10+ Best Android Phone Under 300 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Android Phone Under 300 of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Android Phone Under 300 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- Charge Up. Power Through: Spend more time scrolling, texting and sharing, and less time looking for an outlet to charge your mobile phone; Its long-lasting battery has the power to keep up with you
- A Lens for Your Favorite Angle: Capture shareable cell phone portraits, wide shots and videos with the Samsung Galaxy A21’s versatile, 16MP triple-lens camera
- Big Screen to Get More Done: Keep in touch with friends, family and the news with plenty of room on a crystal-clear, 6.5" edge-to-edge display screen
- Store More: Keep all your photos and apps on your Android smart phone without worrying about storage; Get up to 512GB of storage with a MicroSD card (sold separately)
- Wireless voice, data and messaging services compatible with most major U. S. GSM and CDMA networks; Support for certain features and services such as VoWiFi and hot spot, vary by wireless service provider
- Unlocked for the freedom to choose your carrier. Compatible with AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon networks. SIM card not included. Customers may need to contact Sprint for activation on Sprint’s network.
- Up to 3 day battery *. Go up to three days1 on a single charge thanks to a 5000 mAh battery.
- 16 MP triple camera system. Capture ultra-wide angle panoramas, sharper portraits, and super detailed close-up shots.
- Dual Stereo Speakers tuned by Dolby. Enjoy 4x more crystal-clear audio that’s 4x more powerful2 with dual stereo speakers tuned by Dolby.
- Max Vision display. Bring games and movies to life on a vivid 6. 4" Full HD+ display.
- Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost International Model - No warranty in US.
- 6.2", IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 (12 nm), Octa-core Processor
- Dual SIM, Unlocked, Android 9.0 (Pie), Samsung One UI; 32GB storage expandable with SD card up to 512GB + 2 GB RAM
- 13MP+2MP Dual Rear Camera (F1.8), 8MP Front-Facing Camera (F2.0), Does NOT have NFC
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100, 4G bands: LTE band B1(2100), B2(1900), B3(1800), B4(AWS), B5(850), B7(2600), B8(900), B12(700), B17(700), B28(700)
- 5.5”Hd+ 18:9 Curved Glass Display 720x1440 Resolution.
- 13MP Main Camera with LED Flash, 8MP Selfie camera with LED Flash.
- 32GB Internal memory 2GB RAM Micro SD up to 64GB; Octa-Core 1.6GHz processor with ARM Cortex-A55 chipset.
- 3,000mAh Battery and Android 9 Pie.
- 4G LTE (2/4/5/12/17) 3G: (850/1700/1900): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, and others. Not compatible with CDMA Networks like Verizon, Sprint and Boost Mobile.
- 5.7" HD Screen; 2.0 GHz + 1.45 GHz Octa-Core Processor ; Android 10.0
- Dual 13MP + 2MP Camera/5MP Front Facing Camera; Internal Memory 16 GB (device only); Supports microSD Memory Card up to 512GB (NOT INCLUDED)
- 4G LTE; Wi-Fi Capable; Bluetooth 4.2 wireless technology; MP3 Player
- Unlimited Talk, Text and Data Plans starting as low as $25/month
- Note: This phone is carrier locked; Customers must have had their locked device activated on TracFone service for no fewer than 12 months, redeemed air time cards in no fewer than 12 months, and not have had their telephone number recycled or ported
- 💫 Android 10 OS; 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM Micro SD up to 256GB; MT6762 Octa-core 64-bit 1.8GHz
- 💫 Ultra-Large 6.52-inch Waterdrop Screen 2.5D curved glass; 4500mAh with OTG function
- 💫 16MP Triple Rear Camera: 16MP primary lens, 5MP macro lens and a 2MP lens; 8MP Front Camera
- 💫 3 independent card slots for dual Nano SIM and 1* TF card
- 💫 4G LTE (1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/17/19/20/28A/28B) 3G: (B1/2/4/5/8): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, and others. Not compatible with CDMA Networks like Verizon, Sprint and Boost Mobile)
- Unlocked Dual SIM smartphone, Android 8.1 Oreo (Go Edition)
- Vivid 4.0” Touchscreen Display
- 5MP Main Camera with flash + 2MP Selfie Camera
- 16GB Internal memory 512MB RAM Micro SD up to 64GB, 1.3GHz Quad core processor with Mali-400 GPU
- GSM Quad band, 3G (850/1700/1900): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, Straight Talk, and others. Not compatible with CDMA networks like Verizon, Sprint and Boost mobile.
