10+ Best Audio Interface Under 100 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Audio Interface Under 100 of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Audio Interface Under 100 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- Bus-powered USB 2.0 audio interface with MIDI I/O
- Compatible with almost all recording software for Mac and Windows
- 24-bit resolution; 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz sampling rates
- 2 combo mic/instrument inputs with high-performance, low-noise, high-headroom mic preamplifiers
- 2 balanced ¼-inch line-level outputs
- 48kHz/24-bit: As an entry-level audio processor, the 48kHz/24-bit recording format ensures lower noise and achieves high-quality audio reproduction, meeting the key functions required by contemporary music and producers. Newly designed microphone preamplifier with +48V phantom power (need to be turned on when using condenser microphones but only support condenser microphones without build-in sound card)
- Smart phone/tablet computer live broadcast: In order to cater to the modern live broadcast environment, our company has produced a 3.5mm audio output interface (please bring your own conversion cable), which is convenient for you to use your mobile phone or tablet computer to live broadcast anytime and anywhere.
- USB3.0: The new USB3.0 interface is adopted, which greatly improves the transmission speed with the computer and reduces the loss rate when recording audio.
- No Driver Required: PLUG-and-PLAY, connect with a computer, smart phone or tablet, without installing a driver. Computer systems that support Mac OS X * and Windows 7 * or higher.（No prompt will appear after connecting to the computer, please check the device manager-sound controller, it shows that the USB AUDIO Device is connected successfully. If there is no display, please disconnect or start the computer and try again.）
- Hard and small: hard shell, small and portable size. It is convenient to use in different scenes such as studio, mobile phone live broadcast, and computer. (No 5V2A adapter included)
- 2x2 USB audio interface for recording microphones and instruments
- Audiophile 48 kHz resolution for professional audio quality.Maximum Sampling Rate: 48 kHz
- Compatible with popular recording software including Avid Pro Tools*, Ableton Live*, Steinberg Cubase*, etc.
- Streams 2 inputs / 2 outputs with ultra-low latency to your computer, supporting Mac OS X* and Windows XP* or higher
- State-of-the-art, +48 V-powered XENYX Mic Preamp comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Hear every detail - USB monitoring Hub for Mac and PC with 24-bit/96kHz resolution for professional monitoring and hearing every subtle nuance of you mix; includes both standard USB and USB-C connection cables
- Connectivity covered - connect all your gear with stereo ¼” Outs and a ¼” headphone out with independent level control
- Unite all your USB gear - 3 USB ports for connecting any USB devices Including USB MIDI controllers, external hard drives and thumb drives
- Perfect for studio or stage - compact, ultra-portable footprint, rugged metal chassis and large central control for easy volume adjustment
- Premium software suite included - Pro Tools | first M-Audio Edition, eleven Lite, the avid effects Collection, expand! 2 from air music Tech and 2GB of touch loops content
- Bus-powered USB 2.0/iPad audio interface
- 1 instrument input & 1 microphone input with low-noise, high-headroom, Class A mic preamplifier & +48V phantom power
- Start recordings with Capture Duo for iPad one-tap recording application, then finish songs with wireless transfer to included, easy-to-use Studio One 3 DAW software (Mac/Windows)
- Software includes 30 Native Effects, 4 virtual Instruments, and over 6 GB of beats and sample content
- Compatible with almost all recording software for Mac, Windows, and iPad
- Portable, Feature Packed Mixing Desk: 4 channel mixer with 1/4inches line level inputs, a high impedance input / switch for electric guitar and bass (DI), plus XLR inputs with 48V phantom power
- Connects to all Your Studio Equipment: Stereo (2) 1/4inches outputs connect to active monitors, amplifiers and recording devices; headphone output with independent level control
- Home Studio Recording Essentials: XLR inputs with gain trim and switchable high pass filters; Dual band EQ on channels 1 4; Multicolour LED metering for real time, visual level feedback
- Built in Studio Effects: 15 DSP effects with channel FX Sends and Master FX return level to adjust the volume of MultiMix 4 USB FX’s internal FX processor
- Perfect Capture: Class compliant (Mac & PC) USB audio interface records at 16 bit, 44.1/48 kHz resolution and sends computer audio to powered loudspeakers and headphones
- Full Duplex with asio driver USB powered
- Attachment：owner's manual usb Cable
