10+ Best Android Phones Under 300$ 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Android Phones Under 300$ of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Android Phones Under 300$ 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- Unlocked for the freedom to choose your carrier. Compatible with AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon networks. Sim card not included. Customers may need to contact Sprint for activation on Sprint’s network.
- 48 MP1 triple camera system. Capture outstanding shots in any situation, from sharp and bright low-light photos to ultra-wide angle action videos.
- Built-in stylus. Edit photos with pinpoint precision, jot notes, sketch freely, and experience finer control with everyday tasks.
- Up to two days battery life2. Go longer on a single charge with a 4000 mAh battery.
- Dual Stereo Speakers tuned by Dolby. Enjoy crystal-clear audio that’s 4x more powerful2 with dual stereo speakers tuned by Dolby.
- 6.1” HD+ 19:9 Infinity Curved Glass Display
- Dual 13MP+ Depth Sensor Main Camera with LED Flash + 13 MP Selfie Camera
- 64GB Internal Memory 3GB RAM Micro SD up to 64GB; 1.6GHz Octa-Core Processor| ARM Corterx-A55 with IMG8322 GPU
- 4,000mAH Battery with 10W Quick Charge, Android 9 Pie and Fingerprint Senor
- 4G LTE (1/2/3/4/5/7/12/17/28) 3G: (850/900/1700/1900/2100): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, and others. (Not compatible with CDMA Networks like Verizon, Sprint and Boost Mobile)
- Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost International Model - No warranty in US.
- 6.2", IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 (12 nm), Octa-core Processor
- Dual SIM, Unlocked, Android 9.0 (Pie), Samsung One UI; 32GB storage expandable with SD card up to 512GB + 2 GB RAM
- 13MP+2MP Dual Rear Camera (F1.8), 8MP Front-Facing Camera (F2.0), Does NOT have NFC
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100, 4G bands: LTE band B1(2100), B2(1900), B3(1800), B4(AWS), B5(850), B7(2600), B8(900), B12(700), B17(700), B28(700)
- International Model - No Warranty in US. Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost
- RAM 3GB , ROM 32GB Internal Memory ; MicroSD (Up to 512GB), Android 9.0 (Pie), Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 (14 nm), Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53, Adreno 506
- Main Rear Camera: 13.0 MP + 8.0 MP + 5.0 MP , F1.8 , F2.2 , F2.2 ; Front Camera: 8.0 MP , F2.0, Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100, 4G LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- 6.5 inches, 103.7 cm2 (~81.9% screen-to-body ratio) 720 x 1560 pixels (HD+), 19.5:9 ratio (~264 ppi density) IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- 【SIM Network Compatibility】Please Confrim Your SIM Card's Compatibility Before Order! This BV5500 Pro unlocked smartphone Does NOT work with CDMA Network like Verizon/ Sprint/ Boost Mobile/ US Cellular. It is compatible with GSM Carriers like AT&T, T-Mobile, Metro PCs, etc.Besides, it support 4G Network and Dual SIM Dual Standby.
- 【4G Network & Dual SIM】 This Rugged Unlocked Phone supports 4G Network and Dual SIM Dual Standby, so your working card and family card can be used on one device now. what's more, with an enormous 3GB RAM and Android 9.0 Pie system, it unleashes full-speed computing performance and lightning-fast APP launch time, providing an excellent user experience.
- 【The Real Rugged Smartphones】Support [MIL-STD-810G] Drop Proof and IP68 Waterproof, which means it can survive from 5-feet dropping, 2 hours immersion under 5 feet of water and resist 99% of dust. Moreover, it can work normally in the temperature range of -30°C (-22°F) to 50°C (122°F). Confidently take it with you to travel or outdoor sports.
- 【Big Battery & Screen】This Rugged Unlocked Smartphone equips with a 4400 mAh Battery and 5.5” HD display 720* 1440 resolution and IPS Multi-touch full screen provides a superior view. In addition, the Shatterproof Gorilla 3 surface glass can prevents the screen from scratching and drop crashing.
- 【Service & Tech Support】Blackview is always committed to provide stable and reliable rugged mobile phones to our respected customers. If you have any questions about our phone, please feel free to contact us. Our customer service team will offer you a satisfactory solution within 10 hours.
- LTE Cat4 (Bands 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20) TD-LTE (Bands 38, 39, 40, 41) Dual SIM Standby > (ensure to check compatibility with your carrier before purchase)
- 6. 5” Max Vision HD+ (720x1600) | 269ppi - Fingerprint reader - Water repellent design - Bluetooth4. 2
- 64GB + 4GB RAM, Up to 256GB microSD card expandable - MediaTek Helio P35 - 3. 5mm headset jack - Wi-Fi 802. 11 b/g/n | 2. 4GHz - No NFC
- Rear Triple Camera: 16 megapixels + 2MP depth sensor + 2MP macro - Front Camera: 8 megapixels - Video: FHD (30fps) | HD (30fps)
- Factory Unlocked cellphones are compatible with most of the GSM carriers ( Like T-Mobile or AT&T ) but please be aware that are not compatible with CDMA carriers ( Like Sprint or Verizon Wireless for example )
- Max Vision display. Immerse yourself with ultra wide views on the 6. 2" Hd+ display featuring a 19: 9 Aspect ratio.