- Max Vision display. Immerse yourself with ultra wide views on the 6. 2" Hd+ display featuring a 19: 9 Aspect ratio.
- Responsive performance. Work and play without delay thanks to an octal-core processor and up to 3 GB of memory.
- Fast-focusing camera. Never miss a moment with a 12 MP PDAF camera and the 8 MP selfie cam. Charging- 15W TurboPower, 9 hours of usage in 15 minutes of charge
- Fingerprint reader. Never mind remembering your passcode. Just touch the fingerprint reader to wake up and unlock your phone instantly.
- Moto Experiences. Our exclusive software makes your phone easier to use, such as waking it up with a simple gesture.
- 【AI Quad Camera Fit For All Scenes】Including a 16MP main camera + 16MP ultra-wide angle camera + 5MP Macro Camera + 5MP F/1.8 large aperture camera and with built-in super night mode, you can take A7 Pro to record your life day and night, explore the tiny world and grand views, take nice photos and beautiful selfies.
- 【Octa-Core 4GB RAM Processor + Large storage room】UMIDIGI A7 Pro unlocked phone upgraded its Octa-Core processor, you can enjoy smooth operating experience and have more fun in playing mobile games and watching videos. We provide more storage rooms for your apps and photos, 64GB and 128 GB are optional.
- 【4150mAh High-capacity Battery】Powered by a 4150mAh big battery, you can easily go through 2 days of daily use. Charging port is replaced with new type-C plug, you could have more choice in adapters.
- 【Latest Stock Android 10】To keep the system clean, we use original Android 10 system in UMIDIGI A7Pro, you will not receive advertising apps in the phone, and you can manage your apps in your own way.
- 【Global Bands & Dual 4G VoLTE】UMIDIGI A7 Pro android phone supports 33 global bands. Regardless of your place of residence or your destination for a journey, you can connect to the local mobile networks with your smart phone anywhere in the world. Dual SIM + Dedicated Micro-SD Slot(support up to 256GB extra memory), giving you more room for everything.
- No CDMA, No VoLTE, No US Warranty
- International GSM Only - Will not work on CDMA carriers like Sprint and Verizon.
- 6.3” Max Vision FHD+ display with 19:9 aspect ratio
- 48 MP camera - Capture super sharp pictures and videos in low light situations, and beautifully vivid photos after dark.
- 25 MP selfie camera - Capture every detail and enjoy 4x low light sensitivity with Quad Pixel for picture-perfect selfies any time.
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Android Phone Under 300?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Android Phone Under 300? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Android Phone Under 300, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Android Phone Under 300 available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Android Phone Under 300 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Android Phone Under 300?
- What benefits are there with buying an Android Phone Under 300?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Android Phone Under 300?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Android Phone Under 300, much less the best one?
- Which Android Phone Under 300are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Android Phone Under 300?
Cheap Android Phone Under 300 Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Android Phone Under 300. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Android Phone Under 300, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Android Phone Under 300.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Android Phone Under 300 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Android Phone Under 300 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Android Phone Under 300 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Android Phone Under 300?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Android Phone Under 300.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Android Phone Under 300 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Android Phone Under 300.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Android Phone Under 300, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Android Phone Under 300 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Android Phone Under 300 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Android Phone Under 300 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.