10+ Best 17 Laptops Under $1000 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best 17 Laptops Under $1000 of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best 17 Laptops Under $1000 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- 17.3" diagonal HD+ SVA BrightView WLED-backlit (1600 x 900) (NON-TOUCH)
- 7th Generation Intel Core i5-7200U (2.50 GHz base frequency, up to 3.1 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 3 MB cache, 2 Cores 4 Threads)
- 1 TB 5400 rpm SATA HDD | 8 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM | Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620
- HDMI | USB3.0 | USB2.0 | WiFi + Bluetooth | Ethernet (RJ-45)
- Windows 10 Home 64-Bit; Great Value for School, Home and Small Business use.
- 8th Gen Intel Core i5-8265U mobile processor, Ultra-low-voltage platform. Quad-core, eight-way processing provides maximum high-efficiency power to go. Intel Turbo Boost Technology delivers dynamic extra power when you need it.
- 17.3" HD display. BrightView glossy screen maintains the vivid colors in your photos and videos. 1600 x 900 resolution for high-quality images and fine detail. WLED backlight. Intel UHD Graphics 620.
- 8GB system memory for advanced multitasking, 256GB PCI-e Solid State Drive.
- HDMI output, Built-in media reader, wireless and wired network connectivity.
- 64-bit Windows 10 Home.
- 8th Gen Intel Core i5-8265U Quad-Core Processor (1.60 GHz Up To 3.9GHz 6MB Cache), 8GB DDR4 Memory, 256GB SSD
- 17.3" HD+ SVA BrightView WLED-backlit Display (1600x900), Intel UHD Graphics 620
- 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet, 802_11_BGN, Bluetooth 4.2, Card Reader, HD Audio with Stereo Speakers, DVD±RW, Webcam
- 1 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x Integrated Speaker/ Microphone, 1 x HDMI, 1 x RJ-45
- Full-size Island-style Keyboard with Numeric Keypad, Windows 10 Home 64-bit, 41WHr 3-cell lithium_ion, 5.4lb, Black
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8265U Quad-Core; 1.6 GHz base frequency, up to 3.9 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology
- Beautiful 17.3" diagonal HD+ SVA BrightView WLED-backlit (1600 x 900); Display Resolution 1600 x 900;Intel UHD Graphics 620
- 8GB DDR4 RAM for full-power multitasking; 256GB PCIe SSD; Solid State Drive (PCI-e) Save files fast and store more data. With massive amounts of storage and advanced communication power, PCI-e SSDs are great for major gaming applications, multiple servers, daily backups, and more. Get up to 15x faster performance than a traditional hard drive.
- Realtek RTL8723DE 802.11b/g/n (1x1), Blacktooth, 1 USB 2.0; 2 USB 3.1; 1 HDMI 1.4; 1 headphone/microphone combo
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit English brings back the Start Menu from Windows 7 and introduces new features, like the Edge Web browser that lets you markup Web pages on your screen.Jet Black
- HP TrueVision HD Camera with integrated digital microphone, B&O PLAY, dual speakers, 6.15 lbs
- AMD Quad-Core A10-9620P APU (2.5 GHz base frequency, up to 3.4 GHz burst frequency, 2 MB cache)
- 8 GB DDR4-2133 SDRAM (1 x 8 GB), 1 TB 5400 rpm SATA, DVD-Writer
- 17.3" diagonal FHD IPS anti-glare WLED-backlit (1920 x 1080) non-touch display, AMD Radeon R5 Graphics Integrated
- 1x USB 3.1 Type-C; 2x USB 3.1; 1x HDMI; 1x RJ-45; 1x headphone/microphone combo, Intel 802.11b/g/n/ac (1x1) Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2 Combo, 1 multi-format SD media card reader
- 8th Gen Intel Core i5-8265U Quad-Core Processor (1.60 GHz Up To 3.9GHz 6MB Cache), 16GB DDR4 Memory, 1024GB SSD
- 17.3" HD+ SVA BrightView WLED-backlit Display (1600x900), Intel UHD Graphics 620
- 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet, 802_11_BGN, Bluetooth 4.1, Card Reader, HD Audio with Stereo Speakers, DVD±RWWebcam
- 2 x USB 3.1 Type-A, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Headphone/Speaker/Line-Out Jack, 1 x RJ-45
- Full-size Island-style Keyboard with Numeric Keypad, Windows 10 Home 64-bit, 3-cell lithium_ion, 5.25lb, Black
- Incredibly Powerful 7th Generation Intel Core i3-7100U Dual-Core Processor. Easily keeps up with all your multitasking demands and enables new ways to interact with your PC.
