, all available via download upon purchase and registration
- LIMITED TIME OFFER: FREE Nugen Audio Monofileter Elements plug-in upon registration and download. Focusrite now offers a 3-Year Warranty on this and all other Focusrite products.
- 4x4 USB 2.0 Audio/MIDI Interface for recording microphones and instruments
- Audiophile 24-Bit/192 kHz resolution for professional audio quality
- Compatible with popular recording software including Avid Pro Tools*, Ableton Live*, Steinberg Cubase*, etc.
- Streams 4 inputs / 4 outputs plus 1x MIDI I/O with ultra-low latency to your computer, supporting Mac* OS X* and Windows XP* or higher
- 4 state-of-the-art, MIDAS designed Mic Preamplifiers with +48 V phantom power. "Built-like-a-tank", impact-resistant metal chassis Designed and engineered in Germany
- Capture every detail - premium component selection and 24-bit/192kHz resolution for professional recording and monitoring to your Mac/ PC;
- Low latency - Hi-Speed USB/ USB-C circuitry gives you the fastest connection, with a class-leading round trip latency of only 2. 59Ms*; USB and USB-C connection cables included
- Pristine studio grade capture - transparent crystal preamps and ultra-pristine ad converters for unsurpassed audio recording quality
- Connectivity - XLR+¼” TRS combo input, (1) ¼” instrument input, stereo ¼” Outs and ¼” head-phone out with independent level control
- Unite your MIDI gear - 5-pin MIDI in/ out connections for connecting synths, sequencers and other external MIDI gear
- Ultra-compact and ultra-low noise analog mixer with USB/Audio interface
- Powered through USB or external power adaptor (included)
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio interface to connect directly to your computer
- State-of-the-art, phantom powered XENYX Mic Preamp comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Neo-classic "British" 2-band graphic EQ for warm and musical sound
- 2 pristine XMAX-L solid-state mic preamps to capture every detail
- 2 high-headroom instrument/line inputs to record guitar, bass, and your favorite line-level devices
- Studio-grade converters for 24-bit/192 kHz recording and playback. Computer-system requirements - macOS 10. 11 or higher (64-bit only). Windows 7 x64 SP1 + platform update, Windows 8. 1 x64, Windows 10 x64. Intel i-series 2 GHz multicore processor (or AMD equivalent) or faster. 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- Professional input metering to keep an eye on your recording levels
- Easy-to-use Mixer knob for low-latency direct input monitoring
- Bus-powered USB 2.0 audio and MIDI interface
- Compatible with almost all recording software for Mac and Windows
- 24-bit resolution; 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz sampling rates
- 2 combo mic/instrument inputs with high-performance, low-noise, high-headroom mic preamplifiers
- Includes Studio One Artist DAW software and 6+ GB of third-party resources
- Two natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamps with plenty of even gain; two instrument inputs. Two 1/4-inch balanced jack outputs to connect professional studio monitors; one headphones output with gain control; MIDI I/O
- Class-leading conversion and sample rates up to 192kHz / 24 bit; super-low roundtrip latency for using your plug-ins in real time without the need for DSP
- LIMITED TIME OFFER: FREE Venomode DeeQ, Maximal 2, and Pivot, plug-ins upon registration and download.
- Includes Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack and Ableton Live Lite, Softube Time and Tone Bundle, Focusrite’s Red Plug-in Suite, 2GB of Loopmasters samples, Choice of one free XLN Addictive Keys virtual instrument, all available via download upon purchase and registration
- Compatible with Windows 7 and higher, and Mac OS X 10.10 and higher. Frequency response - 20 Hz - 20 kHz ± 0.1dB. Supported Sample Rates: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz, 176.4 kHz, 192 kHz. Focusrite now offers a 3-Year Warranty on this and all other Focusrite products.
- Powered by a computer USB jack, a power bank output, or a power socket with a USB cable
- Built-in sound processor and USB interface for recording to computer or play music from computer (NOTE: NOT COMPATIBLE with MAC OS MOJAVE)
- Electric guitar 1/4-inch input jack and a keyboard 1/4-inch input jack
- Two 1/4-inch monitor output jacks for powered monitor speakers
- Built-in phantom power with a switch, 1/4-inch stereo headphone output jack, 3.5mm microphone input jack, and 3.5mm headphone output jack
- Hear every detail - USB monitoring Hub for Mac and PC with 24-bit/96kHz resolution for professional monitoring and hearing every subtle nuance of you mix; includes both standard USB and USB-C connection cables
- Connectivity covered - connect all your gear with stereo ¼” Outs and a ¼” headphone out with independent level control
- Unite all your USB gear - 3 USB ports for connecting any USB devices Including USB MIDI controllers, external hard drives and thumb drives
- Perfect for studio or stage - compact, ultra-portable footprint, rugged metal chassis and large central control for easy volume adjustment
- Premium software suite included - Pro Tools | first M-Audio Edition, eleven Lite, the avid effects Collection, expand! 2 from air music Tech and 2GB of touch loops content
- Industry leading converters providing up to 32-bit/192 kHz audio resolution
- Super speed USB 3. 1 Gen 1 with USB-C for fast and reliable Connectivity to Mac, PC, and iOS devices
- Class-a D-PRE mic preamps to capture all the subtleties and expressiveness of any audio source
- Dspmixfx application for zero-latency monitoring with effects for every DAW
- Compatible with all major audio software, supports: ASIO, core audio, or WDM
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Audio Interface Under 300?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Audio Interface Under 300? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Audio Interface Under 300, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Audio Interface Under 300 available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Audio Interface Under 300 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Audio Interface Under 300?
- What benefits are there with buying an Audio Interface Under 300?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Audio Interface Under 300?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Audio Interface Under 300, much less the best one?
- Which Audio Interface Under 300are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Audio Interface Under 300?
Cheap Audio Interface Under 300 Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Audio Interface Under 300. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Audio Interface Under 300, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Audio Interface Under 300.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Audio Interface Under 300 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Audio Interface Under 300 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Audio Interface Under 300 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Audio Interface Under 300?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Audio Interface Under 300.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Audio Interface Under 300 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Audio Interface Under 300.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Audio Interface Under 300, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Audio Interface Under 300 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Audio Interface Under 300 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Audio Interface Under 300 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.