10+ Best Android Phones Under 500 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Android Phones Under 500 of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Android Phones Under 500 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- Capture stunning photos with features like night sight, portrait mode, and HDR+.
- Save every photo with free, unlimited storage at high quality through Google photos .
- The Google assistant is the easiest way to get things done – including screening calls.
- Fast Charging battery delivers up to 7 hours of use with just a 15-minute charge.
- Comes with 3 years of OS and security updates] and the custom-built Titan M chip.
- 5.5”Hd+ 18:9 Curved Glass Display 720x1440 Resolution.
- 13MP Main Camera with LED Flash, 8MP Selfie camera with LED Flash.
- 32GB Internal memory 2GB RAM Micro SD up to 64GB; Octa-Core 1.6GHz processor with ARM Cortex-A55 chipset.
- 3,000mAh Battery and Android 9 Pie.
- 4G LTE (2/4/5/12/17) 3G: (850/1700/1900): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, and others. Not compatible with CDMA Networks like Verizon, Sprint and Boost Mobile.
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - 4G LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500) - Dual SIM (Nano-SIM)
- (6.2") HD+ Infinity-V 720 x 1520 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~271 ppi density) - Front glass, plastic body
- 32GB ROM + 2GB RAM - microSD, up to 512 GB - Android Pie Samsung One UI - Exynos 7884 Octa-Core - Non-removable Li-Ion 3400 mAh battery
- Rear Camera :13MP(F1.9) | Front Camera 5MP (F2.0) - Video: 1080p@30fps
- International Model - No warranty in US. Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost
- 6.1” HD+ 19:9 Infinity Curved Glass Display
- Dual 13MP+ Depth Sensor Main Camera with LED Flash + 13 MP Selfie Camera
- 64GB Internal Memory 3GB RAM Micro SD up to 64GB; 1.6GHz Octa-Core Processor| ARM Corterx-A55 with IMG8322 GPU
- 4,000mAH Battery with 10W Quick Charge, Android 9 Pie and Fingerprint Senor
- 4G LTE (1/2/3/4/5/7/12/17/28) 3G: (850/900/1700/1900/2100): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, and others. (Not compatible with CDMA Networks like Verizon, Sprint and Boost Mobile)
- Pre-installed selection of Amazon apps, including Amazon Shopping, Amazon Music, Audible and Amazon Alexa
- Amazon exclusive version with Amazon Alexa built-in: Simply say “Alexa” or double press the power button to play music, hear the news or check the weather wherever you are. Just ask - and Alexa will respond instantly
- 6.2" Full HD+ Max Vision display (2270 x 1080) with 19:9 aspect ratio, 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage with option to add up to 512 GB of microSD expandable memory, Android 9.0, and US warranty
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 processor with 1.8 GHz octa-core CPU and Adreno 506 GPU
- 12MP + 5MP dual camera with LED flash, 8 MP front-facing camera with screen flash for low light selfies
- International model phone Does not have US Factory Unlocked cellphones are compatible with most of the GSM carriers such as AT&T and T-Mobile but are not compatible with CDMA carriers such as Verizon and Sprint
- 48 MP camera sensor1 + Night Vision Capture super sharp pictures and videos in low light situations and beautifully vivid photos after dark
- 25 MP front camera Capture every detail and enjoy 4x low light sensitivity with Quad Pixel for picture-perfect selfies any time
- 40-hour battery and TurboPower charging Go a day-and-a-half on a single charge then get 8 hours of power in just 15 minutes
- Ultra-fast performance Feel the lightning-fast responsiveness of a Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 octa-core processor with a built-in AI engine and 4 GB memory
- 6.4 inch Infinity-V Super AMOLED display, 720 x 1560 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~268 ppi density), 4000 mAh Battery with Fast charging 15W, On-Screen Fingerprint
- 64GB ROM, 4GB RAM - microSD Up to 1TB, Triple Rear Camera (25MP+8MP+5MP) with LED Flash, Panorama, HDR & 16MP Front Facing Camera
- Android OS, Exynos 7885, Octa-Core (Dual Core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A73 & Hexa Core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53), Mali-G71
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100, 4G LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 20(800), 28(700), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500), 66(1700/2100)
- International Model - No Warranty in US. Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost.
- WON"T ACTIVATE ON METRO PCS OR VERIZON!!! 6.0" Full HD IPS LCD with 2.5D Dragontrail glass, Android 7.1.1 (Nougat), 4080 mAh Battery
- Internal Memory: 32GB Internal Memory (ROM). RAM Options : 2 GB, Screen Size: 6.0” Full HD Display
- Camera: 16MP + 2MP Dual rear cameras with LED flash for a greater sense of image depth and 8MP front-facing camera
- External Memory: Expandable to 128GB with microSD card with 4080 MAH Battery
- Fingerprint sensor for security and added convenience
- 5.7” HD+ 18:9 Curved Glass Display, Octa-Core 1.6GHz processor
- 13MP A.I Main Camera with Flash + 8MP Front Camera with Flash
- 64GB Internal memory 3GB RAM, and Micro SD up to 64GB
- Fingerprint Sensor and Android 9 Pie
- 4G LTE (1/3/4/5/7/28) 3G: (850/1900/2100)
- Unlocked Dual SIM smartphone, Android 8.1 Oreo (Go Edition)
- Vivid 4.0” Touchscreen Display
- 5MP Main Camera with flash + 2MP Selfie Camera
- 16GB Internal memory 512MB RAM Micro SD up to 64GB, 1.3GHz Quad core processor with Mali-400 GPU
- GSM Quad band, 3G (850/1700/1900): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, Straight Talk, and others. Not compatible with CDMA networks like Verizon, Sprint and Boost mobile.
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Android Phones Under 500?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Android Phones Under 500? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Android Phones Under 500, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Android Phones Under 500 available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Android Phones Under 500 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Android Phones Under 500?
- What benefits are there with buying an Android Phones Under 500?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Android Phones Under 500?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Android Phones Under 500, much less the best one?
- Which Android Phones Under 500are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Android Phones Under 500?
Cheap Android Phones Under 500 Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Android Phones Under 500. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Android Phones Under 500, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Android Phones Under 500.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Android Phones Under 500 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Android Phones Under 500 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Android Phones Under 500 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Android Phones Under 500?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Android Phones Under 500.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Android Phones Under 500 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Android Phones Under 500.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Android Phones Under 500, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Android Phones Under 500 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Android Phones Under 500 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Android Phones Under 500 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.