10+ Best Android Phones Under 200 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Android Phones Under 200 of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Android Phones Under 200 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- 6.1” HD+ 19:9 Infinity Curved Glass Display
- Dual 13MP+ Depth Sensor Main Camera with LED Flash + 13 MP Selfie Camera
- 64GB Internal Memory 3GB RAM Micro SD up to 64GB; 1.6GHz Octa-Core Processor| ARM Corterx-A55 with IMG8322 GPU
- 4,000mAH Battery with 10W Quick Charge, Android 9 Pie and Fingerprint Senor
- 4G LTE (1/2/3/4/5/7/12/17/28) 3G: (850/900/1700/1900/2100): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, and others. (Not compatible with CDMA Networks like Verizon, Sprint and Boost Mobile)
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - 4G LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500) - Dual SIM (Nano-SIM)
- (6.2") HD+ Infinity-V 720 x 1520 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~271 ppi density) - Front glass, plastic body
- 32GB ROM + 2GB RAM - microSD, up to 512 GB - Android Pie Samsung One UI - Exynos 7884 Octa-Core - Non-removable Li-Ion 3400 mAh battery
- Rear Camera :13MP(F1.9) | Front Camera 5MP (F2.0) - Video: 1080p@30fps
- International Model - No warranty in US. Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost
- Pre-installed selection of Amazon apps, including Amazon Shopping, Amazon Music, Audible and Amazon Alexa
- Amazon exclusive version with Amazon Alexa built-in: Simply say “Alexa” or double press the power button to play music, hear the news or check the weather wherever you are. Just ask - and Alexa will respond instantly
- 6.2" Full HD+ Max Vision display (2270 x 1080) with 19:9 aspect ratio, 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage with option to add up to 512 GB of microSD expandable memory, Android 9.0, and US warranty
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 processor with 1.8 GHz octa-core CPU and Adreno 506 GPU
- 12MP + 5MP dual camera with LED flash, 8 MP front-facing camera with screen flash for low light selfies
- 5.5”Hd+ 18:9 Curved Glass Display 720x1440 Resolution.
- 13MP Main Camera with LED Flash, 8MP Selfie camera with LED Flash.
- 32GB Internal memory 2GB RAM Micro SD up to 64GB; Octa-Core 1.6GHz processor with ARM Cortex-A55 chipset.
- 3,000mAh Battery and Android 9 Pie.
- 4G LTE (2/4/5/12/17) 3G: (850/1700/1900): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, and others. Not compatible with CDMA Networks like Verizon, Sprint and Boost Mobile.
- International Model - No Warranty in US. Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost
- RAM 3GB , ROM 32GB Internal Memory ; MicroSD (Up to 512GB), Android 9.0 (Pie), Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 (14 nm), Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53, Adreno 506
- Main Rear Camera: 13.0 MP + 8.0 MP + 5.0 MP , F1.8 , F2.2 , F2.2 ; Front Camera: 8.0 MP , F2.0, Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100, 4G LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- 6.5 inches, 103.7 cm2 (~81.9% screen-to-body ratio) 720 x 1560 pixels (HD+), 19.5:9 ratio (~264 ppi density) IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- 5 7" Max Vision display 720 x 1440 pixels 18 9 ratio Single SIM (Nano-SIM) 4000 mAh battery
- 16GB ROM 2GB RAM microSD up to 128 GB Android 8 0 (Oreo) Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425 Quad-core 1 4 GHz Cortex-A53
- Rear Camera 8 MP f/2 0 1 12µm Front Camera 5 MP f/2 2 Fingerprint reader Bluetooth 4 2 LE GPS A-GPS GLONASS
- 2G GSM band 2/3/5/8 CDMA BC0/BC1 3G WCDMA band 1/2/4/5/8 4G FDD LTE band 1/2/4/5/8/12/13/66/71
- This device has a US The phone is unlocked to work with all GSM Carriers Like AT&T T-Mobile etc & CDMA Carrier Like Verizon Will Not work with Sprint
- Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost International Model - No warranty in US.
