10+ Best Android Smartphone Under $200 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Android Smartphone Under $200 of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Android Smartphone Under $200 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500) - Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- (6.2") HD+ Infinity-V 720 x 1520 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~271 ppi density) - Front glass, plastic body
- 32GB ROM + 2GB RAM - microSD, up to 512 GB - Android Pie Samsung One UI - Exynos 7884 Octa-Core - Non-removable Li-Ion 3400 mAh battery
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers such as AT&T and T-Mobile, but will NOT work with CDMA carriers such as Verizon and Sprint
- 5.5”Hd+ 18:9 Curved Glass Display 720x1440 Resolution.
- 13MP Main Camera with LED Flash, 8MP Selfie camera with LED Flash.
- 32GB Internal memory 2GB RAM Micro SD up to 64GB; Octa-Core 1.6GHz processor with ARM Cortex-A55 chipset.
- 3,000mAh Battery and Android 9 Pie.
- 4G LTE (2/4/5/12/17) 3G: (850/1700/1900): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, and others. Not compatible with CDMA Networks like Verizon, Sprint and Boost Mobile.
- 5 7" Max Vision display 720 x 1440 pixels 18 9 ratio Single SIM (Nano-SIM) 4000 mAh battery
- 16GB ROM 2GB RAM microSD up to 128 GB Android 8 0 (Oreo) Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425 Quad-core 1 4 GHz Cortex-A53
- Rear Camera 8 MP f/2 0 1 12µm Front Camera 5 MP f/2 2 Fingerprint reader Bluetooth 4 2 LE GPS A-GPS GLONASS
- 2G GSM band 2/3/5/8 CDMA BC0/BC1 3G WCDMA band 1/2/4/5/8 4G FDD LTE band 1/2/4/5/8/12/13/66/71
- This device has a US The phone is unlocked to work with all GSM Carriers Like AT&T T-Mobile etc & CDMA Carrier Like Verizon Will Not work with Sprint
- 5.7” HD+ 18:9 Curved Glass Display, Octa-Core 1.6GHz processor
- 13MP A.I Main Camera with Flash + 8MP Front Camera with Flash
- 64GB Internal memory 3GB RAM, and Micro SD up to 64GB
- Fingerprint Sensor and Android 9 Pie
- 4G LTE (2/4/5/12/17) 3G: (850/1700/1900): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, and others. Not compatible with CDMA Networks like Verizon, Sprint and Boost Mobile)
- 12.2MP Camera with f/1.8, 27mm, 1/2.6" Sensor Size + 8MP Front Camera with f/2.4, 27mm, 1/3.2" Sensor Size
- 5.0-inch AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen, 1080 x 1920 pixels with Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Android OS
- Internal Memory: 64GB, 4GB RAM
- Non-Removable Lithium Ion 2700 mAh Battery, Dimensions: 5.74 x 2.74 x 0.31 inches, Weight: 5.04 oz
- Experience one of our advanced camera systems, featuring a triple camera setup with a 16 MP main sensor alongside a 5 MP depth camera and an ultra-wide lens with an 8 MP sensor.
- Brilliant, high-contrast 6. 3” FHD+ screen with a 19. 5: 9 ratio featuring PureDisplay HDR upscaling technology immerses you in up to a billion different shades of color, while Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protects from daily damage.
- Powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor, the Nokia 6. 2 features 4GB of RAM with 64GB of onboard storage and an SD slot supporting up to 512GB of extra storage.
- Built on the latest version of Google’s streamlined Android operating system and ready for the next-gen Android 10, the device comes with two years of Android software updates and three years of monthly security updates.
- Manage your life with just one touch of the dedicated Google assistant button and enjoy Google’s all-new ambient mode.
