10+ Best Android Phones Under 300 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Android Phones Under 300 of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Android Phones Under 300 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- Charge Up. Power Through: Spend more time scrolling, texting and sharing, and less time looking for an outlet to charge your mobile phone; Its long-lasting battery has the power to keep up with you
- A Lens for Your Favorite Angle: Capture shareable cell phone portraits, wide shots and videos with the Samsung Galaxy A21’s versatile, 16MP triple-lens camera
- Big Screen to Get More Done: Keep in touch with friends, family and the news with plenty of room on a crystal-clear, 6.5" edge-to-edge display screen
- Store More: Keep all your photos and apps on your Android smart phone without worrying about storage; Get up to 512GB of storage with a MicroSD card (sold separately)
- Wireless voice, data and messaging services compatible with most major U. S. GSM and CDMA networks; Support for certain features and services such as VoWiFi and hot spot, vary by wireless service provider
- Unlocked for the freedom to choose your carrier. Compatible with AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon networks. Sim card not included. Customers may need to contact Sprint for activation on Sprint’s network.
- 48 MP1 triple camera system. Capture outstanding shots in any situation, from sharp and bright low-light photos to ultra-wide angle action videos.
- Built-in stylus. Edit photos with pinpoint precision, jot notes, sketch freely, and experience finer control with everyday tasks.
- Up to two days battery life2. Go longer on a single charge with a 4000 mAh battery.
- Dual Stereo Speakers tuned by Dolby. Enjoy crystal-clear audio that’s 4x more powerful2 with dual stereo speakers tuned by Dolby.
- Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost International Model - No warranty in US.
- 6.2", IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 (12 nm), Octa-core Processor
- Dual SIM, Unlocked, Android 9.0 (Pie), Samsung One UI; 32GB storage expandable with SD card up to 512GB + 2 GB RAM
- 13MP+2MP Dual Rear Camera (F1.8), 8MP Front-Facing Camera (F2.0), Does NOT have NFC
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100, 4G bands: LTE band B1(2100), B2(1900), B3(1800), B4(AWS), B5(850), B7(2600), B8(900), B12(700), B17(700), B28(700)
- [The Most Portable and Compact Tripod] The compact flexible legs can easily wrap around bicycles, poles and branches, or you can grab it as a selfie stick. Weighing only 150g and standing at 10in, this tripod is definite the most portable and compact tripod, applicable to kinds of indoor & outdoor activities.
- [Superior Quality] The flexible tripod legs are made of thicker premium metal and full metal connector, reinforced with coating rubber and sturdy foam. And non-skid rubber feet design keeps the adjustable tripod very stable whether in desk or floor. Durable, efficient quality, affordable prices, we meet the increasing demands for quality and durability from our customers.
- [Portrait & Landscape Mode Possible] Rotating the side knob, the ball head can be tilted 90 ̐ easily, plus you can take photos or videos with a wireless remote control from a distance of up to 30 feet , perfect for traveling, selfie, Youtube or Tiktok video recording.
- [Functional Accessories] Comes with a wireless remote(compatible with iphone and android phones), a universal phone holder(works for cellphones up to 3.54 inch wide like iPhone 8/8 Plus, iphone X/XR/SE, iphone11/11 pro and Samsung. By a standard adaptor screw thread, it is compatible with digital cameras like Nikon/Canon, DSLR, GoPro (GoPro adapters Included).
- [Lifetime Service Policy] Any dissatisfactions with our tripod feel free to contact us via amazon message, we are committed to deliver best-in-class services to our customers by replacement or refund via amazon. Warm prompt: How to use the tripod in portrait mode: Bending and adjusting the position of legs to balance it. Please remember lower down the center of gravity!!!
- 5.5”Hd+ 18:9 Curved Glass Display 720x1440 Resolution.
- 13MP Main Camera with LED Flash, 8MP Selfie camera with LED Flash.
- 32GB Internal memory 2GB RAM Micro SD up to 64GB; Octa-Core 1.6GHz processor with ARM Cortex-A55 chipset.
- 3,000mAh Battery and Android 9 Pie.
- 4G LTE (2/4/5/12/17) 3G: (850/1700/1900): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, and others. Not compatible with CDMA Networks like Verizon, Sprint and Boost Mobile.