- 6.2", IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 (12 nm), Octa-core Processor
- Dual SIM, Unlocked, Android 9.0 (Pie), Samsung One UI; 32GB storage expandable with SD card up to 512GB + 2 GB RAM
- 13MP+2MP Dual Rear Camera (F1.8), 8MP Front-Facing Camera (F2.0), Does NOT have NFC
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100, 4G bands: LTE band B1(2100), B2(1900), B3(1800), B4(AWS), B5(850), B7(2600), B8(900), B12(700), B17(700), B28(700)
- 5" HD Screen; 1. 1 GHz Quad-Core processor; Android 8. 0 Oreo;
- 4G LTE; Wi-Fi Capable; Bluetooth 4. 2 wireless technology; MP3 Player
- 5 MP Camera/2 MP Front Facing Camera; Internal memory 16 GB; supports Micro SD memory card up to 256 GB (not included)
- Plans sold separately.
- Note: This phone is carrier locked; Customers must have had their locked device activated on service for no fewer than 12 months, redeemed air time cards in no fewer than 12 months, and not have had their telephone number recycled or ported
- Safe and Reliable: USB Wall Charger [Model Number: US2018] with PC fireproof material, intelligent current design to prevent short circuit, over-voltage, over-current, over-heating, over-charging. Ensure safety to you and your devices.
- Nylon Braided Tangle-free Design: Premium nylon braided micro USB cable adds additional durability and tangle free with 8000+ bend lifespan. Transfer speed up to 480 Mbps, ensure maximum charging speed up to 2.1A.
- Ideal Match: 4-in-1, Choose the perfect color and combination for you. Each USB plug can charge 2 devices at the same time. Android charger cable work with all micro USB devices. Stylish and convenient, durable and portable. Ideal for home, work place, car, travel.
- Compatibility List: This micro USB charging cable can rapid charge and sync well with Samsung S7/S6 Edge, Motorola, Nexus, Nokia, LG, Sony, Blackberry, Android smartphones, MP3, Power bank and more.
- What You Get: WODENTA 2*Micro USB Cable 6Ft and 2*USB Wall Charger. 12-month worry-free warranty and friendly customer service. Enjoy replacement or refund within one year. Please let us know if you have any question.
- 【Selfie Stick tripod combo】- not only want to take the selfie, but also Wanna take pictures/videos with excellent stability while liberating your hands? UBeesize has you covered with our all-in-one professional combo to take your filming to next level. Perfect for selfies, group photos, adventure travel, vlogging, YouTube videos, podcasts, Facebook Live, FaceTime, Instagram, live streaming.
- 【Extra long for more possibility】- extendable from 17.5 inches to 51.0 inches (longer than average), combined with 180° neck rotation & 360° head rotation to find your best & beautiful shooting angle, you can now cram in more people or background to take the most satisfying selfies and capture awesome selfies or other photos from Formerly impossible angles!
- 【Wireless remote shutter】- the pocket-sized Bluetooth remote allows you to take selfies or group photos easily from a distance up to 30 feet. Compatible with most Apple/Android smart phones like iPhone 8/7/6 Series, Samsung Galaxy Series, etc. No app download necessary.
- 【Widely compatible】- universal phone Holder fits most smartphones with or without a case, compatible with iPhone X/8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6S Plus/6S, Galaxy S9/S9 Plus/Note 8/S8/S8 Plus/S7 Edge/J7, Google Pixel, Samsung, Huawei. With universal 1/4 inch screw, it fits for digital camera, DSLR, SLR, action camera, GoPro, webcam, camcorder.
- 【What you get】- 1X tripod Selfie stick; 1X universal phone Holder; 1X GoPro adapter; 1X Bluetooth remote shutter; UBeesize 1 year hassle free warranty Warranty and 24-hour friendly customer service.
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Android Phones Under 200?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Android Phones Under 200? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Android Phones Under 200, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Android Phones Under 200 available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Android Phones Under 200 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Android Phones Under 200?
- What benefits are there with buying an Android Phones Under 200?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Android Phones Under 200?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Android Phones Under 200, much less the best one?
- Which Android Phones Under 200are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Android Phones Under 200?
Cheap Android Phones Under 200 Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Android Phones Under 200. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Android Phones Under 200, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Android Phones Under 200.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Android Phones Under 200 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Android Phones Under 200 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Android Phones Under 200 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Android Phones Under 200?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Android Phones Under 200.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Android Phones Under 200 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Android Phones Under 200.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Android Phones Under 200, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Android Phones Under 200 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Android Phones Under 200 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Android Phones Under 200 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.