- Android 9.0 Pie | 3GB RAM | 32GB Internal + MicroSD Expandable Storage
- 3 MONTH MINT MOBILE SIM KIT INCLUDED | GSM Unlocked Smartphone | LTE Bands: 2/4/5/7/12/17/28a/28b | 3G Bands: 850/1900/2100
- 5.71" HD+ Display (18:9 ratio) | Works Nationwide on T-Mobile, AT&T and other GSM carrier networks (Will not work on Verizon or Sprint)
- Rear camera: 13 Megapixel with Auto-Focus + VGA | Front camera: 5 MP | 2800mAh Battery
- Sensors: Proximity, Vibrator, Gravity, Fingerprint ID and Ambient Light | Mobile Hotspot
- GSM ONLY Unlocked cellphones are compatible with most of the GSM carriers ( Like T-Mobile or AT&T ) but please be aware that are not compatible with CDMA carriers ( Like Sprint or Verizon Wireless for example. 4G - LTE B1 (2100), B2 (1900), B3 (1800), B4 (1700/2100), B5 (850), B7 (2600), B8 (900), B28 (700 APT), B66 (AWS3+4) - Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)> (ensure to check compatibility with your carrier before purchase)
- Capture brilliant resultsThe 13 MP camera makes it easy to shoot like a pro. With a f/2. 0 aperture that lets in lots of light, photos turn out great even when the lighting isn’t.
- Up to 2-day battery and rapid charging. Power through today and into tomorrow on a single charge and then power up fast.
- 6. 2" Max Vision display and loudspeaker. Watch movies come to life on an ultra-wide HD+ screen with loud, clear sound.
- Fingerprint reader and face unlock. Instantly unlock your phone using your fingerprint—or just a glance.
- 6.1” HD+ 19:9 Infinity Curved Glass Display
- Dual 13MP+ Depth Sensor Main Camera with LED Flash + 13 MP Selfie Camera
- 64GB Internal Memory 3GB RAM Micro SD up to 64GB; 1.6GHz Octa-Core Processor| ARM Corterx-A55 with IMG8322 GPU
- 4,000mAH Battery with 10W Quick Charge, Android 9 Pie and Fingerprint Senor
- 4G LTE (1/2/3/4/5/7/12/17/28) 3G: (850/900/1700/1900/2100): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, and others. (Not compatible with CDMA Networks like Verizon, Sprint and Boost Mobile)
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 - LTE B1 (2100) B2 (1900 PCS) B3 (1800 +) B4 (1700/2100 AWS 1) B5 (850) B7 (2600) B8 (900) B20 (800 DD) B28 (700 APT) B38 (TD 2600) B40 (TD 2300) Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)> (ensure to check compatibility with your carrier before purchase)
- 6.3 inches 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~409 ppi density) - Fingerprint (rear-mounted)
- 64GB + 4GB RAM - microSD, up to 256 GB - Qualcomm SDM665 Snapdragon Octa-core - Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- Rear (Main) Camera: Quad 48MP(wide) + 8MP(ultrawide) + 2MP(dedicated macro camera) + 2MP - Front Camera: 13 MP, f/2.0 - Video: 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 720p@960fps
- Unlocked cellphones are compatible with most of the GSM carriers ( Like T-Mobile or AT&T ) but please be aware that are not compatible with CDMA carriers ( Like Sprint or Verizon Wireless for example ) - FCC ID: 2AFZZC3JG
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Android Smartphone Under $200?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Android Smartphone Under $200? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Android Smartphone Under $200, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Android Smartphone Under $200 available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Android Smartphone Under $200 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Android Smartphone Under $200?
- What benefits are there with buying an Android Smartphone Under $200?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Android Smartphone Under $200?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Android Smartphone Under $200, much less the best one?
- Which Android Smartphone Under $200are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Android Smartphone Under $200?
Cheap Android Smartphone Under $200 Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Android Smartphone Under $200. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Android Smartphone Under $200, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Android Smartphone Under $200.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Android Smartphone Under $200 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Android Smartphone Under $200 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Android Smartphone Under $200 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Android Smartphone Under $200?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Android Smartphone Under $200.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Android Smartphone Under $200 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Android Smartphone Under $200.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Android Smartphone Under $200, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Android Smartphone Under $200 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Android Smartphone Under $200 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Android Smartphone Under $200 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.