- Stunning 17.3-inch diagonal HD+ SVA BrightView WLED-backlit Display (1600x900). This stylish laptop offers reliable performance and long-lasting battery life so you can easily surf, stream, and stay in touch with what matters most.
- Memory: 8 GB DDR4 SDRAM (1 DIMM) Hard drive: 1TB 5400RPM Serial ATA hard drive
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 520 Battery life: Up to 9 hours (mixed usage), Up to 7 hours and 45 minutes (video playback)
- Windows 10 Operating System. Webcam: Front-facing HP TrueVision HD Webcam with integrated digital microphone Optical drive: DVD-Writer External notebook ports: 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 (Data Transfer Only), 1 USB 2.0, 1 HDMI, 1 RJ-45, 1 Headphone-out/microphone-in combo jack Product weight: 5.29 lb
- 8th Gen Intel Core i5-8265U Processor (6M Cache, up to 3.90 GHz) processor delivers fast, provides maximum high-efficiency power to go.
- 17.3 Inch diagonal HD+ SVA (1600 x 900) Display, Intel HD Graphics 620, DVD/CD burner, DTS Studio Sound with dual speakers.
- RAM is upgraded to 16GB memory for multitasking Adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once. Hard Drive is upgraded to 256GB SSD provides massive storage space for huge files, so that you can store important digital data and work your way through it with ease. It gives you enormous space to save all of your files. Enhance the overall performance of the laptop for business, student, daily usage
- 1 x USB 3.0 Type-A, 1 x USB 2.0 Type-A, 1 x USB Type-C, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Headphone output/Microphone input combo.
- Windows 10 brings back the Start Menu from Windows 7 and introduces new features, like the Edge Web browser that lets you markup Web pages on your screen. | 1-Year UpgradePro Limited Warranty* | View description and warranty section below for more details.
- Multitasking laptop for work, school, and play: speed through tasks on this PC designed for dependable performance
- Slim and sleek with great battery life: The slim and sleek design lets you take this portable laptop everywhere, and the long-lasting battery life with HP Fast charge keeps you connected all day
- Super Fast Processor: 7th Generation AMD A9-9425, dual-core, 3.1 GHz up to 3.7 GHz
- Display: 17.3-Inch diagonal HD+ SVA bright View WLED-backlit touchscreen display (1600x900)
- Memory: 4 GB DDR4-1866 SDRAM (not upgradable)
- Processor: 8th Generation Intel Core i3-8145U, Dual Core
- Hard Drive: 1 TB 5400 RPM SATA hard drive
- Installed RAM: 8 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM
- Graphics Card Brand: Intel UHD Graphics 620
- Battery Life: Up to 9 hours (mixed usage), Up to 8 hours and 15 minutes (video playback), Up to 7 hours (wireless streaming)
How Do You Buy The Best Budget 17 Laptops Under $1000?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great 17 Laptops Under $1000? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching 17 Laptops Under $1000, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest 17 Laptops Under $1000 available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for 17 Laptops Under $1000 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an 17 Laptops Under $1000?
- What benefits are there with buying an 17 Laptops Under $1000?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective 17 Laptops Under $1000?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any 17 Laptops Under $1000, much less the best one?
- Which 17 Laptops Under $1000are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about 17 Laptops Under $1000?
Cheap 17 Laptops Under $1000 Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding 17 Laptops Under $1000. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget 17 Laptops Under $1000, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible 17 Laptops Under $1000.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an 17 Laptops Under $1000 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget 17 Laptops Under $1000 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap 17 Laptops Under $1000 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an 17 Laptops Under $1000?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your 17 Laptops Under $1000.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade 17 Laptops Under $1000 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their 17 Laptops Under $1000.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap 17 Laptops Under $1000, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an 17 Laptops Under $1000 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining 17 Laptops Under $1000 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding 17 Laptops Under $1000 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.