10+ Best Asus Lapunder 500 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Asus Lapunder 500 of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Asus Lapunder 500 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- Innovative screen pad: 5.65-Inch interactive touchscreen trackpad that adapts to your needs for smarter control and multitasking
- App switcher on screen pad: easily move docked Windows between your main display and screen pad Display
- 13.3 inch wide-view full HD 4-way NanoEdge bezel Display
- Latest 10th generation Intel Core i7-10510u Core Processor (8M Cache, up to 4.9 GHz) with discrete graphics NVIDIA GeForce MX250
- Fast storage and memory featuring 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD with 16GB RAM
- Amd AM4 socket: ready for 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen processors to maximize connectivity and speed with up to two M. 2 drives, USB 3. 2 Gen2 and AMD stored
- Aura Sync RGB: ASUS-exclusive aura Sync RGB lighting, including RGB headers and addressable Gen 2 headers
- Comprehensive cooling: active PCH heatsink, MOS heatsink with 8mm Heatpipe, Dual on-board M. 2 heatsinks and a water pump Header
- Gaming connectivity: supports PCIe 4. 0, HDMI 2. 0, DisplayPort 1. 2 and features dual M. 2 and USB 3. 2 Type-A and Type-C connectors
- Gaming networking: 2. 5Gbps LAN and Intel Gigabit Ethernet With ASUS LANGuard, Wi-Fi 6 (802. 11Ax) with MU-MIMO, and Gateway teaming via GameFirst V
- 15.6 inch full HD 4 way NanoEdge bezel display with stunning 88% screen-to-body ratio
- Intel core i3-8145U processor (4M Cache, upto 3.9 GHz)
- 8GB RAM and 128GB M.2 SSD; Windows 10 in S mode (switchable to windows 10 home)
- Ergonomic backlit chiclet keyboard with fingerprint sensor activated via Windows hello.Bluetooth 4.1
- Exclusive Ergolift design for an improved typing position
- AMD AM4 Socket: The perfect pairing for 3rd/2nd/1st Gen AMD Ryzen CPUs
- Gaming connectivity: Dual M.2 and USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A connectors.
- Gaming networking: Intel Gigabit Ethernet, plus ASUS LANGuard and GameFirst technologies.
- 5-Way Optimization: Automated system-wide tuning, providing overclocking and cooling profiles that are tailor-made for your rig.
- Aura Sync RGB: Synchronize LED lighting with a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear.
- Designed for 9th 8th Generation Intel Core processors maximize connectivity, speed with Dual M.2, USB 3.1 Gen 2, on board 802.11AC Wi Fi and ASUS optimum II for better DRAM overclocking stability
- Revamped 5 way Optimization over clocks Intelligently based on smart prediction and thermal telemetry while FanXpert 4 delivers dynamic system cooling
- Aura Sync RGB lighting with addressable headers features a nearly endless spectrum of colors with the ability to synchronize effects across an ever expanding ecosystem of AURA Sync enabled products
- Pre mounted I/O shield ensures streamlined installation and represents ROG's attention to detail and quality
- Intel x299 LGA 2066 socket: ready for the latest Intel Core X-Series processors to maximize connectivity and speed with up to 4x M. 2 drives, USB 3. 2 Gen 2, Intel VROC and Intel Optane Memory compatibility.
- Finest power delivery & Comprehensive thermal design: optimized power solution with 16 Infineon TDA21472 power stages, ProCool II power connectors, MicroFine Alloy chokes and 10K capacitors, active cooling VRM heatsink, PCIe-zone M. 2 aluminum heatsink, back plate, fan extension card II and water-cooling zone.
- The fastest networking: onboard Aquantia 10 Gaps Ethernet, Wi-Fi 6 (802. 11Ax) with MU-MIMO support, and GameFirst V technology.