- Responsive performance. Work and play without delay thanks to an octal-core processor and up to 3 GB of memory.
- Fast-focusing camera. Never miss a moment with a 12 MP PDAF camera and the 8 MP selfie cam. Charging- 15W TurboPower, 9 hours of usage in 15 minutes of charge
- Fingerprint reader. Never mind remembering your passcode. Just touch the fingerprint reader to wake up and unlock your phone instantly.
- Moto Experiences. Our exclusive software makes your phone easier to use, such as waking it up with a simple gesture.
- 🏆【IP68 Rugged Smartphone & 5.5" Display】Blackivew phone BV5500 pro's 5.5" screen provides you good hand grip feeling and easier single hand operation. It pass IP68 certificated and screen made with Corning Gorilla Glass 3. There can effectively reduce broken screen situation. Every hole got a protect plug to meet water proof, drop proof and 99% dust proof features (5 Feet/1.5M). It is suitable to people who working in special industries like water workers, building workers, etc.
- 🏆【NFC + Face Recognition Cell Phones】Built-in NFC feature provides a simple, fast and convenient way in daily life. You can prepaid bus pass, electronic access, credit card etc. Face reader will helps you quick access your personal phone. This qucikly unlocked methods make your life more convenient! Just a glance, and your identity can be recognized.
- 🏆【4400mAh High Battery + 5V 2A US Charger Unlocked Smartphone】Blackview BV5500 Pro dual sim unlocked phone supplied with a 5V 2A 10W USB cable and a US wall plug. The mobile phone 's high capacity 4400mAh battery will stands by your side for 120 hours or talks for 10 hours. Keeping you power on all the time. Never had such a convenient experience.
- 🏆【Android 9.0 System + 3GB + 16GB ROM Memory】Update the latest Android 9.0 operating system, which is more simper, smarter and helpful than previous version, well protect your privacy and security. This waterproof phone powered by a quad-core central processor, has 3GB RAM+16GB ROM memory, provides fast response to work and optimal multiprogram operation.
- 🏆【Dual SIM 4G LTE Network】With multiple network, Blackview BV5500 Pro cellphone supports dual SIM dual standby. Compatible with GSM Carriers like AT&T, T-Mobile, Metro PCs, Movistar etc. (⚡NOT Support Verizon, Sprint). It also supports VoLTE, enables you receive messages or surf the internet while making phone call.
- Vivid 6.3” Full HD+ Infinity Display, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- A.I Triple Camera 48MP + 2MP Depth Sensor + 8MP Wide Angle 120° Camera with flash, and 16MP Selfie camera
- 128GB Internal memory 4GB RAM Micro SD up to 128GB; Mediatek Helio P60 Octa-Core 2.0GHz processor | 64 bit with AI technology
- Super 4,000mAh battery with 18W Ultra Quick Charge, Wireless Charging Compatible, and Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE (1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/13/17/28) 3G: (850/900/1700/1900/2100): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, and others. Not compatible with CDMA Networks like Verizon, Sprint and Boost Mobile)
- Fully Unlocked: Fully unlocked and compatible with any carrier of choice (e.g. AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, US-Cellular, Cricket, Metro, etc.), both domestically and internationally.
- The device does not come with headphones or a SIM card. It does include a charger and charging cable that may be generic.
- Inspected and guaranteed to have minimal cosmetic damage, which is not noticeable when the device is held at arm's length.
- Successfully passed a full diagnostic test which ensures like-new functionality and removal of any prior-user personal information.
- Tested for battery health and guaranteed to have a minimum battery capacity of 80%.
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Android Phones Under 300$?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Android Phones Under 300$? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Android Phones Under 300$, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Android Phones Under 300$ available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Android Phones Under 300$ that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Android Phones Under 300$?
- What benefits are there with buying an Android Phones Under 300$?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Android Phones Under 300$?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Android Phones Under 300$, much less the best one?
- Which Android Phones Under 300$are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Android Phones Under 300$?
Cheap Android Phones Under 300$ Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Android Phones Under 300$. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Android Phones Under 300$, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Android Phones Under 300$.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Android Phones Under 300$ buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Android Phones Under 300$ currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Android Phones Under 300$ has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Android Phones Under 300$?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Android Phones Under 300$.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Android Phones Under 300$ objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Android Phones Under 300$.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Android Phones Under 300$, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Android Phones Under 300$ is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Android Phones Under 300$ information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Android Phones Under 300$ is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.