10+ Best Android Phone Under 5 Inches 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Android Phone Under 5 Inches of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Android Phone Under 5 Inches 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- 12.2MP Camera with f/1.8, 27mm, 1/2.6" Sensor Size + 8MP Front Camera with f/2.4, 27mm, 1/3.2" Sensor Size
- 5.0-inch AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen, 1080 x 1920 pixels with Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Android OS
- Internal Memory: 64GB, 4GB RAM
- Non-Removable Lithium Ion 2700 mAh Battery, Dimensions: 5.74 x 2.74 x 0.31 inches, Weight: 5.04 oz
- DOES THIS DEVICE NEED A SIM CARD: Yes Since the device is unlocked any GSM Network Micro Size SIM will work (SIM Not included), you will need to contact your Network Provider to acquire your complimentary Sim card (Free from most Carriers with activation)
- WHAT NETWORK BANDS ARE SUPPORTED: GSM, WCDMA, AWS, LTE, GSM: 700, 850,1900, 4G LTE bands: 2, 4, 5, 12, Please contact your network Provider and Inquire as to there support of these bands in your area to ensure the device will work Properly
- HOW LONG CAN THIS PHONE LAST ME ON A FULL CHARGE: Included you will find a NON-Removable 2,035 mAh battery that lasts according to the manufacturer for 15 hours of continuous streaming as well as 17 days in Standby mode.
- WHAT DOES UNLOCKED REALLY MEAN: Unlocked devices are compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as select NVMO Networks it's best to contact intended Network prior to purchase to confirm compatibility on the bands supported by this device
- !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WILL NOT WORK ON VERIZON OR SPRINT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Unlocked Dual SIM Smartphone, Android 8.1 Oreo (Go Edition)
- Stunning 5.0" HD Display 720 x 1280 Resolution I 294ppi
- 8MP Main Camera with flash + 5MP Selfie Camera
- 8GB Internal memory 1GB RAM Micro SD up to 64GB, 1.3GHz Quad core processor with Mali-400 GPU
- GSM Quad band, 3G (850/1700/1900): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, and others
- Dual Micro Sim 4G LTE Unlocked Any GSM Carrier Desbloqueados GSM (NOT FOR VERIZON SPRINT NET10 OR ANY CDMA CARRIER)
- Lte Bands: B1(2100), B2(1900), B3(1800), B4(AWS), B5(850), B7(2600), B8(900), B17(700), B28(700) 3G UTMS B1(2100), B2(1900), B4(AWS), B5(850), B8(900)
- Android 8 Oreo (Go edition) 8mp Flash Rear Camera + 5Mp Front Camera
- Quad Core 1. 4GHZ / 8GB (4. 1GB USER) 1GB Ram Support Micro SD Up to 256 gb (not included)
- 5. 0 inch 540 x 960 (qHD) Factory Unlocked International Version Latin Specs
- 16 GB, 1 GB RAM ARM Cortex-A53, 1400 MHz, Quad Core
- 8 MP, AF LED flash, HDR
- Dual SIM Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 3G HSDPA 900 / 2100
- GSM Version (DOESNT WORK WITH CDMA CARRIERS LIKE VERIZON AND SPRINT)
- Rugged smart phone 5" display, 4G GSM Unlocked Android, Dual SIM, 13 MP Camera, 5 MP selfie Camera, 8GB memory, 1. 3 Quad core processor.
- Gorilla glass display, IP68 certified military grade, water shock dust proof, 1. 3 GHz Quad core processor - 1GB RAM - Micro SD slot 32 GB
- Powerful 5000 mAh battery - 25 hour use time - 780 hours stand by time, GPS, Wi-Fi, FM radio, Hotspot
- Compatible ATT, T-Mobile, Metro, Simple Mobile, TracFone, Cricket Wireless, Net10, Speed talk, Straight Talk, Telcel America, Lyca Mobile, Go Smart, H2O Wireless, Mint, Walmart Mobile
- WHATS'S IN THE BOX? Phone, wall adapter, charging cable, headphones, manual, battery, 1 YEAR US UNLIMITED LIFETIME Support.
- 【Underwater/Gloves Mode + Customized Button】The underwater mode is an innovation that none of phones ever have. Now Armor X6 will take you to experience that. You can take marvelous photos underwater. Besides, there still have the gloves mode which means you can touch screen of the device while wearing gloves. Not enough, you even set the customized button to quick access some applications. It is super convenient!
- 【360°Full Protection + 5.0 inch HD+ Display】5.0-inch screen provides good hand grip feeling and convenient single hand operation. The Armor X6 is IP69K certified and protected against close-range high pressure and high temperature water jets. Every hole got a protection layer that blocked the water, dirt and sand out. It can be used for people who working in special industries like relief workers, building workers, coal miners, etc.