- Next Gen gaming connectivity: features 4x M. 2, USB 3. 2 Gen 2x2 ports and USB 3. 2 Gen 2 front panel Connector, 8x SATA 6 Gb/s ports.
- Unmatched Personalization: color OLED and ASUS-exclusive aura Sync RGB lighting, including two additional RGB headers and two Gen 2 RGB addressable headers
- Powerful 8th Generation Intel Core i5 8250U 1.6GHz (Turbo up to 3.4GHz) processor
- 14.2 Inches Wide, 0.8 Inches Thin and portable footprint with 0.3 Inches Nano edge bezel for a stunning 80% screen to body ratio
- 15.6 inches Anti glare full HD display with ASUS splendid software enhancement
- 8GB DDR4 RAM and 1TB HDD
- Ergonomic chiclet keyboard with fingerprint sensor, Windows 10 Home
- 15.6 inch FHD(1920 x 1080) with four-sided wider NanoEdge bezel display, AMD Radeon Vega 3, AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Processor (2.6 GHz base frequency up to 3.5 GHz, 2 Cores, 1MB Cache)
- RAM is upgraded to 8GB DDR4 memory for multitasking Adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once
- Hard Drive is upgraded to 256GB SSD provides massive storage space for huge files, so that you can store important digital data and work your way through it with ease. It gives you enormous space to save all of your files. Enhance the overall performance of the laptop for business, student, daily usage
- 1 x COMBO audio jack, 1 x Type-A USB 3.0 (USB 3.1 Gen 1), 1 x Type-C USB 3.0 (USB 3.1 Gen 1), 2 x USB 2.0 port(s), 1 x HDMI
- Windows 10 Home brings back the Start Menu from Windows 7 and introduces new features, like the Edge Web browser that lets you markup Web pages on your screen. | 1-Year UpgradePro Limited Warranty* | View description and warranty section below for more details
- Designed for 9th 8th Generation Intel Core processors maximize connectivity and speed with Dual M.2, USB 3.1 Gen 2, onboard 802.11AC Wi-Fi and ASUS optimum II for better DRAM overclocking stability
- Revamped 5-way Optimization overclocks Intelligently based on smart prediction and thermal telemetry while FanXpert 4 delivers dynamic system cooling
- Gamer's Guardian ensures component longevity with safe Slot, ESD guards and DRAM overcurrent protection
- Pre-mounted I/O shield ensures streamlined installation and represents ROG's attention to detail and quality
- 1. LGA1151 socket: ready for 9th/8th Gen Intel Core desktop processors.
- 2. Dual Channel Non-ECC Un-buffered DDR4, 4 x DIMM slots support up to 64GB DDR4 Memory
- 3. Gaming connectivity: Dual onboard M. 2 with Intel Optane Memory Ready, USB 3. 1 Gen 2 Type-A connectors, DisplayPort, HDMI and DVI
- 4. Gaming networking: Intel Gigabit Ethernet, LANGuard and GameFirst for smoother, safer and lag-free online play.
- 5. Unmatched Personalization: one RGB header with Asus exclusive AURA Sync RGB lighting and a 3D-printing friendly mount
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Asus Lapunder 500?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Asus Lapunder 500? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Asus Lapunder 500, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Asus Lapunder 500 available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Asus Lapunder 500 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Asus Lapunder 500?
- What benefits are there with buying an Asus Lapunder 500?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Asus Lapunder 500?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Asus Lapunder 500, much less the best one?
- Which Asus Lapunder 500are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Asus Lapunder 500?
Cheap Asus Lapunder 500 Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Asus Lapunder 500. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Asus Lapunder 500, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Asus Lapunder 500.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Asus Lapunder 500 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Asus Lapunder 500 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Asus Lapunder 500 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Asus Lapunder 500?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Asus Lapunder 500.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Asus Lapunder 500 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Asus Lapunder 500.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Asus Lapunder 500, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Asus Lapunder 500 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Asus Lapunder 500 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Asus Lapunder 500 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.