- "Class compliant" USB audio interface - works driverless with Mac OS/x, Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 asio driver for Windows XP/Vista/Win7/Win8 for download available
- Digital audio interface connects a professional XLR microphone or 1/4" instrument output to a computer or mobile device
- Features include 5 DSP preset modes for EQ, compression, limiter settings, gain control, mute, and volume, and phantom power
- 5 DSP preset modes (speech, singing, flat, acoustic instrument, loud) for EQ, compression, and limiter settings
- Touch panel provides control for gain, mute, and headphone volume
- Manual audio settings can be adjusted via iOS devices with Lightning Connector, using the ShurePlus MOTIV app
- Audiolink III gives you all the recording possibilities you will ever need
- Product design in black and silver tones, compact and multi-functional
- USB Audio-Interface for all cases
- With two build-in Microphone-Preamps with Phantom Power and a complete 16 Bit/48 kHz Stereo Instrument/Line Interface
- Fully USB powered, with fast Windows ASIO drivers and adjustable headphone output
- 【Professional 4-Channel Audio Mixer】SYNCO MC4 is a professional 4-channel mixing console, including two mono input channels, one stereo input channel and USB input channel, with 6.3mm, XLR, RCA sockets for connecting various devices, such as condenser microphone, dynamic mic, wireless microphone, guitar, passive speaker etc. Suitable for recording studios, public address systems, bars, broadcasting, live streaming, television, and film post-production etc.
- 【Reverb Tuning Capability】With abundant tuning buttons, SYNCO MC4 mixer supports high pitch, bass, reverb, input gain, volume adjustment, and real-time audio monitoring. EFX controlled reverb effects make music fuller. Low noise, high precision mic preamplifier with perfect sound quality.
- 【Bluetooth/USB Connection 】Through wireless Bluetooth connection, SYNCO MC4 can tunes musics from iPad, iPhone and Android Smart Phone within 10 meters, fast and stable. It also supports USB/MP3 Play, Computer/U-Disk Record. A Mode button for switching Line/BT/PC working status, and setting loop play mode。
- 【Micro-USB Charging/48V Phantom Power】Designed with a micro usb port, SYNCO MC4 mixer can be powered by computer, power adapter and power bank, while providing 48V phantom power for microphones with XLR plug. Charging and transferring data at the same time. When connecting with computer, the mixer could optimize the computer voice through sound card function.
- 【Intuitive Button Board, with Digital Display】The Audio Mixer has a intuitive button board with buit-in digital display showing the current working status and connection mode, user-friendly design，simple yet powerful. Contrast to other similar products in the market, SYNCO MC4 audio mixer is smaller and lighter, the dimesion is 18×15cm(7×5.9 in), and only weighing 0.43kg(0.94lb). Portable for outdoor activities.
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Audio Interface Under 100?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Audio Interface Under 100? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Audio Interface Under 100, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Audio Interface Under 100 available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Audio Interface Under 100 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Audio Interface Under 100?
- What benefits are there with buying an Audio Interface Under 100?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Audio Interface Under 100?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Audio Interface Under 100, much less the best one?
- Which Audio Interface Under 100are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Audio Interface Under 100?
Cheap Audio Interface Under 100 Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Audio Interface Under 100. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Audio Interface Under 100, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Audio Interface Under 100.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Audio Interface Under 100 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Audio Interface Under 100 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Audio Interface Under 100 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Audio Interface Under 100?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Audio Interface Under 100.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Audio Interface Under 100 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Audio Interface Under 100.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Audio Interface Under 100, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Audio Interface Under 100 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Audio Interface Under 100 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Audio Interface Under 100 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.