- 💫 Android 10 OS; 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM Micro SD up to 256GB; MT6762 Octa-core 64-bit 1.8GHz
- 💫 Ultra-Large 6.52-inch Waterdrop Screen 2.5D curved glass; 4500mAh with OTG function
- 💫 16MP Triple Rear Camera: 16MP primary lens, 5MP macro lens and a 2MP lens; 8MP Front Camera
- 💫 3 independent card slots for dual Nano SIM and 1* TF card
- 💫 4G LTE (1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/17/19/20/28A/28B) 3G: (B1/2/4/5/8): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, and others. Not compatible with CDMA Networks like Verizon, Sprint and Boost Mobile)
- Unlocked Dual SIM smartphone, Android 8.1 Oreo (Go Edition)
- Vivid 4.0” Touchscreen Display
- 5MP Main Camera with flash + 2MP Selfie Camera
- 16GB Internal memory 512MB RAM Micro SD up to 64GB, 1.3GHz Quad core processor with Mali-400 GPU
- GSM Quad band, 3G (850/1700/1900): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, Straight Talk, and others. Not compatible with CDMA networks like Verizon, Sprint and Boost mobile.
- HIGH QUALITY: XQXC is not the cheapest cable, but the most high-quality one. The connector is made of TPE+ titanium alloy. Durable and wear-resistant nylon braided outer jacket will bring you with unique charging experience.
- NYLON BRAIDED: The connector is covered with a braided-nylon jacket and aluminum shell which is more durable and sturdier than the normal lightning cables but also flexible and tangle-free.It prevents daily wear and tear.
- PERFECT COMPATIBILITY: deal USB cable for smartphones, tablets and other devices with micro USB connectors like Samsung Galaxy, HTC, Motorola, Nexus, LG, Sony, Android smartphones and more.
- FAST CHARGE: charge faster than most standard cables and work better for tablets and quick charge devices. Transfer data up to 480 Mbits through wide diameter 28/21 AWG data and power wires.
- BEST SERVICE: If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us! We always online and provide you with satisfactory service.
- Max Vision display. Immerse yourself with ultra wide views on the 6. 2" Hd+ display featuring a 19: 9 Aspect ratio.
- Responsive performance. Work and play without delay thanks to an octal-core processor and up to 3 GB of memory.
- Fast-focusing camera. Never miss a moment with a 12 MP PDAF camera and the 8 MP selfie cam. Charging- 15W TurboPower, 9 hours of usage in 15 minutes of charge
- Fingerprint reader. Never mind remembering your passcode. Just touch the fingerprint reader to wake up and unlock your phone instantly.
- Moto Experiences. Our exclusive software makes your phone easier to use, such as waking it up with a simple gesture.
- 6.3-inch Super AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen, 1440 x 2960 pixel resolution with Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Android v7.1 Nougat, Chipset: Exynos 8895 Octa, Processor: Octa-Core (Quad-Core 2.3 GHz & Quad-Core 1.7 GHz), GPU: Mali-G71 MP20
- Dual 12 Megapixel Camera with (26mm, f/1.7, PDAF & 52mm, f/2.4, AF), OIS, autofocus, 2x optical zoom, dual-LED (dual tone) flash + 8 Megapixel Front Camera with f/1.7, autofocus, 1/3.6" sensor size
- Non-Removable Lithium Polymer 3300 mAh Battery
- Dimensions: 6.40 x 2.94 x 0.34 inches, Weight: 6.88 oz
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Android Phones Under 300?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Android Phones Under 300? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Android Phones Under 300, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Android Phones Under 300 available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Android Phones Under 300 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Android Phones Under 300?
- What benefits are there with buying an Android Phones Under 300?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Android Phones Under 300?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Android Phones Under 300, much less the best one?
- Which Android Phones Under 300are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Android Phones Under 300?
Cheap Android Phones Under 300 Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Android Phones Under 300. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Android Phones Under 300, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Android Phones Under 300.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Android Phones Under 300 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Android Phones Under 300 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Android Phones Under 300 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Android Phones Under 300?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Android Phones Under 300.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Android Phones Under 300 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Android Phones Under 300.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Android Phones Under 300, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Android Phones Under 300 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Android Phones Under 300 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Android Phones Under 300 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.