- 【4000mAh Battery + 5V/1A Fast Charging】Ulefone Armor X6 rugged smartphones equipped with a 4000mAh Big Battery.Whether daily use or playing mobile games, it will provide a stable output and lasting.Once the battery is exhausted, the power can be quickly restored by 5V/1A fast charger.You will forget that you complain about the traditional slow charging before.
- 【Full 3G Frequency Bands + Dual SIM Dual Standby】The Armor X3 rugged smartphone is a dual-card and supports two cards simultaneously, you can insert 2 sims card or 1 sim card + 1 SD card. And full 3G frequency bands, It can work with main GSM carriers such as AT&T, T-mobile(🔥No 4G, does NOT support CDMA carriers like Sprint and Verizon).
- 【Convenient Design】 Armor X6 supports multiple ways to take along the phone. On the back of Armor x6, there is a hole for sling, also you can add a phone holder or arm band based on your needs. These accessories help you keep the phone with you properly and conveniently. Do not need to worry about the phone will be dropped any more!
- 5" HD Screen; 1. 1 GHz Quad-Core processor; Android 8. 0 Oreo;
- 4G LTE; Wi-Fi Capable; Bluetooth 4. 2 wireless technology; MP3 Player
- 5 MP Camera/2 MP Front Facing Camera; Internal memory 16 GB; supports Micro SD memory card up to 256 GB (not included)
- Plans sold separately.
- Note: This phone is carrier locked; Customers must have had their locked device activated on service for no fewer than 12 months, redeemed air time cards in no fewer than 12 months, and not have had their telephone number recycled or ported
- DOES THIS DEVICE NEED A SIM CARD: Yes it does Since this device is Unlocked it will work on any GSM Network with a NANO size SIM Card The sim card does NOT come included and you will need to contact your Network Provider to acquire your complimentary Sim card (Free from most Carriers with activating of an account).
- WHAT NETWORK BANDS/FREQUENCIES ARE SUPPORTED: The Ideal Xcite runs on the following Frequencies: GSM: 850, 900, 1800, 1900, 2100 MHz. LTE (FDD): Bands 2, 4, 5, 12.
- HARDWARE SPECKS: 5.0" Crisp & Bright HD Quality Screen, 5 MP Rear W/Flash and 2 MP Front Cameras, 2,050 mAh Removable Battery which on standby lasts up to 20 days as well as 14 hours of talk time, This device has 8 GB of internal memory (5.6 Avail to user) and 1GB of RAM the software on this device is a version of Android 7.0 Nougat and this device weighs 5.4 Oz. CPU – Quad-Core 1.1GHz ARM Cortex-A7 Chipset – Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 MSM8909 GPU – Qualcomm Adreno 304, 400 MHz
- WHAT DOES UNLOCKED REALLY MEAN: Unlocked devices are compatible with GSM carriers ONLY. I.E. Networks that Use SIM Cards for Service like AT&T and T-Mobile, as well as select prepaid GSM SIM cards (Cricket, H20, Straight Talk, Wal-Mart Family Mobile, NET10), Unlocked Devices will not work with CDMA Carriers, The kinds that don't use sim cards for service like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin.
- !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WILL NOT WORK ON VERIZON OR SPRINT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- AT&T Prepaid device
- 5.0" High Definition Display (1280 x 720)
- Rear Camera: 8MP camera with LED Flash + Front Camera: 5MP with Auto Shot
- Android 7.1.2 Nougat Operating System; 1.4GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon (MSM8917) Processor
- Battery Capacity: 2,500 mAh (Removable), Internal Memory: 16GB (9GB usable, not expandable)
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Android Phone Under 5 Inches?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Android Phone Under 5 Inches? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Android Phone Under 5 Inches, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Android Phone Under 5 Inches available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Android Phone Under 5 Inches that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Android Phone Under 5 Inches?
- What benefits are there with buying an Android Phone Under 5 Inches?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Android Phone Under 5 Inches?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Android Phone Under 5 Inches, much less the best one?
- Which Android Phone Under 5 Inchesare good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Android Phone Under 5 Inches?
Cheap Android Phone Under 5 Inches Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Android Phone Under 5 Inches. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Android Phone Under 5 Inches, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Android Phone Under 5 Inches.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Android Phone Under 5 Inches buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Android Phone Under 5 Inches currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Android Phone Under 5 Inches has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Android Phone Under 5 Inches?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Android Phone Under 5 Inches.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Android Phone Under 5 Inches objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Android Phone Under 5 Inches.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Android Phone Under 5 Inches, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Android Phone Under 5 Inches is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Android Phone Under 5 Inches information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Android Phone Under 5 Inches is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.